Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

I cut the game off after the 2nd Ravens TD. I have seen enough of Peterman running things already. I understand he's sort of the sacrificial lamb and all, but there is nothing about his game that is going to keep a defense honest. Looks like Sundays are gonna be freed up early this year. 

Edited by H2o

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

would imagine KB will take less money to play elsewhere.

who would actually want to play here?

The trend is upward, he’d be ahead of the curve!

Yeah, hard to see that at this moment....

But still....

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It isn't. I expected a down year, but as always I find a way to say, hey, maybe they'll surprise you.

Then I watch it, because everyone says they know better, they're professionals. 

And I watch it, and I'm like, these guys are !@#$ing morons.

pzgpCFM.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

How is the passing game looking? I’m watching the game. Something looks different in our timing quick release passing game.

It looks terrible. We have 0 first downs on 4 drives and would have negative yards if not for 2 Marcus Murphy runs in long down and distances where the Ravens are happy to give up 8 or 9 on the ground and force a punt

Edited by matter2003

Just now, Paulus said:

Any penatlies on the Ravens, Hocculi?

Man this fool left his demon spawn to haunt me...

Seriously.  What did the Bills do the the Hoculi's that they have to torture us with their tick-tack flags?

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Peterman needs to wake this offense the hell up or he needs a permanent seat on the bench. This is like watching a TT offense against a good D on the road, dead in the water. Sadly nothing has changed because we still have a late round QB as a starter. SMH

Peterman just delivered on that drive.

Another holding on our offensive line puts us behind the chains. Peterman throws a 20 yard pass and Benjamin drops it. 

You Peterman haters are pathetic. You put everything on him when we're getting penalties every drive and receivers  aren't helping him.

• Like (+1) 1