LeSean McCoy allegations

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Anyway, certainly less likely than her own son beating her up to get McCoy's jewelry back and then jumping out his bedroom window.........right?

LOL!  No, her son wouldn't be getting the jewels back for Shady. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why wouldn't have stolen them long ago instead of beating her up for them?  

And why jump out the window?

I don't know.  Making it look like a robbery instead of "hey they just disappeared" sounds more authentic.  And why (would Shady) have someone steal the jewels that night when she wasn't going to be evicted for at least another month?

Edited by Doc

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't know.  Why have someone steal the jewels that night when she wasn't going to be evicted for at least another month?

He would jump out his own window in order to...draw attention to himself as a suspect?

So if I understand your position on all of this,  the is a long list of possible scenarios, including one where she beat herself up and staged the robbery...and another where her own son (who she could not recognize because of his clever ski mask disguise) chose that night to beat jewelry off her that he could have simply taken many times before (because he lived there).

Yet the only scenario you have (immediately) ruled out is one in which McCoy has anything to with this incident at all?

Edited by Mr. WEO

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He would jump out his own window in order to...draw attention to himself as a suspect?

So if I understand your position on all of this,  the is a long list of possible scenarios, including one where she beat herself up and staged the robbery...and another where her own son (who she could not recognize because of his clever ski mask disguise) chose that night to beat jewelry off her that he could have simply taken many times before (because he lived there).

Yet the only scenario you have (immediately) ruled out is one in which McCoy has anything to with this incident at all?

Nope, I haven't ruled anything out.  I just said that my prime suspect would the the son.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Nope, I haven't ruled anything out.  I just said that my prime suspect would the the son.

Prime suspect is still someone known to Shady.  There's no evidence to suggest otherwise, and until evidence eliminates it, that someone with a relationship to him did something either at his behest or without his knowledge is still the best direction to look.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

They never did account for where he was after leaving his restaurant.....just sayin'.

He didn’t go to the golf course, or OJ would have found him for sure! 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Prime suspect is still someone known to Shady.  There's no evidence to suggest otherwise, and until evidence eliminates it, that someone with a relationship to him did something either at his behest or without his knowledge is still the best direction to look.

I wouldn't rule anyone out and would include people she knows (outside of her son) because Shady previously said that he was worried that she might try to set him up.  But before looking to track down every person known to both, I'd question the son because I know he was in the immediate vicinity sometime that morning, wouldn't have needed to force his way into the home, and his whereabouts were unknown by his mother.

Edited by Doc

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Could be that the owner of the Jewelry (apparently some of it was on loan) made the repo attempt.  Maybe Shady couldn't return it, refused to buy it and told the jeweler to go get it if they want it back.  

Nope.  Not even a consideration.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

Exactly. He was always going to be cut after this year so who cares

Well, I might care if we get to the bye week with a grand total of 40 points on offense. He’s not the answer for when we turn the corner and are a true threat, but he’s one of the few potential threats for the next 16 games. 

EDIT: 40 is not divisible by 3, so that would be an unlikely number without him. 

I’m not a Shady fan boy, but I know what he means to this offense.