McCoy is done, Trade him

QB Bills

18 hours ago, QB Bills said:

And he needs to be moved before other teams realize this. I know he's playing hurt, but the signs were there last year. He's clearly lost a step. Ivory and Murphy have been better this season. Ship him out and try to get anything for him while unloading that contract. 

If h's so obviously done, why would anyone trade for him?

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

If h's so obviously done, why would anyone trade for him?

Because a lot of dumb people run NFL teams. Someone just traded for Marshall Newhouse last week.

To be clear, I shouldn't have said that he's done. I meant his effectiveness for this team is done. He'd be a good weapon for a high flying offense. This team needs a guy who'll put his head down and just pound the ball. The o-line is not good enough to create holes for him to get to the next level. 

11 hours ago, clearwater cadet said:

I wouldn't give Pittsburgh a 2nd or 3rd and Shady for Bell.  Straight up shady for bell.  Bells on a 1 year deal with Pitts at most.  Pitts get a really good player who could put them over the top.  We get Bell with the possibility to extend him for 4 years at a hefty price, but we will help and might even help with Allen's development.  In 4 years Allen is ready for an extension, Bell will be 30 and released, and that money can be given to Allen.  Win win for everyone.    

I dont think that's how it works.  We would already have a negotiated deal with Bell, or else no trade.  He would have to sign his tender, then be traded to us, then sign his new deal the same day.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:47 AM, Scott7975 said:

Because McCoy is lucky to make it to the line of scrimmage.  Are you looking to go back to run, run, 3rd and long, pass, punt?

He ran 10 yards for a 1st the other day and it was throw throw throw punt..

How bout a screen.how bout he line up in the slot..Theres other ways than run run pass.

Josh allen was lost at the beginning of the game Sunday, could have used mccoy and ivory to help settle him down.

Mccoy is the only good weapon the bills have on offense, so use him

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, QB Bills said:

And he needs to be moved before other teams realize this. I know he's playing hurt, but the signs were there last year. He's clearly lost a step. Ivory and Murphy have been better this season. Ship him out and try to get anything for him while unloading that contract. 

Other teams are smarter than you 

On 9/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, QB Bills said:

Good call!   lol 

Im sure it had nothing to do with him only getting 21 total touches in the first 4 games... 

Surprisingly, when he gets the ball he is still very good. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsClinton said:

He was literally half (108 of 223) of our entire offensive output. 

I'm sorry, but misuse of the word literally drives me figuratively insane.

223 divided by 2 = 111.5 . Sorry, that is not LITERALLY half.  I can almost excuse the math, but don't say literally.

Sorry I'm whining

• Thank you (+1) 1