TNF: Eagles at Browns

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

To be honest I hope the Browns play better than this during the season. Their fans have suffered almost as much as Bills fans over the last decade and a half.

Having said that they are playing the champs.

Felt bad for Browns fans in general but overall Cleveland the past few years they have been a fairly spoiled sports city.

Having Lebron for all those years and winning a championship/all those nba finals.

Plus the Indians who have been very good.

So they can live with one bad team for now:)

Edited by billsfan11

@MikeCatalana

This is such a Gregg Williams game. Constant blitzing when no one game plans. Plenty of shots of sidelines and Hard Knocks cameras rolling.

@MikeCatalana

Like I said. That was Jim Schwartz (who rarely blitzes) telling Gregg Williams to back off. Get Tyrod off the field Hue

?

Edited by Heitz

Cleveland is a joke.  They're gonna clean house again at the end of the season.  Tyrod will be viewed as a QB that never had a fair shot who needs a Coordinator that can play to his strengths.  Hilarious.

"You led a team to a 1-15 record.  With an entire offseason to prepare and a draft there's no way that you can be any worse."

Hue Jackson: "Hold my beer."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Remember when Whaley wanted to hire him for head coach? We got Rex instead. Now there's a choice.

It's ironic that Ryan had a terrible defense and the best offense in 10 years, while Jackson looks to have a terrible offense and a very strong defense.

How many times, with Tyrod at QB, did we dominate a half and then somehow be losing at halftime?

Looks like it’s about that time. 

Edit:  Eh... ok, one game but glad we didn’t trade for Foles.  

Edited by SCBills