Woman kicked out of shopping mall for wearing shorts

http://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-county/mobile-woman-claims-she-was-tossed-from-mall-because-of-her-short-shorts/1342031305

“Given the high degree of importance we place on maintaining a family-friendly shopping environment, our policy requires all of our customers to dress in a manner that reflects our code of conduct. Anyone who violates this policy will be asked to change or to leave the premises.”

Down here in S. FL., it is rather common for hot chicks and even girls, say aged 14 and up, to wear shorts at the mall so short you can see the lower portion of their ass cheeks.  Often with the girl's mom standing right next to them.

Haven't seen anyone thrown out yet, and thank goodness too! 

22 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Down here in S. FL., it is rather common for hot chicks and even girls, say aged 14 and up, to wear shorts at the mall so short you can see the lower portion of their ass cheeks.  Often with the girl's mom standing right next to them.

Haven't seen anyone thrown out yet, and thank goodness too! 

What no pics?

What do the moms wear?

I’ll be curious to see if there is more to this story that eventually comes out (like with some of these other social media stories we’ve seen go viral in the past). 

Seems kind of ridiculous that she’d get kicked out for wearing this shorts. 

Edited by BillsFan4

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Shoot.  Half the HS aged girls I see walking around the school/community are wearing shorts that are very similar.  Not saying I would let my daughter dress that way, but isn’t this kind of the norm now?

I went and got frozen yogurt with my family the other night.  Apparently it's a HS hangout for 16 year old girls.

All of them were wearing shorts that short but one in particular literally had the lower cheeks hanging out....when she walked, you could see the jiggle.

I'm glad I have a son....I wouldn't be able to handle my daughter as a teen if she dressed like that.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I went and got frozen yogurt with my family the other night.  Apparently it's a HS hangout for 16 year old girls.

All of them were wearing shorts that short but one in particular literally had the lower cheeks hanging out....when she walked, you could see the jiggle.

I'm glad I have a son....I wouldn't be able to handle my daughter as a teen if she dressed like that.

Because you’d lose half your wardrobe.

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Nobody takes a man seriously when he wears flip flops in public.

Hey now, you leave the former teeflebees alone! I wear flip flops outside and he's just fine with me.

I'm in on her BTW, pending a face shot.

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

What no pics?

What do the moms wear?

It is funny, but girls tend to dress like sluts down here and they seem to learn at an early age.  I really enjoy it.

I was in the grocery store a year or so ago, and I'm not kidding...there were 2 girls who looked college age to me so slutted out they looked like hookers, but I don't think they were.  Their skimpy attire was just absurd and they really stood out. 

People in line and the cashier were exchanging odd looks and smirks as if to say "just what is exactly going on here?"

It was at like 8:00pm on a Friday night I think and they were buying alcohol.  LOL.

The mom's usually dress pretty sexy as well; it's so hot down here all the time people don't wear much clothes, and that in turn makes people body conscious, and that in turn produces lots of hot women of all ages.

Sometimes I see women at the beach in their 60s who have unbelievable bodies.  They could be on the cover of "Elderly Fitness" magazine if there was one.   It's fantastic.

I will work on getting photos next time I see this.  I'll be at the mall tomorrow actually! 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is what I was talking about.  Here in the Palm Beach area the butt cheek exposure is absolutely common.

Clothes aren't really that important around here, insofar as most people, most of the time, aren't wearing much of them.

I was once in the Publix grocery store and 2 really hot girls in their 20s were wandering around wearing bikinis, flip flops, and had wet hair.  That's a little strange, but not that strange in this area. 

It's wonderful.

7 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It is funny, but girls tend to dress like sluts down here and they seem to learn at an early age.  I really enjoy it.

I was in the grocery store a year or so ago, and I'm not kidding...there were 2 girls who looked college age to me so slutted out they looked like hookers, but I don't think they were.  Their skimpy attire was just absurd and they really stood out. 

People in line and the cashier were exchanging odd looks and smirks as if to say "just what is exactly going on here?"

It was at like 8:00pm on a Friday night I think and they were buying alcohol.  LOL.

The mom's usually dress pretty sexy as well; it's so hot down here all the time people don't wear much clothes, and that in turn makes people body conscious, and that in turn produces lots of hot women of all ages.

Sometimes I see women at the beach in their 60s who have unbelievable bodies.  They could be on the cover of "Elderly Fitness" magazine if there was one.   It's fantastic.

I will work on getting photos next time I see this.  I'll be at the mall tomorrow actually! 

This is what I was talking about.  Here in the Palm Beach area the butt cheek exposure is absolutely common.

Clothes aren't really that important around here, insofar as most people, most of the time, aren't wearing much of them.

I was once in the Publix grocery store and 2 really hot girls in their 20s were wandering around wearing bikinis, flip flops, and had wet hair.  That's a little strange, but not that strange in this area. 

It's wonderful.

My friend has a condo in Daytona Beach and there's a Publix right across the street.  It's pretty awesome seeing some of these girls.

The funniest/bizarre thing I saw was at 7-11.  A guy without a shirt or shoes walks in.  He's wet, like he just got out of the water and didn't use a towel.  I don't know where he came from, the ocean is across the street and so are the pools.  If he came from one of them, he would gotten a little dryer after 5 minute or so walk in 95 degree weather.  How in the world was he still drenched?  Water is running off of him and small puddle is forming under neath him.  The guy and the clerk acted like it wasn't a big deal.  

• Haha (+1) 1

OK, after wandering around google, I have found a good photo that is very representative of the short length I see down here all the time.  

At the right moment relative to her stride while the woman is walking, you get that inner thigh/butt cheek curved area showing.

girl-with-very-short-pants-and-a-reflex-

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

OK, after wandering around google, I have found a good photo that is very representative of the short length I see down here all the time.  

At the right moment relative to her stride while the woman is walking, you get that inner thigh/butt cheek curved area showing.

girl-with-very-short-pants-and-a-reflex-

10/10 would motorboat