LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Yes.  Apparently this jewelry theft/professional athlete thing happens a lot.  The TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS is stumped.  ScottLaw thinks the Bills will stink this season, regardless.

Woah....ScottLaw usually isn't negative or pessimistic.  I wonder what has happened to him?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This whole thing reminds me of an episode of "TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS: SVU."  Man, I miss that show.

My favorite is the episode titled "TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS: SUV" -- they all pile in a Suburban and go to lunch.

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was being sarcastic.  ScottLaw was the same way at BBMB for years.  

He gets triggered easily if anyone has any optimistic feeling towards the Bills....he just doesn't like it.

Sorry, I was just having fun with you.

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

He said it well before the incident, no? 

Wouldn't it make sense to put it out there prior to the attack that he is afraid that she will try to set him up in the near future? 

Yes, it's in the police report from ~a year ago, when he first tried to kick her out and the police told him he couldn't just pitch her clothes out onto the driveway, he had to evict her.

McCoy be like, "Hey, add this to the rookie seminar right after always have a fall guy - don't let the chick stay longer than 4 months or she ain't a guest no more"

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

To quote DC Tom , you are an idiot...    Where did i ever say that Kelly was stupid.    I said that pointing out Jim Kelly's low score to invalidate Wonderlic probably was not the best argument given how long ago Jim played and the fact that no good QB these days scores so low.

Sorry, you can't quote DC Tom.  You can ask where he is, or say that you need him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I absolutely love watching street fights, especially with 2 people who can't fight at all.  I see the feeds on facebook all the time.

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

What's the basis of going after McCoy if it isn't proven that he was involved in the theft? If it were proven by the criminal justice system that he was involved in the theft then certainly the insurance company would have a claim against McCoy. But otherwise I don't see where he would be liable. 

Well I am making an assumption here which has nothing to do with the theft.  I'm assuming that the jewelry was lent to McCoy, as he is the celebrity who would be featured at the events and draw attention to the jewelers.  That's also consistent with the reports that McCoy is the one asking for the the jewelry to be returned (presumably so he can return it to the jewelers who loaned the pieces)

If someone lends something to you (usually with some documentation), you're generally considered responsible for returning it in good shape (eg rental car, lawn aerator, rent-a-center furniture) If you don't, the company which loaned it to you does typically come after you to recover the replacement of the unreturned item + additional costs.

Doesn't matter why you didn't return it - theft, woman moved to Sri Lanka and took it with her, dog ate it.

Though on that last, I did know someone whose Bloodhound ate her very expensive Rolex watch.  She followed the dog about for a week waiting for it to emerge, hosed the watch off when it did, took it to a jewelers for cleaning, and returned to wearing it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

So where are we at with this thing? Is there any chance Shady doesn’t even get in trouble here and can just be a full go?

Right now ANYTHING is possible, including, The Russians Did It. ? :beer:

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

So where are we at with this thing? Is there any chance Shady doesn’t even get in trouble here and can just be a full go?

There is a very good chance he doesn't get in trouble.  He'll need to be implicated for the league to be able to do anything.

Isn't there something weird about Shady tweeting out a few things at 6AM, 8AM or so that morning like "Time to work" type of stuff.................Wouldn't he have been called immediately about this seeing that it was his house and it was at 3:18AM?............Why would he be tweeting these other things? 

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Any pro athlete, just pick one!

I kmow, right?!  Happens all the time...

4 hours ago, GG said:

No one ever in the history of the NFL

OHHHH...you want me research the veracity of your claim.

I'll save time and jump right to "in conclusion, you made that up".

25 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh, those Russians.

That was.  Awesome!