President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

I saw a story about Kavanagh's calendar complete with pictures.  One entry mentioned a Bullets game he attended and he wrote in the final score afterwards.  It seems very credible and much of it can probably be verified.

Unfortunately for Mr. Kavanagh it mentions he made plans to see the movie "Grease 2".  How did this not come up in the hearing?  HS kids make mistakes but geez.  You can't confirm him with that I. Writing can you?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"She told me in 2016 what happened in 1982" is not corroboration.  

In 1982. I independently developed the theoretical description of dark matter.  Since I just told all of you, you're now my proof.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This kind of dishonesty is precisely why it's mind-boggling to me that people like Tibs, baskin, etc. are all on board with what the left and the media is doing to Kavanaugh.

I have to believe that t some point, even the most committed of leftists see these kinds of lies and think "Okay, I'm not jumping off that bridge with you."

But no. They back all of it. Every lie. Every deception. Everything.

I'm at the point where I may just fly to DC to cheer on Kavanaugh's swearing in ceremony.

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/trump-kavanaugh-fbi-assault/index.htm

Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call the FBI after alleged assault

"Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on? To take a man like this and besmirch -- now with that being said, let her have her say and let's see how it all works out," Trump said during an interview on Fox News just before his rally in Las Vegas.

Is that what your focusing on? What Trump tweeted? Not the fact that somd lieing leftwing bimbo is trying to disrupt the appointing a very accomplished and worthy Supreme court Judge?

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

4 minutes ago, westside said:

Is that what your focusing on? What Trump tweeted? Not the fact that somd lieing leftwing bimbo is trying to disrupt the appointing a very accomplished and worthy Supreme court Judge?

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

You can disbelieve the accuser (or not find evidence worthy of doubting his fitness) and also think Trump is off base here. 

Women often don't report sexual assault, even more so 36 years ago, and Trump is a boorish man to take this particular tack. 

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"She told me in 2016 what happened in 1982" is not corroboration.  

In 1982. I independently developed the theoretical description of dark matter.  Since I just told all of you, you're now my proof.

I've heard that your independently developed theoretical description of dark matter is quite brilliant. You should be immediately awarded a Nobel Prize and a Purple Heart.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

You can disbelieve the accuser (or not find evidence worthy of doubting his fitness) and also think Trump is off base here. 

Women often don't report sexual assault, even more so 36 years ago, and Trump is a boorish man to take this particular tack. 

They do if they have a political agenda. How would you feel if some girl yoy went to high school with accused you of attempted rape and sexual assault with zero evidence?

Would you like your name smeared all over the papers? Is this the precedence you want to set? 

Be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Women often don't wait 36 years until a politically convenient time arises to drop intentionally vague allegations designed to not give the accused any opportunity to investigate and refute.

Last one for a bit as I run off to work: 

People are waking up - on both sides of the aisle. This isn't the democratic party doing this - it's the extreme progressive wing of the party that speaks the loudest but represents the fewest. Centrists are pissed. Lefties are pissed. 

Prog-fascists (who don't realize they're prog-fascists, and some who do) are celebrating. 

That's the difference. And the fallout will be ugly for the prog-fascists. 

Blumenthal just said Kavanaugh "will be dishonest if he does not acknowledge these accusations tomorrow". So Blumenthal has already determined he's guilty and is now calling him a liar to the press. Right this very moment... this coming from the same guy who lied about being in Vietnam for YEARS. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

People are waking up - on both sides of the aisle. This isn't the democratic party doing this - it's the extreme progressive wing of the party that speaks the loudest but represents the fewest. Centrists are pissed. Lefties are pissed. 

Prog-fascists (who don't realize they're prog-fascists, and some who do) are celebrating. 

Blumenthal just said Kavanaugh "will be dishonest if he does not acknowledge these accusations tomorrow". So Blumenthal has already determined he's guilty and is now calling him a liar to the press. Right this very moment... this coming from the same guy who lied about being in Vietnam for YEARS. 

Yup.  Was telling colleagues and my family that this is going to go sideways for the D's. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Shameless hypocrisy is considered a virtue by the devil's party.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Shameless hypocrisy is considered a virtue by the devil's party.

Come on, this is the same guy who went full blown sexcapade on Clinton in that stupid Whitewater investigation. It was sex, sex, sex there. This guy deserves whatever he gets from this 

On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

:lol:

And... swing and miss.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

You still haven't addressed the reasoning by which you are willing to accept bogus claims about rates of sexual assault (assuming the worst sorts of criminality and low morals amongst the male population), which I addressed earlier; but refuse to believe that women make false claims to their own benefit with any sort of frequency (assuming the best sorts of honesty and integrity and high morals amongst the female population), refusing to acknowledge the longstanding accepted clinical psychology of women using guile and deceit to their benefit as an evolutionary trait (more so then men), just as men, having evolved larger and naturally stronger than women, and driven by testosterone, used brute strength as theirs.

"You see, what had happened was, I knew they were spiking the punch and gang raping women. I knew that very well from my observations. In fact, everyone knew it. So what I did was, I just kept going to the parties. Cause see, I knew, but also, I wanted to be sure... Just in case any of them were ever nominated for one of the highest political positions in the world. And so I kept going, and, you  know, I stayed away from the punch, but I did drink. It was a party after all. And somehow, I just can't explain it, but somehow they got some drugs in my drink. And then I got raped. But I knew all along that it was happening to others. I saw the lines of men, I saw the spiked punch and stayed away from it. But I just had to keep going- I had to make sure I knew what was happening." 

That's obviously sarcasm. I do not intend to belittle this woman, if indeed something did happen to her- but you have to be completely dumb and almost criminally negligent to allow this to not only continue happening to other women, but to yourself. If there was proof of this, every one of the men involved should be thrown in jail and the key thrown away. But further, if this was happening, and this woman knew exactly what she claimed to know, and did nothing about it, then she should be charged with aiding and abetting. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Was telling colleagues and my family that this is going to go sideways for the D's. 

No question. Part of the problem is that the left got their nutbags like Avenetti all spun up, and now they're out of control. He's single-handedly making the entire party look like a Tibs and Baskin love child.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

No question. Part of the problem is that the left got their nutbags like Avenetti all spun up, and now they're out of control. He's single-handedly making the entire party look like a Tibs and Baskin love child.

Not that i think it's the case, but It wouldn't be overly shocking to me if the FBI was genuinely just that bad at their job. Ask Joe Biden. 

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Avenatti's the worst thing for Democrats at this point.  Until he very obviously started riding the Democrats' coat tails, they at least could argue a measure of plausibility out of the chaos and confusion they've sown.  Avenatti's entrance has started to precipitate the chaos out of the issue, so more people are seeing just how thin the allegations actually are.  I've seen far lefd Democrats today wishing Avenatti would go away, who 48 hours ago thought he was a hero.

Don't kid yourself, though...there's still a lot of people who swallow the Democratic narrative unquestioned.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Avenatti's the worst thing for Democrats at this point.  Until he very obviously started riding the Democrats' coat tails, they at least could argue a measure of plausibility out of the chaos and confusion they've sown.  Avenatti's entrance has started to precipitate the chaos out of the issue, so more people are seeing just how thin the allegations actually are.  I've seen far lefd Democrats today wishing Avenatti would go away, who 48 hours ago thought he was a hero.

Don't kid yourself, though...there's still a lot of people who swallow the Democratic narrative unquestioned.

There absolutely are, no question. But I think their numbers are lower than ever before, and much lower than it appears if you only go by the MSM/Establishment media coverage of the day. They server to inflate the appearance of those numbers... in my day to day interactions (in LA of all places) I am finding more and more lefties that are embarrassed and upset with how this is being handled. 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm thinking of donating to Avenetti's 2020 campaign.

Who's with me?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1