President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

5 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

How long before there is a lawsuit filed on behalf of a sex robot that's been sexually assaulted?

See Googlebot v. Sammy Hamster 2016.  

Technically the plaintiff was not designed as a sexbot but it will be cited as precedent.  What a mess that was.

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't know if that's true, but I do know that people find his candor in this regard, and his willingness to punch back at those who are casting aspersions, very refreshing.

Especially those who have rejected our politics and politicians as sophists who seek only to enrich themselves through the trimmings of office.

For clarity, I'm not trying to say I agree with everything he says or how he does it (I think he makes it harder on himself) - but the way he does it is pretty unique. I can't imagine many people being able to do it his way. Even other counter punchers out there would try to keep things more succinct and to the point to avoid giving the media a chance to cut up the words into sounbytes - which still would backfire on them. Trump just says f-it (for better and worse) and stays who he is. 

His theatrics aside, what he did at the start of this presser was (imo) pretty impressive. He made himself a huge target, knowing he's going to get killed for it - but at least it'll take some of the spotlight off Kavanaugh (whom I believe Trump believes is innocent). It's pretty noble in that context... but they're going to kill him on the late night circuit/social media. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For clarity, I'm not trying to say I agree with everything he says or how he does it (I think he makes it harder on himself) - but the way he does it is pretty unique. I can't imagine many people being able to do it his way. Even other counter punchers out there would try to keep things more succinct and to the point to avoid giving the media a chance to cut up the words into sounbytes - which still would backfire on them. Trump just says f-it (for better and worse) and stays who he is. 

His theatrics aside, what he did at the start of this presser was (imo) pretty impressive. He made himself a huge target, knowing he's going to get killed for it - but at least it'll take some of the spotlight off Kavanaugh (whom I believe Trump believes is innocent). It's pretty noble in that context... but they're going to kill him on the late night circuit/social media. 

When the President get skewered by the likes of Kimmel, Colbert, at el it helps him with average every day Americans.  They don't relate to limousine liberals who mock them, and look down upon them. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I've only witnessed one gang rape in my life. It happened a long time ago. Back in those days, TBD had a part of the message board where members shared recipes.

Well, one guy posted a recipe that required boiling pasta, and one thing led to another, and...well...let's just say in a manner that couldn't have been scripted better by Mel Brooks.

The homework thread gang rape was far more brutal, I thought.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's what he's always done in office: steal the spotlight, make himself the target, and drive the narrative and coverage without his detractors even noticing.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Seriously, no. Hell no 

If you are a guy (I have not idea because it's an anonymous internet forum), heck even if you're not,  can you honestly say never in you whole life you've ever heard a male acquaintance use the term "sloppy seconds"?

Edited by reddogblitz

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If you are a guy (I have not idea because it's an anonymous internet forum), heck even if you're not,  can you honestly say never in you whole life you've ever heard a male acquaintance use the term "sloppy seconds"?

No, I was already on my way home by then.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

That's a different question. Yes, heard that, mostly as a joke. Closest I've come to hearing anyone say anything like a multiple sex episode was a guy talking about a girl blowing a bunch of guys and they were lined up out the door. He said he was in that line.  But he wasn't a friend, just someone at a party. But never heard of anyone doing a gang rape. Heard jokes of gang bang, but nothing serious 

Just now, Tiberius said:

That's a different question. Yes, heard that, mostly as a joke. Closest I've come to hearing anyone say anything like a multiple sex episode was a guy talking about a girl blowing a bunch of guys and they were lined up out the door. He said he was in that line.  But he wasn't a friend, just someone at a party. But never heard of anyone doing a gang rape. Heard jokes of gang bang, but nothing serious 

How do you know he was serious?

He's a pig, but he never lies or exaggerates?

Edited by reddogblitz

On 9/24/2018 at 9:54 PM, Bakin said:

Without reading through all 77 pages of what is probably a marvellous thread - how many people here (percentage wise) actually believe Judge Brett got a little rapey?

Is it 10% ??  50?

Just curious. 

Considering what an obvious sham this has been, I'd say only those few who are so bought in to the left wing nonsense that they'd sign off on literally any tactic to derail any Trump nominee.

If this made up metoo nonsense doesn't work, I guess they can always get Hillary to have him killed.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How do you know he was serious?

He's a pig, but he never lies or exaggerates?

Oh wait, I remember another time. Some guy was saying this girl, a daughter of the girlfriend of a manager where I worked, was screwing a whole bunch of guys one at a time. Then I met her and she was so beautiful, just totally smoking hot, and I guess I liked her, so I thought it was bull sh it. Just an attempt to smear her, but no proof either way. 

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

If this made up metoo nonsense doesn't work, I guess they can always get Hillary to have him killed.

I'm pretty sure there's some attempted violence in his future.  

If I had to place bets...someone tries to assassinate him.  But a not-too-distant second is someone assaults his daughters on the principle of "Let's see how he feels about his behavior now!"

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You do, by the standard of "Someone said it, so it must be true" that you're applying to Kavanaugh...

But he refused to testify to the senate, so...

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I'm pretty sure there's some attempted violence in his future.  

If I had to place bets...someone tries to assassinate him.  But a not-too-distant second is someone assaults his daughters on the principle of "Let's see how he feels about his behavior now!"

Jeff Flake got death threat from a Trumper 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/26/jeff-flake-pro-trumper-threatened-take-family-out/

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh wait, I remember another time. Some guy was saying this girl, a daughter of the girlfriend of a manager where I worked, was screwing a whole bunch of guys one at a time. Then I met her and she was so beautiful, just totally smoking hot, and I guess I liked her, so I thought it was bull sh it. Just an attempt to smear her, but no proof either way. 

In other words you have friends who talk about gang rape.

You're making my point.  Thanks.

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

So in other words, it was guys talking about women and sex the way fishermen talk about the fish they've caught.

No, gang rape isn't like that, not catching a fish 

----

NBC just reporting another women has come forward for a drunken attack on her daughter in 1998. No link, sorry

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Let me know when you get to the part where she needed a second door to the front of her house.

Hey, not just attempted rape, but attempted manslaughter.  Strange no one's talking about that...

It's a well-coached letter.  There's one simple question that I'd ask that would cement this once and for all: 

There was music already playing in the room.  It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room.

"What song was playing?"

I've known a sadly large number of rape victims, and "he turned the music up so no one would hear me scream" is fairly common.  But I have never known one who's testified to that to fail to remember the song that was playing.  Ever.  Other details may be hazy, but they always remember the song that triggers their PTSD.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Let me know when you get to the part where she needed a second door to the front of her house.

I'm not sure what I find more preposterous in her statement: That she demanded a second front door, that she and her husband had to go to couple's counseling because they disagreed on an architectural design, or that she said (in 2012) that her attacker was someday going to be on the Supreme Court.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I've known a sadly large number of rape victims, and "he turned the music up so no one would hear me scream" is fairly common.  But I have never known one who's testified to that to fail to remember the song that was playing.  Ever.  Other details may be hazy, but they always remember the song that triggers their PTSD.

Is that right? And not to be too personal, but why? I don't believe I know any, or at least any who have reported the rape. Sure I have friends/ acquaintances who have been rape victims, I am just not aware.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Is that right? And not to be too personal, but why? I don't believe I know any, or at least any who have reported the rape. Sure I have friends/ acquaintances who have been rape victims, I am just not aware.

What's the one common denominator here?:bag:

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Come on man.  You think I was talking about fish?  Something smells fishy here.

Sure does! 

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hey, not just attempted rape, but attempted manslaughter.  Strange no one's talking about that...

It's a well-coached letter.  There's one simple question that I'd ask that would cement this once and for all: 

"What song was playing?"

At 15? It could have been a song she never heard before. There are a lot of different types of music and a 15 year old might not have a great deal of music experience outside of pop 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure does! 

At 15? It could have been a song she never heard before. There are a lot of different types of music and a 15 year old might not have a great deal of music experience outside of pop 

One would hear that same song again at some point their lives, so there is that detail.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just lucky, I guess. 

That, and sexual assault is a hell of a lot more common than people realize, even after discounting all the bull **** "It was consensual at the time, but I regret it now" and "I didn't want to say yes, but didn't want to argue about it" or "I wanted to have sex, but he wouldn't unless I wore his favorite eye shadow" stories.  On a strict definition of "By use of physical force or abusive emotional manipulation, I was refused control," it probably runs on the order of 25% of women I've known.  

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don’t know.  What??

Me.  He's accusing me of being a serial rapist.  Guess I'll never be a Supreme Court Justice.

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure does! 

I listened to Billy Cobham and Tchaikovsky when I was 15.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm thinking the judge is toast.  It's just too easy to start over and pick another assuming they can get through confirmation in 2018.  If the judge is being truthful or the allegations are wildly exaggerated then he has to fight on, but the headwinds are getting strong.  If this is a hatchet job based on false or exaggerated allegations it's every bit as bad as the FBI/DOJ interference in Trump's campaign and presidency. 

Unless BK knocks the socks of everyone tomorrow and the accuser(s) are weak, he's a goner IMO.