President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is what all libs think.  They don't want him in the SC so they don't give a **** if they smear him and destroy his career and life.  The ends justify the means, right?  The problem is that there are unintended consequences of actions like this.  You reap what you sow.

Case in point:

Now he's a rapist? Really? Kavanaugh is a rapist?

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Case in point:

"i believed her', because i have my own trauma that i am reliving. give me a !@#$ing break. i feel for her but.. get a grip. pick a place and a time to make this issue one that should be discussed. this is not it unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Case in point:

Uh...yeah?  Has been for four days now.  Didn't see the news over the weekend?

Hell, "rapist" is tame.  I've seen "serial rapist" and "sexual predator" since Thursday - before any other accusations came forth.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Kavanaugh admitting he was a virgin until his 20's should shut this smear right down.

Admitting that you are a virgin into your 20's is a thing that is almost impossible to admit and it takes massive balls.

Proof he's a rapist.  He couldn't get a woman to pay attention to him without forcing her.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Holy $&@!. It’s like if Ron Weasley and Napoleon Dynamite were caught in some sort of sick Jurassic park gene splicing incident.

Ok that was wrong...but these kids aren’t exactly “missing” gym class 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How come Anita Hill is assumed to have been telling the truth then?  I remember when it happened.  I watched/listened to most of it live.  There were holes in here story.  She followed him from job to job to job.  She was a federal employee.  About as secure a job as you can get.  Was also interesting that Ted Kennedy didn't say word.

I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but the assumption is she did and Clarence did it.

I'm wondering if Kavanaugh will pull a Clarence Thomas and NOT listen to her testimony (or so he said).  Worked for him.

She couldn't get past the question of why she'd followed her abuser from job to job (normal people would not do that). It rendered her testimony/story to be not creditable.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Proof he was shy around women and wouldn't know what to do if one presented herself to him.

Being unable to form normal, healthy relationships with women is a defining trait of serial rapists.  

In fact, between that "shyness" and his history of sexual assault, we're lucky we stopped him before he killed one of his victims.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Being unable to form normal, healthy relationships with women is a defining trait of serial rapists.  

In fact, between that "shyness" and his history of sexual assault, we're lucky we stopped him before he killed one of his victims.

No way to really know any of this.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Do we really know we stopped him?  How many women are missing in this country?  Isn't it curious we don't know where they are and we didn't know about these habits of his until now?  Can these two things realistically be unrelated?  

It should at least be investigated.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No way to really know any of this.

Those are both known facts that match -hell, define - the classic criminal profile.  I'll bet he used to wet his bed and torture animals, too.

How can we have a sexual predator and serial killer on the Supreme Court?

23 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Do we really know we stopped him?  How many women are missing in this country?  Isn't it curious we don't know where they are and we didn't know about these habits of his until now?  Can these two things realistically be unrelated?  

It should at least be investigated.

And given that Trump must have known about these questions before nominating him, he should be impeached on rape charges and conspiracy to commit murder.

(Yes, there's liberals who think this way.  You'll probably find these statements being made seriously by the end of the week.)

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Those are both known facts that match -hell, define - the classic criminal profile.  I'll bet he used to wet his bed and torture animals, too.

And given that Trump must have known about these questions before nominating him, he should be impeached on rape charges and conspiracy to commit murder.

(Yes, there's liberals who think this way.  You'll probably find these statements being made seriously by the end of the week.)

We know there are missing women and unsolved murders.  We know the serial nature of Kavanagh's predatory behavior.  We know the FBI solves serial crimes. What is Trump hiding by refusing an FBI investigation?

What is getting overlooked is Kavagh's mind and how it could benefit our nation.  Lock him up but in a Hannibal Lechter way where he can help young Clarise's solve crimes like those he committed.

• Haha (+1) 1

Reports are that Avenatti has a source from "the State Department and US Mint" with "multiple security clearances" who at "grave risk to her life" that has evidence from multiple sources that Kavanaugh and Judge together not just participated in but organized multiple gang rapes throughout high school and college.

Ooooh...kaaaay.  :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reports are that Avenatti has a source from "the State Department and US Mint" with "multiple security clearances" who at "grave risk to her life" that has evidence from multiple sources that Kavanaugh and Judge together not just participated in but organized multiple gang rapes throughout high school and college.

Ooooh...kaaaay.  :rolleyes:

Come on - who hasn't done that?!?

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's the problem with doing a reductio ad absurdum on leftists. Once you get to absurdum you've reached their new talking point.

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

Without reading through all 77 pages of what is probably a marvellous thread - how many people here (percentage wise) actually believe Judge Brett got a little rapey?

Is it 10% ??  50?

Just curious. 

All I know is that 100% of me hates somebody who says "a little rapey"

• Like (+1) 4

Wow, he's bragging in yearbooks about doing chicks. Classy guy 

In Georgetown Prep’s 1983 yearbook, Brett Kavanaugh and several other football players listed themselves as “Renate Alumni,” The New York Times reports, in an apparently crude reference to Renate Schroeder Dolphin, who attended a nearby Catholic high school at the time. Dolphin, one of 64 women who signed a letter this month defending Kavanaugh’s character after he was accused of sexually assault while in high school, told the Timesshe was stunned by the yearbook references. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through… the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful, and simply untrue,” Dolphin said. “I pray their daughters are never treated this way.” Kavanaugh’s lawyer, Alexandra Walsh, told the newspaper that Dolphin and Kavanaugh were friends in high school and “shared a brief kiss” after a high-school event. Dolphin told the Times that she doesn’t recall kissing Kavanaugh. His yearbook page also lists him as the “treasurer” of the “Keg City Club,” and reads “100 kegs or bust.” 

3 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Trumps thought process... Democrats are all guilty, Republicans are all innocent and the women are all working for the Democrats. Not any president should ever think like this no matter what they represent. 

Agreed.  He should look at the facts as presented by these victims.  I understand to an extent that it will be difficult to convict Kavanagh on all of these murders with only the things Ford has said but as long as he is behind bars for life it won't happen again.  It is awful for the families who will never have closure though.  Personally I would support water boarding, even in public, to have him give up the locations of the bodies but I'm not sure the Senate has the guts.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

They have it all wrong. That's the cast of the sequel to Revenge Of The Nerds.

Because they are against sexual assault? See, Kavenaugh was just following your type of moral code which thinks it's funny and cool to disrespect women, all others are just nerds 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, he's bragging in yearbooks about doing chicks. Classy guy 

In Georgetown Prep’s 1983 yearbook, Brett Kavanaugh and several other football players listed themselves as “Renate Alumni,” The New York Times reports, in an apparently crude reference to Renate Schroeder Dolphin, who attended a nearby Catholic high school at the time. Dolphin, one of 64 women who signed a letter this month defending Kavanaugh’s character after he was accused of sexually assault while in high school, told the Timesshe was stunned by the yearbook references. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through… the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful, and simply untrue,” Dolphin said. “I pray their daughters are never treated this way.” Kavanaugh’s lawyer, Alexandra Walsh, told the newspaper that Dolphin and Kavanaugh were friends in high school and “shared a brief kiss” after a high-school event. Dolphin told the Times that she doesn’t recall kissing Kavanaugh. His yearbook page also lists him as the “treasurer” of the “Keg City Club,” and reads “100 kegs or bust.” 

A keg hold a lot of beer but doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer who has successfully hidden so many bodies.

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

To give Trump more time to say or tweet something stupid.  That's usually the primary goal of the opposition party over the years through all these Senate hearings and investigations filled with fake outrage by the opposing party.  Try to find a way to make the president (or the next likely candidate in Hillary's case) less popular.

3 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Trumps thought process... Democrats are all guilty, Republicans are all innocent and the women are all working for the Democrats. Not any president should ever think like this no matter what they represent. 

I think I'm right.  I don't know if Ford's accusation is credible or not, but the primary goal by the Democrats is to hurt Trump.  That will circulate down to the midterms and the 2020 election.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because they are against sexual assault? See, Kavenaugh was just following your type of moral code which thinks it's funny and cool to disrespect women, all others are just nerds 

Your kind of nerds skipped gym class to protest an imaginary rapist. Now that's funny in comparison to your full gutted laughter over dead countrymen.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think I'm right.  I don't know if Ford's accusation is credible or not, but the primary goal by the Democrats is to hurt Trump.  That will circulate down to the midterms and the 2020 election.

At this point I disagree.  People knew about Trump's tweets before he was even running.  At this point it is about rewarding the brave Democrats like Feinstein who had the courage to bring this story forward.

I think they are wavering though.  Ted Cruz was chased out of a restaurant by heroes chanting about believing the survivors.  Do they not have the fortitude any longer to stand up for those who didn't survive Kavanagh's attacks?

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

At this point I disagree.  People knew about Trump's tweets before he was even running.  At this point it is about rewarding the brave Democrats like Feinstein who had the courage to bring this story forward.

I think they are wavering though.  Ted Cruz was chased out of a restaurant by heroes chanting about believing the survivors.  Do they not have the fortitude any longer to stand up for those who didn't survive Kavanagh's attacks?

I'm not saying the strategy will work.  That's just their primary goal.  Trump already tweeted they were false accusations and that the then 15 year old Ford should've called the FBI when the incident happened (the latter being a really dumb tweet).  

If I'm running as a Democratic candidate for Congress running on actual issues, I'm furious right now at Feinstein and the rest of the Senate Dems.  This smear campaign will backfire on them come November.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm not saying the strategy will work.  That's just their primary goal.  Trump already tweeted they were false accusations and that the then 15 year old Ford should've called the FBI when the incident happened (the latter being a really dumb tweet).  

If I'm running as a Democratic candidate for Congress running on actual issues, I'm furious right now at Feinstein and the rest of the Senate Dems.  This smear campaign will backfire on them come November.

Trump actually stated that she lied and should have went to the FBI?

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

A keg hold a lot of beer but doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer who has successfully hidden so many bodies.

Bragging about riding a chick in a yearbook fits the profile of a guy who could care less about women and shows zero respect for them 

6 hours ago, Bakin said:

Without reading through all 77 pages of what is probably a marvellous thread - how many people here (percentage wise) actually believe Judge Brett got a little rapey?  Is it 10% ??  50?  Just curious. 

There's a word for the accusations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.  And that word is:

Hoax

When speaking with the media, Republicans need to use the word hoax over and over and over as it relates to Kavanaugh's accusers. Republicans need to print the word Hoax in plain black letters on white tee-shirts and wear them all over Washington, DC during the Kavanaugh confirmation process.  They should also print the word Hoax in plain black letters on white signs and carry them when Kavanaugh's accuser(s) testify.

Keep it simple.

:doh:

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your kind of nerds skipped gym class to protest an imaginary rapist. Now that's funny in comparison to your full gutted laughter over dead countrymen.

Oh, imaginary? Because women can't be trusted, ok. 

And that Benghazi thing was sure a smear of a good American. They even made a fictional movie about the  imaginary event, Hillary's "stand down" order. 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, imaginary? Because women can't be trusted, ok. 

And that Benghazi thing was sure a smear of a good American. They even made a fictional movie about the  imaginary event, Hillary's "stand down" order. 

You're pretty loose with your words. Why are you calling Kavanaugh a rapist? Are you saying that you are now actually embarrassed over your laughter at the deaths in Benghazi?

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bragging about riding a chick in a yearbook fits the profile of a guy who could care less about women and shows zero respect for them 

She is lucky she knew him before his raping and killing began.  

Has anyone looked into any mysterious deaths in Maryland in the 80s?  It would be intersting to see if any of Kavangh's neighbors had pets that went missing while he was in middle school.