Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Wow we got back a 5th for him? That I wouldn't have expected. Thanks Gruden.

Think we have found a skill Beane has...trading QBs for above what most consider market value...Tyrod for 1st pick in 3rd round, AJM for 5th rounder...maybe he should turn this into a side hustle...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He has done it to himself every time. The guy sucks. One of the dumbest first round picks in Bills history. He might be the single worst qb in the NFL, if he’s even still tech in the NFL after today.

How much money has he made from the NFL to date?  Anyone know abouts?

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Playing your QB behind a crappy OL isn’t going to hurt their confidence or progression if they’re any good. The only risk is the risk of serious injury. The QB is either a good player or he isn’t. 

Yeah, I’ve heard people say that if his confidence is that easily shattered, he was likely never your long term answer anyway. That does make a lot of sense. 

My main worry, as far as his progression as a QB, is stuff like his footwork/mechanics, that is he trying to commit to muscle memory. 

He has only been working on it a couple months now. It is nowhere second nature for him yet. I am just concerned that being under constant siege is not the best way to accomplish that. Guys tend to revert to what they know best under those type of circumstances. 

I don't expect the O line to be as bad as they were in preseason though when there’s an actual game plan and scheme to help cover up weaknesses/play to strengths. 

I also expect that they will get better as the year goes on and they play together more. 

So hopefully it’ll be less of an issue if/when Allen gets in the games.

It makes a lot more sense to turn to Allen than it does to AJ if the season is gone anyway. Might as well get him the experience at that point so he can hit the ground running next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah, I’ve heard people say that if his confidence is that easily shattered, he was likely never your long term answer anyway. That does make a lot of sense. 

My main worry, as far as his progression as a QB, is stuff like his footwork/mechanics, that is he trying to commit to muscle memory. 

He has only been working on it a couple months now. It is nowhere second nature for him yet. I am just concerned that being under constant siege is not the best way to accomplish that. Guys tend to revert to what they know best under those type of circumstances.

My main worry is Allen needing a surgical repair to his surgically repaired shoulder

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Green Lightning said:

Come on, follow your own rule! You could have written "argh" to the same effect!

well done good Sir . i relinquish my Quest to those better able.
You will be known as The Green Knight to me heretofore.

I kneel and offer my sword.

Is Newhouse 71 still on the Team !!!! 

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

That was a good career from where I'm sitting.  Likely no brain or little brain damage later on too; though maybe arthritis in the leg he broke.  Good bye EJ. Though I don't miss all those clothing trees full of your unbought jerseys year after year.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

well done good Sir . i relinquish my Quest to those better able.
You will be known as The Green Knight to me heretofore.

I kneel and offer my sword.

Is Newhouse 71 still on the Team !!!! 

I am humbled, but have no clue on Newhouse. I"m just praying for Ducasse to be gone.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Deadline 4 PM ET on Saturday