Tre White bought his mom a house and car, she never has to work again

1 minute ago, The Jerk said:

I heard he's kind of a dirty player and that's why Gronk took that cheap shot on him. 

But like, whatever, he's OUR snake. So I'm fine with it. 

Yeah he played Gronk tough and Gronk didn’t care for that 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Good for Momma, and good on Tre. I truly hope and suspect he won't squander that money, because his career could end tomorrow. 

You go boy!

Full disclosure: I make well above average, but still live paycheck to paycheck. Managing money is difficult for a lot of us 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 1

I remember being disappointed when we traded back and drafted a cornerback yet again...but at the time I didn't know anything about Tre because I'm not a huge college football guy and I was just never impressed by any of the other first round cornerbacks we would draft but as soon as I listened to his first press conference I was very impressed by this young man and this time it just felt different.  Then getting to watch him play his rookie season was a real treat...the kid was an animal, all over the field, making plays getting the crowd worked up into a frenzy.  I'm so proud to have this guy playing for my team and cannot wait to see him in action this season!

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

I heard he's kind of a dirty player and that's why Gronk took that cheap shot on him. 

You're the first to hear of that.  So I'll file this under "opinion," and we...

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why do these guys never buy Dad a house?

you know the answer don't you.

and I have found after years of deliberation and meditations a plenty. Women rule the World. Moms are the best things ever.
took me awhile. Once i was lucky enough to be getting Grandkids from My Daughters and watched how raising was done ? I got i it.

Take care of Moms. The rest falls into place

serious post

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I remember being disappointed when we traded back and drafted a cornerback yet again...but at the time I didn't know anything about Tre because I'm not a huge college football guy and I was just never impressed by any of the other first round cornerbacks we would draft but as soon as I listened to his first press conference I was very impressed by this young man and this time it just felt different.  Then getting to watch him play his rookie season was a real treat...the kid was an animal, all over the field, making plays getting the crowd worked up into a frenzy.  I'm so proud to have this guy playing for my team and cannot wait to see him in action this season!

I’m the opposite. I figured he would be good because it seems like CB is the one position the Bills have consistently hit on over the last 30 years.

I just didn’t know he’d be as good as he was.

3 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Alot of times Dad isn't around and don't deserve a squirt of piss. Fact.

I am living proof LOL

but i fixed that.
Because i learned the Mom ( now grandma )is the Queen of the Universe. just ask her LOL  : )

1 minute ago, Augie said:

That’s better than ANYTHING he did ON the field. Gotta love the guy! 

and he was pretty darned Good On the Field 
It is nice to be able to respect our young players and look forward to their future as Our Buffalo Bills

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m the opposite. I figured he would be good because it seems like CB is the one position the Bills have consistently hit on over the last 30 years.

I just didn’t know he’d be as good as he was.

I liked Winfield and Jabari Greer but I thought a lot of the other "big name" cornerbacks we've had over the years were overrated and/or prima donnas.  Tre is already working his way towards being my favorite Bills corner of all-time.

9 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

So, apparently Zay also provides food, tax money, home maintenance costs, etc to her for the rest of her of life? 

I know Zay is crazy but why would he flip the bill for Tre’s mother?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why do these guys never buy Dad a house?

Not hard to understand. Because,  relatively speaking, very few of us Dads raised kids single. I did. But there are many more mommas than daddy's present in children's lives. And dads like me expect nothing in return.

I think there have been an NFL player or two who bought a house for Mom AND Dad.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right. But then once he is drafted the Dad probably miraculously surfaced 

Kind of like the waterboy huh? 

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Prolly sleeping with her

22 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

She probably never worked to begin with...

Wtf?  Why would you say that, lol

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Lol. Zay is crazier than Bob Woods!

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

Money well spent. 

Yes sir. Take care of those who love you most!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeefCurtns said:

Alot of times Dad isn't around and don't deserve a squirt of piss. Fact.

Bingo. A lot of these guys have deadbeat dads. I bet those dads regret things when their kids become multi-millionaires, but I'm sure it still brings them out of the woodwork.

2 hours ago, The Jerk said:

Dirty? How so? Holding isn't dirty, it's against the rules, but I wouldn't call it dirty.

Dirty players play reckless and put opponents at risk for injury. I didn't see him do that last year, but maybe I missed it.

44 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

She probably never worked to begin with...

That is probably the worst post I've ever seen on here, by far.

And these people saying things like why don't they ever buy dad a house. I'm not sure which way you are going with that, but either way, it's awful.

He did something great for someone he loves and thinks sacrificed a lot for him.

To find a negative or some other bs in this situation reveals a lot about you as a person.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

So, apparently Zay also provides food, tax money, home maintenance costs, etc to her for the rest of her of life? 

If you mean Tre and believe what he wrote then yes Tre would be helping her pay the RE taxes, home association fees, major maint etc etc...….and make up any shortfall in her living expenses that her SS check or pension or savings does not cover.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, cba fan said:

If you mean Tre and believe what he wrote then yes Tre would be helping her pay the RE taxes, home association fees, major maint etc etc...….and make up any shortfall in her living expenses that her SS check or pension or savings does not cover.

I believe it if Tre believes it. I think Tre is money. He has been a favorite of mine since his arrival. I wanted an interception on Tom Brady and he delivered. I'm a fan. 

Edited by Lfod

2 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Not hard to understand. Because,  relatively speaking, very few of us Dads raised kids single. I did. But there are many more mommas than daddy's present in children's lives. And dads like me expect nothing in return.

I think there have been an NFL player or two who bought a house for Mom AND Dad.

Likely because Mom almost always wins in custody court.   I'm not saying that they don't have the evidence to support it, just saying that's usually the situation.

Seems like you always hear about a mother t that raised a kid alone but it could be because she divorced/separated from the father.

Edited by The Wiz