I changed my mind: OJ didn’t do it

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

-The glove shrunk plus he was on meds which bloated him (including hands)

-DNA proved he was there

-Yes he was jealous---extremely which is part why he murdered

-Shoes---yup.....he owned them...were his...hell even got a pic of his dumb ass wearing them

-Cuts....happens sometimes when you commit a vicous murder with a knife

...So now i hope this convinced you without referring to Mccoy that he is actually a killer.....only thing i will give you is that i truly believe he had help......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JPP said:

-DNA proved he was there

-Shoes---yup.....he owned them...were his...hell even got a pic of his dumb ass wearing them

...So now i hope this convinced you without referring to Mccoy that he is actually a killer.....only thing i will give you is that i truly believe he had help......

Furman had access to the premises. In other words, someone else set OJ up. His defense said as much. Shady is also being set up. That’s why I changed my mind. Not far fetched at all. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Furman had access to the premises. In other words, someone else set OJ up. His defense said as much. Shady is also being set up. That’s why I changed my mind. Not far fetched at all. 

OJ is very far fetched not so much shady though.....mountains of evidence against the juice.....not all compromised by furman.....but again maybe you are right.....im sure he will find that killer at a golf course on day.....

25 minutes ago, JPP said:

OJ is very far fetched not so much shady though.....mountains of evidence against the juice.....not all compromised by furman.....but again maybe you are right.....im sure he will find that killer at a golf course on day.....

Beyond a reasonable doubt...ever heard of it?

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Beyond a reasonable doubt...ever heard of it?

Oh okay....jury found him not guilty right.....so that means 100% innocent...got it.....

1 hour ago, boater said:

They were Isotoner gloves.

Isotoners give a really snug fit. Try them sometime.

Yes and if there is video of him trying on the gloves, watch how OJ positions his hand and fingers.  He does so in a way that makes it very hard to get the glove on.  Well rehearsed IMO. 

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes and if there is video of him trying on the gloves, watch how OJ positions his hand and fingers.  He does so in a way that makes it very hard to get the glove on.  Well rehearsed IMO. 

What was particularly funny about it was that he was obviously, badly, "acting".

His mannerisms were totally consistent with a man faking a struggle to put on a glove.  

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

If Shady had nothing to do with it shouldn't he surrender his cell phone to police to cooperate with their investigation? Or are we going to see a -Bradylike- destruction of his cellphone in the near future?

Good question.  Maybe it will suddenly become lost.

1 hour ago, boater said:

They were Isotoner gloves.

Isotoners give a really snug fit. Try them sometime.

The killer probably had a pair of those metal meat cutter gloves on his mits...people that work with raw meat everyday tend to drift off the map...visit a slaughter house..

9 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

What was particularly funny about it was that he was obviously, badly, "acting".

His mannerisms were totally consistent with a man faking a struggle to put on a glove.  

How does one fake trying on gloves? And another thing...you are trying to distinguish OJ Simpson as a good actor vs bad actor? Can you give me an example of the prior vs the latter? See what I mean? He’s such a bad actor I truly believe those gloves didn’t fit. 

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

The killer probably had a pair of those metal meat cutter gloves on his mits...people that work with raw meat everyday tend to drift off the map...visit a slaughter house..

Dude. “Sam the Butcher” from The Brady Bunch has no place in this discussion. I’m pretty certain Kato Kaelin had no background in butchering meat but he was able to set this up without so much as a scratch. Kato knew OJ had bruises on his hands from years of playing ball. He took advantage of that. 

4 hours ago, JPP said:

-DNA proved he was there

DNA didn't prove he was there. DNA proved his blood was there, but we have evidence that the cop brought his blood to the scene in a test tube. Very weird.

The basics of the case is that none of the evidence made absolute proof. Either way.

I still don't know, though I lean towards guilty. I was so happy to miss most of the trial, as I was already living in Japan at that time and this was no news at all here. 

I don't see a connection to the McCoy case here, a ridiculous connection of the OP.

Edited by Thurman#1

53 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yup. And also totally consistent with a man struggling to put on a glove.

I had never seen the video before and was interested enough to go back right now and watch the video. Not buying this argument, or the other argument above that you can see he held his fingers in a difficult position. 

I'm willing to listen to other arguments. But there's nothing to indicate he faked it. It really did look like the gloves were just too small, which is why the demonstration was so convincing to the jury and the country.

Again, I tend to believe he was guilty, but there are a million reasonable arguments on both sides.

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I had never seen the video before and was interested enough to go back right now and watch the video. Not buying this argument, or the other argument above that you can see he held his fingers in a difficult position. 

I'm willing to listen to other arguments. But there's nothing to indicate he faked it. It really did look like the gloves were just too small, which is why the demonstration was so convincing to the jury and the country.

Again, I tend to believe he was guilty, but there are a million reasonable arguments on both sides.

I read your last two comments and you are all over the place. Do you think he did it or not?

By the way, when you were a kid and played out in the snow, did you ever get your gloves soaking wet and then come inside and put them near a heater? After a couple hours all the moisture dries out and the gloves actually shrink a little. I used to have to cram my fingers back into my gloves to stretch them back out again. Same gloves I wore previously...but they shrunk. So there’s that. 

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

There are no reasonable arguments to suggest he was not guilty. 

I don't mean the glove, I mean the DNA evidence which was all over the place.

If the jury had been made up of racially impartial doctors, lawyers, college professors, and engineers, OJ would have been found guilty and in about 10 seconds.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If the jury had been made up of racially impartial doctors, lawyers, college professors, and engineers, OJ would have been found guilty and in about 10 seconds.

What if a jury is made up of racially impartial plumbers, retail store clerks, landscapers, construction workers and DPW employees?  Would they not be able to come up with a correct verdict?

• Like (+1) 1

No, OJ did do it.  There is security camera footage of Simpson and his accomplices entering that hotel room to remove the sports memorabilia.

Now, where's that case file on the Hughes / Dareus 'alleged' drag race?  They were in 'hot pursuit' of a purse snatcher.

Many more threads like this and SDS will change the forum name from 'The Stadium Wall' to 'The Grassy Knoll'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
The light bulb lit.

8 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I saw that, too.  I read or saw about Marcia Clark not wanting to do the glove test but Darden did it anyways. That may have been the prosecution’s biggest mistake.

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It could have been his oldest son. Reasonable doubt.

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Maybe you've never seen Naked Gun. The man doesn't know bad acting. 

• Haha (+1) 1