LeSean McCoy allegations

7 minutes ago, Boludo said:

HE NAMED HIS DOG "HENNY"

That alone is enough of a character indictment to more or less prove the allegations are true.

On top of that, he embraces the nickname "Shady".

synonyms: suspicious, suspect, questionable, dubious, doubtful, disreputable, untrustworthy, dishonest, devious, dishonorable, underhanded, unscrupulous, irregular, unethical;

Use some common sense here people.

You forgot the /sarcasm at the end

17 hours ago, BuffaloBob said:

Well, there is no question that they did a lot to TRY to help decide it, and any campaign accepting that help is committing a crime regardless of whether the help can be proven to have DECIDED the outcome.  But thanks for playing.....

How many times has the US  gone around the world to influence foreign elections?

Were you complaining when Obama campaigned against Brexit and was in Israel supporting the opponent of Netanyahu? I sincerely doubt it.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

The fact of the matter is, the  #metoo movement has created a way to ruin a man's life without having to prove it.

But your life wasn't ruined. The case was dismissed. Public opinion may jump to conclusions too quickly but the courts are still handling these cases exactly the way they're supposed to. As far as I can tell the NFL investigates everything fairly too.

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Why does it matter what the Bills investigate. Honestly, they shouldn't investigate at all, and should act accordingly with what the proper authorities find.

Every team investigates allegations against their players even if it is just calling the authorities who are investigating to find out what is going on or calling the player to see what the deal is from their perspective. So it matters. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Do you have proof of this?  :blink:

2018-07-10_11h27_07.thumb.png.765d91eba9c2fdc75514cc0b5e0805e0.png

Here is proof he named his dog "Henny". No good person would ever do this.

I can only imagine what his dog "training" looks like :(

2 hours ago, Yeezus said:

If his steroid use has any ties with the bills staff...Beane, Mcdermott, the entire front office could be wiped clean if they knew about it and hid it. 

this is horrible news 

Why hasn't your trolling arse been banned?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

But your life wasn't ruined. The case was dismissed. Public opinion may jump to conclusions too quickly but the courts are still handling these cases exactly the way they're supposed to. As far as I can tell the NFL investigates everything fairly too.

Public opinion, your employer's opinion, future employer's opinions, the NCIC's records, etc. etc. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I lost my job, got kicked out of school, and lost many friends permanently. But you're right, I like wasn't totally ruined. Had to deal with the fact that my family was willing to alienate me over the accusation.

Edited by JaxBills

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, shame, SHAME on us for interrupting and leering at these women when all they want is to be left alone in the peace and quite of the Dollhouse or the Crazy Horse to complete their astrophysics research. 

You been listening to too much of the Motley Crue.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

26 posted a link that the GA police are now investigating claims against McCoy. 

The link states that the NFL and Buffalo Bills are still trying to find out if there is a police or hospital report tied to this woman's claims.

The NFL has former state, local and FBI employees on their payroll.  Obtaining this type of material is immediate when it comes to one of their employees.

The fact that it's a day later and they are still trying to find documentation about the incident or whether this hospital visit even happening is odd, to say the least.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i can't even mention Tiger Woods by name in front of most women I know....

Why? -Odds are they know him a whole lot better than you ever will.

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

how do you disprove it convincingly?

If there's even a shred of suspicion left over from this, McCoy's done.  -Full stop.

Last thing the league needs is another Rae Carruth wanna-be.

Just now, Boludo said:

Who cares about the dog's name? :lol: It doesn't mean a darn thing with regard to these allegations.  Crazy town!

1 minute ago, Boludo said:

Dude you sound completely unhinged. My dog is named “Bud” am I a degenerate as well?

The public opinion part is nearly worse than having to deal with court. And if you're falsely accused then public opinion is almost all that matters. Because even after you win, you still lose. The girl who made the accusation, is going to receive Sympathy for the rest of her life still.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, dezertbill said:

The link states that the NFL and Buffalo Bills are still trying to find out if there is a police or hospital report tied to this woman's claims.

The NFL has former state, local and FBI employees on their payroll.  Obtaining this type of material is immediate when it comes to one of their employees.

The fact that it's a day later and they are still trying to find documentation about the incident or whether this hospital visit even happening is odd, to say the least.

There is another link about the police investigating it directly. I have no idea what happened I’m just trying to pass along anything I come across as well. The situation certainly seems like a mess either way. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Yeah, I believe you because you've made it obvious in this thread that you are a swell guy sweetheart.

No. I'm not. I'm a man. But I'm not abusive. And I don't deserve to have my life torn apart because a woman made a lie against me to take my child from me. I am getting the impression that you were a very young college student who has never had a family.

As a matter of fact. Indicate one place where I said I was even a swell guy.

Edited by JaxBills
  • Like (+1) 2