TNF: Eagles at Browns

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, eball said:

Wow, what. A. Game. 

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing but it was fun rooting for the oddball 5 to 0 final score.

I remember the Bills beating the Bengals in 1978 by a score of 5-0 and thinking how cool it was. I was a kid (teenager) at the time and we had just moved to Virginia that year so it sticks in my head for many reasons. 

There were a few amazing throws by Tyrod. The one on the sideline to O'Leary....against the Broncos, I think? When Tyrod was scrambling to his left. The amazing one at the end of the Monday Night Seahawks game...his first TD to Percy...

8 hours ago, downunderbill said:

To be honest I hope the Browns play better than this during the season. Their fans have suffered almost as much as Bills fans over the last decade and a half.

Having said that they are playing the champs.

With the exception of the one playoff season (2002) and a 10 win season (2007) over the last 22 or so years they've suffered worse.

They lost their team and were without football for 3 years.

Their first overall pick in '99 was a wwwwwhhhhiiff (Couch)...oh, unless you think they ruined him. ;)

A number of first round picks in recent years who should be on this team are almost all gone because they shouldn't be on their team in the first place (we have one of them).

Second 0-16 team in NFL history.

Their 1-31 is the worst 32 games in NFL history.

Their record in 19 years since returning to the league is 88-216 (4.63 wins per year).  The Bills over that same stretch are 132-172 (6.94 wins per year), not infinitely better, but better.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

36 minutes ago, ALF said:

Myles Garrett with Greg Williams coaching , opposing QBs are in jeopardy . The Brown's OL will have to do a lot better for them to improve.

Opposing QBs are very much in jeopardy from Garrett, but Greggg Williams has nothing to do with it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Was he good again last night? That’s one thing the Browns have done right, accumulating pass rushers.

Imagine what could have been if the Browns selected Chubb with the 4th in the 1st.  Chubb at one end, Garrett at the other.  But a thanks to them for not doing it.  The Broncos bailed on the trade deal with the Bills and we still got Allen and Edmunds too which wouldn't have happened with the Denver deal which was both 1st's. 

55 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Imagine what could have been if the Browns selected Chubb with the 4th in the 1st.  Chubb at one end, Garrett at the other.  But a thanks to them for not doing it.  The Broncos bailed on the trade deal with the Bills and we still got Allen and Edmunds too which wouldn't have happened with the Denver deal which was both 1st's. 

I still can't believe they didn't do that. Doesn't matter who your Corners are when the opposing QB has 1.5 seconds to get rid of the ball.

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texted my Browns buddy and he said TT is back in even though he can’t move his hand because he is insisting that he play, afraid of getting Wally pipp’d

dude - 1st of all Hue needs to get a backbone and take him out regardless of what the player wants and 2nd, it’s only a matter of time anyway TT

This is another of his faults.  He doesn’t know when to get off the field when he’s injured.   

He’s not losing the starting job for at least 6 weeks.  

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Tyrod?    From what little I saw he still played a lot  better than Foles .   

Which makes the SB W even better.  

The Pats LOST to a backup QB!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ganesh said:

As QB of the team, he did win 9 games for us!  Last time I checked NFL has W-L records for QBs.

Tyrod's epic performance in the Colts game is something I'll always remember.

• Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Bills fans poking at the super bowl mvp. 

Lolol.           Tighten up guys.  

No one is taking away his MVP trophy .  The point is that its a flash in the pan and even much maligned Tyrod looks better.   Or should we poke fun at your boy Cam ?   Time to start another Cam excuse thread for 2018 =)

Just now, prissythecat said:

No one is taking away his MVP trophy .  The point is that its a flash in the pan and even much maligned Tyrod looks better.   Or should we poke fun at your boy Cam ?   Time to start another Cam excuse thread for 2018 ?

Preseason football hot takes guy ^^^^ 

You got me ??‍♂️??

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

As QB of the team, he did win 9 games for us!  Last time I checked NFL has W-L records for QBs.

First of all, he didn’t play in all of our wins last year. Secondly, you originally made it sound like Tyrod is the reason why we won 9 games last year. This is also not true. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 3