Complete Board Implosion

H2o

9 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You see Nathan Peterman and think he's someone my daughter should marry 

I hate being in this fanbase. We !@#$ing deserve 0-16. I don't even know what to do with that weird ass comment. Just say he's a good guy and move on to how he sucks.

Epic.

To add fuel to the fire, who knows if Peterman is a good guy to begin with?

We all thought OJ was a good guy in the 70’s.

At least Orenthal didn’t suck.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Fire Beane, fire McDermott, worst team ever, trade McCoy, there's a line waiting for a turn at the Pat Mahomes "glory hole", the sky is falling, the volcano is about to go off at Yellowstone, and the west coast is about to fall off into the Pacific. It's week one for God's sake. The board may be hard to deal with this year. 

It would be one thing if we lost by a respectable score line. We didn’t. We got totally mutilated. 

There are are no positive takeaways from today. Board implosion is totally warranted. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

To which I say.....OOPS! 

It’s not that I don’t care or that I’m Ok with it, but stuff happens. Let’s see how they respond and pray the young guys become the new cornerstone of this team. 

It’s all about seeing how they get off the mat after today’s debacle. I was not impressed with how they responded early after getting punched in the mouth, though. Doesn’t bode well imo. 

23 minutes ago, H2o said:

Part of it, yes I did. I did not watch the entire game because each possession with Peterman at QB was always going to be the same as the first 5 I saw. I turned it back on when a fellow Bills fan told me they put Allen in. People geek tfo. Billspolar should be deemed a true mental disorder. It was an ugly game. We had three or four of those last year and still made the playoffs. I don't expect much from this team. Didn't before TC even started and still don't now, but I'm not running around like my hair is on fire in the desert either.  

Easy for you to say, I'm looking for a fire extinguisher and an oasis to cool off.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

It’s all about seeing how they get off the mat after today’s debacle. I was not impressed with how they responded early after getting punched in the mouth, though. Doesn’t bode well imo. 

Agree..the body language and the speed the 2nd half was played at is very troubling. Worried about how they show up for the home opener

57 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Actually that is standard procedure for this board.

47-3 might do that to some people. I'm normally somewhat optimistic that we will field a competitive team. I hope this is a wake up call and Beane hits the phones now. 

#1 Start Allen. Peterman has been outscored 77-7 the time he has been on the field. That's insanely, epically pathetic.

#2 Grab OL off the waiver wire tomorrow. Good vets out there. Ducasse and Miller need to be replaced as soon as humanly possible.

#3 Grab WR off the waiver wire. Solid hands guys who run good routes. Allen can get them the ball. There had to be at least 6 drops today. 

I get it when things snowball on the road and you don't get the bounces, the calls or the momentum, but this was an ass whooping they need to take to heart and never see again. Peterman gives them no chance to compete. We must sign a vet as insurance and move forward with Allen. I'm ok with Matt Moore or Derek Anderson, then maybe keep a third like Lynch or Peterman to see if they develop.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Fire Beane, fire McDermott, worst team ever, trade McCoy, there's a line waiting for a turn at the Pat Mahomes "glory hole", the sky is falling, the volcano is about to go off at Yellowstone, and the west coast is about to fall off into the Pacific. It's week one for God's sake. The board may be hard to deal with this year. 

There is a Mahomes Glory Hole?

Do you know where to find it?

Asking for a friend!

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Epic.

To add fuel to the fire, who knows if Peterman is a good guy to begin with?

We all thought OJ was a good guy in the 70’s.

At least Orenthal didn’t suck.

Hahaha it's just such a weird thing to say. But I agree, at least orenthal didn't suck.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Fortunately, we ONLY have to play the Chargers next week! YAY! We match up very well against them.......but only in the fact that we each get to put only 11 players on the field. Beyond that, I plan on leaving it all at the tailgate! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

If we end up being a genuine bottom 3 caliber team all season long, it will indeed be hard to deal with.

Without a QB I don't know how we won't be one of the worst teams in the league.

It's not like the D is going to bail anyone out this year either.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Glad I was unable to watch this game. I might. Just delete it off the DVR. 

At least we now know Peterman is not an NFL QB. 

There is little to want to see in this game today, though I can't imagine missing any Bills game and have seen them all since forever.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Had to miss it. There was no way around it for me. 

It can happen to anyone, but it appears that God was shining down on YOU that you missed this one. 

Consider it like winning a mini-lottery! (Unless you were getting a colonoscopy without the anesthesia, then it’s a toss up.) 

We just trotted out the worst team I have ever seen. Nothing to see here move along. No dude we suck.. we saw how horrible we are. Today sucked.. but if you had fun you know.. finally solving the mystery Peterman "MIGHT NOT BE READY YET", I guess we should perpetually repeat the narrative "you just don't get it, McD and Beane are experimenting with the offensive line.. no we haven't figured it out thought, but IT TAKES LONGER THAN WEEK 5 to figure out how to run an offense and choose personell"

We're not experimenting, we're sucking!

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Can we please stop acting like this game was some kind of one off.

If you watched the first half of our "showcase" against the Bengals, this wasn't unexpected.

This team IS historically bad. You can believe in McBeane's magical process if you like. That's somewhat valid. Do not tell me that THIS team is anything but awful.

Edited by LSHMEAB

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

It can happen to anyone, but it appears that God was shining down on YOU that you missed this one. 

Consider it like winning a mini-lottery! (Unless you were getting a colonoscopy without the anesthesia, then it’s a toss up.) 

Coloniscopy without anesthesia sounds like like it would have been a better alternative. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The 'Bend Over But Don't Squeal' defense was in full effect today.

'Trust the KY Process'...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Coloniscopy without anesthesia sounds like like it would have been a better alternative. :lol: 

I’ve actually done both, and I’d probably take the one that didn’t last 3 hours plus. Though since time is relative, it seemed close. Here is where I kindly draw the line on details, so as not to cause many of you loss of sleep tonight. I will keep that nightmare to myself. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

So you thought it was a glorious display of top level football by the Bills.

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

So you thought it was a glorious display of top level football by the Bills.

No, just not flipping out over a single game when I already had low expectations for the season because I actually understood what kind of team we are.  

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Add: those who get a woody every time Tyrod Taylor gets positive yardage in CLEVELAND.

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’ll get in the Mahomes glory hole line ??‍♂️

Eeeeww. gross.

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

47-3 might do that to some people. I'm normally somewhat optimistic that we will field a competitive team. I hope this is a wake up call and Beane hits the phones now. 

#1 Start Allen. Peterman has been outscored 77-7 the time he has been on the field. That's insanely, epically pathetic.

#2 Grab OL off the waiver wire tomorrow. Good vets out there. Ducasse and Miller need to be replaced as soon as humanly possible.

#3 Grab WR off the waiver wire. Solid hands guys who run good routes. Allen can get them the ball. There had to be at least 6 drops today. 

I get it when things snowball on the road and you don't get the bounces, the calls or the momentum, but this was an ass whooping they need to take to heart and never see again. Peterman gives them no chance to compete. We must sign a vet as insurance and move forward with Allen. I'm ok with Matt Moore or Derek Anderson, then maybe keep a third like Lynch or Peterman to see if they develop.

I am in full agreement with this.

McDermott doesn't need to watch tape to know how awful it was out there.

Make adjustments now! Along with Ducasse & Miller, find another Center too. Groy was getting destroyed today.

McBeane are very proactive, and we need to see it from them right now.

• Like (+1) 1

McBeane's management style is basic Lean or Toyota management system.  It calls for constant and continuous improvement.  It's management 101.  And the team is worse in year two than they were in year one.  Epic fail so far by Beane.  He wanted a QB to define his era and he got his QB.  To do that he has destroyed the talent and depth on the team.  Their is no denying the talent level is worse - some for no fault of his own - RI and Wood.  But there was no need to move Dareus and Watkins for the little they got in return.  McD could have kept Gilmore or they could have cut players to get a 3rd round comp pick.  

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I am in full agreement with this.

McDermott doesn't need to watch tape to know how awful it was out there.

Make adjustments now! Along with Ducasse & Miller, find another Center too. Groy was getting destroyed today.

McBeane are very proactive, and we need to see it from them right now.

I think Groy's play is the byproduct of being sandwiched between 2 high school lineman. Fix the Guards and he is serviceable.

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I think Groy's play is the byproduct of being sandwiched between 2 high school lineman. Fix the Guards and he is serviceable.

Perhaps, or maybe Groy is a better Guard than he is a Center.

Edited by Mark Vader

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Imagine that -- guys who are paid millions of dollars to build a football team thinking they know how to do that better than fans on an message board!

Lol IKR? This team this GM and coach got punched in the mouth hard yesterday. I'd like to see what happens from here. Mainly I'd like them to play the rookie  wide outs, Teller ( ducasse is just garbage) we know the other wr's suck. I'd play Jason Croom as much as possible. All the players that stuck this year that are new. We know this team at present is a tire fire. Play the kids and see if any of them are NFL players. Cause the perrenial garbage that sticks on this team players Like Rod Streater and the other wr's who couldn't separate to save their lives suck. The Oline is garbage. I'd play any combination of back ups and street free agents until there's a competent 5. I know the retort will be the best 5 is playing. The turnstiles I watched yesterday are not good enough. Ok McDermott. Wipe the blood off your lip get up and get to work.