LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Jauronimo said:

I would collect urine samples from everyone in a 10 mile radius of Shady's home.  Time to tighten the net and catch this guy....or gal?    The plot thickens.

Kinky.  How much would you pay them?

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

That said, I originally wanted to ask why when I read your post.

The jeweler is apparently the one with the most to lose, as the items are his, expensive and no one has paid him for them.

Don't get me wrong, Doc, as this is an unlikely move by probably a lot of the jewelers that we may know, but this is a different world.

The jeweler likely has insurance and/or can write-it-off.

21 minutes ago, GG said:

Replace McCoy's name with a random drawing of another NFL star and what are the odds that the story will be similar?

Hell, any pro athlete.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep, this.  Unless Shady was doing business with Thug Mafioso Jewelers, "not Inc", any actual legit jeweler loaning expensive pieces would have insurance on the loaned pieces.

The jeweler would make a claim for the loss, then the insurance co. would go after Shady to recover the cost plus any expenses.

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hell, any pro athlete.

1 hour ago, GG said:

Replace McCoy's name with a random drawing of another NFL star and what are the odds that the story will be similar?

With that trifecta of women in his home, jewelry and alleged theft?  Multiple incidents alleged?

Can you even name another Bills player with that combo? Or anyone?

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yep, this.  Unless Shady was doing business with Thug Mafioso Jewelers, "not Inc", any actual legit jeweler loaning expensive pieces would have insurance on the loaned pieces.

The jeweler would make a claim for the loss, then the insurance co. would go after Shady to recover the cost plus any expenses.

What's the basis of going after McCoy if it isn't proven that he was involved in the theft? If it were proven by the criminal justice system that he was involved in the theft then certainly the insurance company would have a claim against McCoy. But otherwise I don't see where he would be liable. 

2 hours ago, prissythecat said:

I suspect even the worst poster here can easily score in the 20s.     Jim Kelly played in a different era.  I believe all successful  established NFL QBs in this day and age have scores well into the 20s?

Wow... so now I tune in just to see if there's any news and instead I find a poster who insinuates a 1st ballot HOF QB who essentially pioneered the no-huddle offense, calling all his own plays at the LOS, is stupid and would not be successful in today's NFL.

tenor.gif?itemid=4751998

27 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Did the intruder pee on her?

Just the rug and McCoy's all like, "I just want to understand this sir, every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the person!?"  :beer:

• Haha (+1) 4

I'm shocked that the TBD Crime Scene Cold Case Judge Attorney General Advocate Special Victims Investigative Unit Squad or TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS has not yet solved the case.  You have the finest legal and criminal minds Lackawanna/Cheektowaga has to offer at your disposal.  What the hell is taking you guys so long?

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wow... so now I tune in just to see if there's any news and instead I find a poster who insinuates a 1st ballot HOF QB who essentially pioneered the no-huddle offense, calling all his own plays at the LOS, is stupid and would not be successful in today's NFL.

tenor.gif?itemid=4751998

To quote DC Tom , you are an idiot...    Where did i ever say that Kelly was stupid.    I said that pointing out Jim Kelly's low score to invalidate Wonderlic probably was not the best argument given how long ago Jim played and the fact that no good QB these days scores so low.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Thanks.  You just verified my comment "Information processing is a shaky concept for about a third of the general public and about half of TSW..." 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

So is there any update?

Yes.  Apparently this jewelry theft/professional athlete thing happens a lot.  The TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS is stumped.  ScottLaw thinks the Bills will stink this season, regardless.