President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

I was just reading an article on Rolling Stone, not about this but about the #metoo movement and found this line unbelievable:

As contrarian trolls on the Internet will jump at any opportunity to point out, not all men are sexual predators

Contrarian trolls?!?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bbb said:

I was just reading an article on Rolling Stone, not about this but about the #metoo movement and found this line unbelievable:

Contrarian trolls?!?

I saw an article yesterday about how #metoo has to start addressing the "grey area" of sexual assault.  In which they quoted as an example of sexual assault an anecdote of "My boyfriend sexually assaulted me when he would only have sex with me if I wore the eye shadow he liked."

...wait...!@#$ing what????  :wacko:

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I believe he wanted the specifics on what was "there".... Specifically, evidence. 

Abstinence is literally just the act of abstaining.... Some abstain from thought (we have plenty of that present), some abstain from politics (sadly not the case here), and some abstain from sex (plenty of that here I am sure, but I doubt it's intentional.) 

If the teaching of it is mishandled is another topic- the actual philosophy behind it being the only true birth control/std control is actually spot on. 

Arguing the specifics of these allegations is a rabbit hole I'd prefer not go down.

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you have a link for this?  I'd love to see it. George was the best.  "In baseball, you just want to go home."

Couldn't find the specific bit about abstinence only sex ed creating repression, but I found this gem. 

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Weird?

Everything I've heard so far is downright normal college and HS behavior at the time.  Not even excessive.

Source: I was alive back then.

"Double dumbass pork chop on you!"

As I said; it's the hypocrisy, not the behavior. I should add the caveat that I have a deep distrust for anyone claiming to be holier than thou.

Edited by LSHMEAB

Just now, DC Tom said:

I saw an article yesterday about how #metoo has to start addressing the "grey area" of sexual assault.  In which they quoted as an example of sexual assault an anecdote of "My boyfriend sexually assaulted me when he would only have sex with me if I wore the eye shadow he liked."

...wait...!@#$ing what????  :wacko:

Good thing for Jimmy Stewart these weren't the rules when he made Vertigo.

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

yeah I've seen this one.  the one you mentioned sounds better.  Let me know if you find it.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Nice dodge. 

I think it's a fair dodge.  People keep wanting to argue the truth of the allegations, when that's ultimately irrelevant to the abuse by the Democrats of Senate procedure and rape victims.

In fact, the only assault we have any evidence of is the brutal ass-raping of parliamentary procedure by the Democrats.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think it's a fair dodge.  People keep wanting to argue the truth of the allegations, when that's ultimately irrelevant to the abuse by the Democrats of Senate procedure and rape victims.

In fact, the only assault we have any evidence of is the brutal ass-raping of parliamentary procedure by the Democrats.

Except that the issue that he dodged was his statement of Kavanaughs "sexual deviancy" which is 100% unproved. When asked for evidence, he dodged. 

3 hours ago, westside said:

Is that what your focusing on? What Trump tweeted? Not the fact that somd lieing leftwing bimbo is trying to disrupt the appointing a very accomplished and worthy Supreme court Judge?

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

Trying to explain that's what the Dems main goal is here.  To get Trump to tweet or say something really stupid.

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Funny that so many dismiss Avenatti as the "worst thing for the Democrats." 

I remember when Trump was the "worst thing for the Republicans."

Granted he's a terrible president, but the guy won.

Funny how I noticed that Avenatti is not in my iPhone news feed. Usually, when the MSM thinks the story hurts the administration or is slanted toward Democrats a story like that is splashed everywhere. This one has crickets. The Dems have no use for Avenatti. 

• Like (+1) 3

Democrats may not have use for Avenatti but the retards on the short bus do.   From LHSBEAMS and the new slow-mo students all the way to the leaders of the pack like Baskin and Gator - the next month is gonna be a hoot.

Buckle up the short bus, make them wear their helmet and for the Holy sky fairy's sake: do not give them anything but safety siccors. They may hurt someone.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Democrats may not have use for Avenatti but the retards on the short bus do.   From LHSBEAMS and the new slow-mo students all the way to the leaders of the pack like Baskin and Gator - the next month is gonna be a hoot.

Buckle up the short bus, make them wear their helmet and for the Holy sky fairy's sake: do not give them anything but safety siccors. They may hurt someone.

I'm convinced "siccors" was not a typo. 

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Women often don't wait 36 years until a politically convenient time arises to drop intentionally vague allegations designed to not give the accused any opportunity to investigate and refute.

Women are more likely to let the attack go unpunished than to report it after 36 years. Of that, there is no doubt. 

But for Trump to attack her credibility because she didn’t report it 36 years ago is abhorrent. 

29 minutes ago, snafu said:

Funny how I noticed that Avenatti is not in my iPhone news feed. Usually, when the MSM thinks the story hurts the administration or is slanted toward Democrats a story like that is splashed everywhere. This one has crickets. The Dems have no use for Avenatti. 

Apple News is an echo chamber. I’d get out of it. 

The story is a top one at the WSJ and most outlets. 

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm convinced "siccors" was not a typo. 

Scissors. Odd it didn't autocorrect. Don't care if it didn't.

Clearly you've never seen my working before Google's ipgrade with the autocorrect.  Likely, I just don't care.   You bring the board down and are a drain on the intelligence of mankind. 

Try harder.  Or shut up.  Or do neither and continue to be the laughing stock you are.

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student. There's too much there. When your public persona is that of a sanctimonious windbag, it's only fitting that hypocrisy comes back to bite you. 

For me, it's not the allegations that I find troubling. It's knowing how he'd treat these allegations if they were made against someone who didn't have the public facade of a choir boy.

Abstinence training is flawed because you're teaching children that their most innate desires are inherently wrong. It leads to confusion, shame, and deviancy. George Carlin explained this better than I could ever dare dream. 

Oh come on!

People still shocked that Trump is not a politician, should REALLY take a step back and re-examine the past two years with fresh eyes. Trump's a counter puncher. That's who he is, that's why he was tapped for this job at this time by the voters (and others). He's not going to play by the traditional decorum rules because he's not that guy. 

He's exactly who people thought he was when he was elected. As Michael Moore said in his October 2016 ad: he's a moltov cocktail thrown into the establishment as a giant !@#$ you from the people. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Women are more likely to let the attack go unpunished than to report it after 36 years. Of that, there is no doubt. 

But for Trump to attack her credibility because she didn’t report it 36 years ago is abhorrent. 

Apple News is an echo chamber. I’d get out of it. 

The story is a top one at the WSJ and most outlets. 

She deserves attacking.  She's a vile witch who should be thrown to sea.

No, Closed Mind. It’s no less abhorrent than the unwarranted sleaze attack of character assassination that the Left is doing to the Judge. Fight fire with fire. The Dems have done this kind of unbridled attacking for decades and have gotten away with it. Trump isn’t afraid to roll around in the gutter with the likes of Schumer, Feinstein, and Pelosi. Quite shocking isn’t it? There’s a “Republican” who knows how to fight back at a street fighting gang of hoodlums.  

• Like (+1) 1

Holy crap! This gang rape accusation is crazy. If that's true then there would probably be someone who witnessed this or could coorberate something. Good lord 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

People still shocked that Trump is not a politician, should REALLY take a step back and re-examine the past two years with fresh eyes. Trump's a counter puncher. That's who he is, that's why he was tapped for this job at this time by the voters (and others). He's not going to play by the traditional decorum rules because he's not that guy. 

He's exactly who people thought he was when he was elected. As Michael Moore said in his October 2016 ad: he's a moltov cocktail thrown into the establishment as a giant !@#$ you from the people. 

You said you were going to work! 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Last one for a bit as I run off to work: 

People are waking up - on both sides of the aisle. This isn't the democratic party doing this - it's the extreme progressive wing of the party that speaks the loudest but represents the fewest. Centrists are pissed. Lefties are pissed. 

Prog-fascists (who don't realize they're prog-fascists, and some who do) are celebrating. 

That's the difference. And the fallout will be ugly for the prog-fascists. 

Blumenthal just said Kavanaugh "will be dishonest if he does not acknowledge these accusations tomorrow". So Blumenthal has already determined he's guilty and is now calling him a liar to the press. Right this very moment... this coming from the same guy who lied about being in Vietnam for YEARS. 

Work ?

On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The ego one already had to have to wake up one day and say I think I can President of the United States is huge. Every President has to have a big ego. 

President Trump had a reality show for chrissakes! 

So when people cry about his behavior they don’t realize voters already know about it and simply don’t care. We care about results. 

That will be the Democrats downfall, and they will make the same mistake twice. They will attack Trump with their little tweets and hashtags but never his policy. 

• Like (+1) 1

-----

He's just lied about so many things! His life as a young man, his attitude about women--see underwear flag--his use of stolen emails, his knowledge of what a pervert his mentor was and now this: 

2. NEW DEVELOPMENT

6 hours ago

Feinstein: Kavanaugh Misled About Grand Jury Secrecy Violation

RTS22L9B_2_h6pglr

Chris Wattle/Reuters

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) claimed Wednesday that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh misled the Senate about the way he handled grand jury secrets while he worked for Independent Counsel Kenneth Star 20 years ago. In a statement to Politico, Feinstein claimed that by directing his colleague Hickman Ewing to call conservative Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reporter Christopher Ruddy and persuade him to change the language in a story about Kavanaugh’s prosecution of a key witness in the Vince Foster probe, Kavanaugh should have known that he was violating grand jury secrecy laws—and should have disclosed that violation to Feinstein and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) when he was asked if he had ever done so. 

“According to a memo from the National Archives, Brett Kavanaugh instructed Hickman Ewing, a colleague and deputy counsel in the Starr investigation, to ‘call [Chris] Ruddy’ about matters before a grand jury, which would be illegal to disclose," Feinstein said in a statement to Politico. “I asked Judge Kavanaugh in questions for the record whether he had shared ‘information learned through grand jury proceedings.’ His answer, which says that he acted ‘consistent with the law,’ conflicts with the official memo from Mr. Ewing. Disclosing grand jury information is against the law and would be troubling for any lawyer, especially one applying for a promotion to the highest court in the country.”

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I promise you my job is way more fun than working at the laundromat. ;) 

You are probably still a virgin 

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

The ego one already had to have to wake up one day and say I think I can President of the United States is huge. Every President has to have a big ego. 

President Trump had a reality show for chrissakes! 

So when people cry about his behavior they don’t realize voters already know about it and simply don’t care. We care about results. 

That will be the Democrats downfall, and they will make the same mistake twice. They will attack Trump with their little tweets and hashtags but never his policy. 

His policy?? Like what? That stupid wall? 

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No, Closed Mind. It’s no less abhorrent than the unwarranted sleaze attack of character assassination that the Left is doing to the Judge. Fight fire with fire. The Dems have done this kind of unbridled attacking for decades and have gotten away with it. Trump isn’t afraid to roll around in the gutter with the likes of Schumer, Feinstein, and Pelosi. Quite shocking isn’t it? There’s a “Republican” who knows how to fight back at a street fighting gang of hoodlums.  

You seem not to get my point. 

The president of the US sends a terrible message by attacking a woman’s credibility “because she didn’t report it.” Many women don’t report sexual assault because—especially then—it was a crime with a lot of shame associated. That is not a basis to question her credibility. 

Plenty of other reasons to question her, and I assume they will be clear at the hearing. If the story ends as it currently stands, he should be approved. 

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

This is the problem with #metoo.  There's no moral or legal hazard for baseless accusations.  These women could be straight up lying but it doesn't matter because there's absolutely nothing to lose.  They won't be sued or brought up on charges.  

EXACTLY.

#metoo is yet another leftist cancer upon our country.

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The president of the US sends a terrible message by attacking a woman’s credibility “because she didn’t report it.” Many women don’t report sexual assault because—especially then—it was a crime with a lot of shame associated. That is not a basis to question her credibility. 

Plenty of other reasons to question her, and I assume they will be clear at the hearing. If the story ends as it currently stands, he should be approved. 

He also sends a message to every woman who falsely claims rape and attack to shut the !@#$ up.

There will be no hearing. So what will your excuse and reasoning be?  I'm sure you have a thought cured up on why she isn't going to show up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

He also said that the other one was drunk, as if being drunk means you can't be raped 

2 hours ago, baskin said:

Ever dawn on you regulars here....everything for you guys is an unprovable conspiracy - and by unprovable I mean more than dank memes and links to conspiracy media sites....the deep state, global warming, Benghazi, the timing of indicting Collins, the women coming out against Thomas...now the Kavs...the Mueller investigation, the media, google and Facebook out to get you, Trump and Russia, immigrants are the source of your woes...NYT Op-Ed was fabricated...those are just the first page and half of topics

Holy Crap...for a bunch of guys who preach self sufficiency, boot strapping, get the gov off my back....this forum is nothing more than a ongoing list of excuses and blaming of everything around you

Now it's "Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists"

Who has lost perspective?....turn off the tv, turn off the internet, FFS turn this forum off for a month.....as my parents used to say "Go Outside!"

My guess is that your parents sent you outside because they couldn't stand to be around you.

50 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think Avenatti is kinda like the Milo Yiannopoulos of the left. Everyone starts off with "Hey, I think this guy is onto something. Maybe we should offer him a...Run away! Run away!"

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

bull ****.  If Brett Kavanaugh rejects the charges being made against him outright (and he has), charges of gross criminal activity, it is perfectly reasonable to question her not reporting as part of the questioning of her credibility given the manner in which the charges are now being cast.

Women are not delicate creatures who need special protection.

They are adults, equal to men, who have agency.

I reject, wholesale, that she should not be questioned in this manner.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Case in point:

Does he realize that he is not helping his client with this statement? Or does he care so little for this client (only interested in his presidential aspirations) that it does not matter to him? BTW, those are rhetorical questions.

Edited by KRC
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I think Avenatti is kinda like the Milo Yiannopoulos of the left. Everyone starts off with "Hey, I think this guy is onto something. Maybe we should offer him a...Run away! Run away!"

Tucker Carlson crushed that guy a few weeks back. At the end of the interview he

basically called him a pimp. Stormy has to strip while you get to run for president?

Guy is a loser. Another one like Nancy, Maxine, and Booker ...Just hope they

keep attacking, they are fools.

Mark Judges girlfriend wants to testify. She is the one quoted in the Newyorker saying he and his friends banged a women while she was all f'd up. Sounds sort of like gang bang. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/09/26/mark-judges-girlfriend-is-ready-to-talk-to-fbi-and-judiciary-committee-her-lawyer-says/?utm_term=.76cb690208de