Every Josh Allen Throw Vs. Ravens

Prickly Pete

15 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Will be hard to draft an entire wideout corps and entire offensive line!

Allen starts and we go after FA hard tomorrow.  

OL-- Joeckel, Boone, Evans, break Richie out of the psych ward and bring him in. Replace both G's.(Take 2)

WR- Bring in Dez, Maclin, Wright Britt, Inman.  (Take 2)

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He threw a lot of very good balls. A few bad ones. Held the ball a little too long a few times. Made some mental errors. But there were 7-8 very good passes in there. 

Yeah, Allen needs work.

Peterman goes backwards. 

I hope these people make a reel of all the Peterman throws from this game, it will be funny to see the comparison.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He threw a lot of very good balls. A few bad ones. Held the ball a little too long a few times. Made some mental errors. But there were 7-8 very good passes in there. 

A lot to build on.  Just need to keep him uninjured and he will be good.

4 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Allen starts and we go after FA hard tomorrow.  

OL-- Joeckel, Boone, Evans, break Richie out of the psych ward and bring him in. Replace both G's.

WR- Bring in Dez, Britt, Inman.

Im all for bringing back Richie.  He was fine when focused on football here and taking whatever meds he stopped in the offseason.  We have good docs, bringing him back would be a win-win.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Look at that throw to Foster at 2:43. 

@Sky Diver you're telling me any wide receiver couldn't have caught that?

It was a very poorly thrown ball that hit the defender in the back or back of the helmet as he was driving Foster away from the ball with his head in Foster’s stomach.

There is no reasonable expectation that Foster should have caught that.

15 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

It was a very poorly thrown ball that hit the defender in the back or back of the helmet as he was driving Foster away from the ball with his head in Foster’s stomach.

There is no reasonable expectation that Foster should have caught that.

Throw a side did you see that part where it bounced into his hands he bobbled it and then it dropped?

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Allen fans: explain to me what you loved about watching this? I just see a lot of fastballs outside the strike zone. 

Oh I get it now you're blind...or Peterman's dad.

Edited by Warcodered
BullBuchanan is deflecting
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I recall Logan Thomas not snagging what would have been a first down. And KB dropping one. These receivers are crap

Foster on that deep throw, and someone else had their hands on it and could have snagged it.

We simply don’t have NFL quality WR IMO, or if they have NFL talent they aren’t being coached to live up to it.

38 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Drops all over the place.  I am not sure how they'll draft an entire wideout corps next year, but they will need to.

I can see next years draft going like this:

1)WR

2)OL

3)WR

4)OL

5)WR

5)OL

6)WR

7)OL

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

*you're.

Didn't answer my question, though.

37 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly I'm not seeing very many throws that weren't catchable to some extent.

does that work? Also are they outside the strike zone when they actually hit the catcher's glove and fall out?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

*you're.

Didn't answer my question, though.

24 yards passing...in 1.25 halves of football...in the NFL...in 2018.  Not so much what Allen did but what he did that Peterman couldn't or wouldn't do.

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

The 3rd and 18 conversion alone. I wasn't a big fan of the Allen pick and am still skeptical, but 3rd and long has meant punt for this team for a long time

The guy I watch games with, who knows more football than me, immediately said the best part of that 3rd and 18 play was he threw the ball 25 yards or so. Usually our QBs will throw it 16 even when they make a nice escape 

like that. Really true. He throws it 25 yards on a rope with ease. 

• Like (+1) 3