Patriots and Vikings Interested in Brandon Reilly

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You made up all kinds of drivel about Belichick , skin color etc and assumptions about my post . It is a FACT that the Pats have had many Caucasian WRs for many years under B.B. Everyone knows it, media, talk show hosts, fans of other teams et al. It’s often joked about. That’s ALL I SAID. I made no value judgments of the sort you are projecting onto me. In fact , I called suorangefan4 post that DID express a value judgment of that sort “ silly”. I’ll assume your reading comprehension is average to above, so where are you getting this crap ? 

....I'm WELL below average but working at it.....best I can do......finishing up "See Spot Run"  this weekend............

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You made up all kinds of drivel about Belichick , skin color etc and assumptions about my post . It is a FACT that the Pats have had many Caucasian WRs for many years under B.B. Everyone knows it, media, talk show hosts, fans of other teams et al. It’s often joked about. That’s ALL I SAID. I made no value judgments of the sort you are projecting onto me. In fact , I called suorangefan4 post that DID express a value judgment of that sort “ silly”. I’ll assume your reading comprehension is average to above, so where are you getting this crap ? 

Really?

30 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

PLEASE, not this again! Idk if I could live with another one. If they sign Reilly & he puts up 900 yards, sure i'll be happy for the kid but i'll probably kill myself.

Suicide jokes are not funny.

Seek help...

But if you do it anyways please convince Ducasse to join you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

It’s Brandon Reilly... not Brandon Really. So I suppose you have a problem with reading AND spelling. 

Umm no, was asking the poster if he "really " thought that of the other poster he was quoting. So I'll suppose YOUR skills of reading comprehension are not up to par either. Please re read then think before you post.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Really?

Thanks for chiming in. I’ll fill in the details. I called a post that suorangefan4 made about white WRs, the Pats, Belichick and it’s association with winning “ silly”. I also stated that B.B. has a penchant for white WR’s. (It’s a long running source of jokes among football observers and fans). The OldtimeAFL starts implying that I am somehow racist and think that B.B.’s success is due to preferring white players. Mind you, I said nothing of the sort, asked him to re-read my post and the suorangefan4 post it was in response to. If you are going to highlight a portion of my post in bold, I think you should know the whole story. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Thanks for chiming in. I’ll fill in the details. I called a post that suorangefan4 made about white WRs, the Pats, Belichick and it’s association with winning “ silly”. I also stated that B.B. has a penchant for white WR’s. (It’s a long running source of jokes among football observers and fans). The OldtimeAFL starts implying that I am somehow racist and think that B.B.’s success is due to preferring white players. Mind you, I said nothing of the sort, asked him to re-read my post and the suorangefan4 post it was in response to. If you are going to highlight a portion of my post in bold, I think you should know the whole story. 

No need to fill me in, but thanks. I read it and I fully understand what you were referring to lol. N/p here bro...

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

PLEASE, not this again! Idk if I could live with another one. If they sign Reilly & he puts up 900 yards, sure i'll be happy for the kid but i'll probably kill myself.

That's a smidge extreme, why not do a line of blow or shots till your blackout drunk instead?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

The Pats* doesn’t surprise me in the least......if only to get our playbook. And of course they need WR’s too. 

They beat us twice every year, usually easily.  Why would they need the Bills' playbook?

2 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

They beat us twice every year, usually easily.  Why would they need the Bills' playbook?

They probably don’t need it, but B.B. will do anything to win. Including cheat. The Bills have a new OC who he is very familiar with, but he will still try to get inside intel. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

It helps. Anything that helps, they will do. They also pick up our castoffs almost every year. They could beat us without deflating balls too. So.....

Edited by Augie

Don't laugh, the Cheats signed Fast Freddie after the Bills waived him, then later cut him a second after the Bills-Cheats game ended.  Belicheat is known to sign players from other teams just to get their playbook, then cut them a week later.  It's why there's a rule now that you can't make a PS claim against a team you're playing next week. 

On 9/2/2018 at 4:54 PM, FLFan said:

Why anyone would think the pats dumpster diving for a receiver who was not good enough to make this squad, which I constantly read is the worst WR group in the NFL, is anything less than good news, I will never understand. 

One factor to consider is the Pats actually have a good QB.

Our "bad" WRs have a way of becoming "good" elsewhere.