President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Could you imagine me being deposed on the stand and my message posting coming in to play?

Well, if you cannot recall making a particular post (or 36,700+ posts), then they are bound by that answer. 'Maybes' and 'holes' in your memory are your friends under oath.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if you cannot recall making a particular post (or 36,700+ posts), then they are bound by that answer. 'Maybes' and 'holes' in your memory are your friends under oath.

Anyone who knows me knows I forget everything.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Let's be honest...who here has ever known anyone who owned a boat that wasn't a ****ty person?  :lol:

They'd have a better chance if they took these accusations and filed CRIMINAL charges based on them.

Again, the fact that they're only pursuing administrative solutions is telling.

Now hold on a minute there...

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That, and not coming forward for years, and not telling anyone else, and no one else knowing, are common in sexual assault cases.

They're also common in fake accusations.  They're basically non-indicators.  

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It would be extremely difficult to prove in a court of law.

So's rape, which is why we now convict on accusation alone.

Makes sense we should do the same for defamation, libel, and slander.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That jumped out at me from the New Yorker story:  ALL the "corroborating evidence" and "witnesses" were people who heard it from other people.  I.e. hearsay.  

That's like me corroborating Ford's accusation by saying I heard about the accusation from Feinstein.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have a picture that people have claimed that it's Ford, half naked stretched out on a table of beer & booze bottles and passed out. Don't actually see how it's pertinent so I'll refrain from posting.

I thought that was just some random woman on the internet that started as a meme? 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Conveniently, Just in time for CNN to break away from Rosenstein's (apparent) non-firing/non-resignation breathless coverage over to breathless coverage of the Ramirez accusations & protesters against Susan Collins if they ever end this commercial break.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought that was just some random woman on the internet that started as a meme? 

I saw it posted on FB. I have no idea if it's truly her and in addition to that it's not pertinent to her accusations. I won't post it here or anywhere but with that said I have deep reservations about her story. Everything just fits too nicely into what the dems are trying to do. I keep remembering Harry Reid's defense of his lies against Romney "It worked, didn't it"?

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That jumped out at me from the New Yorker story:  ALL the "corroborating evidence" and "witnesses" were people who heard it from other people.  I.e. hearsay.  

That's like me corroborating Ford's accusation by saying I heard about the accusation from Feinstein.

Oh, I get it. Sorta like using a published Isakoff story to validate a dossier for a FISA court to get a warrant on an American citizen.

Check!

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Oh, I get it. Sorta like using a published Isakoff story to validate a dossier for a FISA court to get a warrant on an American citizen.

Check!

Or using testimony from Iraqi generals to create an intel report on WMDs that becomes the basis for media reports that are quoted in testimony by Iraqi generals...

(Which is, in fact, exactly what happened.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, baskin said:

Dude - I got a great job and make $300k a year, a smoking hot wife, two great kids who graduated college and work for one of the larger financial firms in the world, a great house, a boat, a convertible, more great friends and family that I can spend time with...and the best part is.....I wake up every day and know I got it made....I barely pay attention to the news these days - I ain't suffering...I give back wherever I can  - my favorite charity is Boys and Girls Clubs - especially inner city locations - and I spend time supporting them - I have served twice in an elected office...but couldn't resist coming here after the latest....to watch the truly miserable grip...

Gotta get back to work!!

At your high level meetings?

Thanks for coming down here to tell us (broke-ass, ugly wife, shiftless kid losers) how smrt you are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. Had frat boy just denied allegations let FBI to a nothing check and NOT released a doppelganger theory that just blew up in their faces, this probably would have been a nothingburger. Not trying to rush through a nomination after unfairly denying Obama his pick would have been smart also. 

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Kavanuagh won't withdraw or fold. 

Dems overplayed their hand...

Good for him. He just needs to be patient. All the lies are coming to the surface and the left is essentially left with throwing the box the gun came in, and paying people to dress in black for a photo op.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Good for him. He just needs to be patient. All the lies are coming to the surface and the left is essentially left with throwing the box the gun came in, and paying people to dress in black for a photo op.

He's going to end up killed.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Some random nut job who believes he's protecting women by preventing a serial rapist from taking the bench.

Avenatti will make millions off the GoFundMe campaign for their defense.

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous of all the idiots. 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. Had frat boy just denied allegations let FBI to a nothing check and NOT released a doppelganger theory that just blew up in their faces, this probably would have been a nothingburger. Not trying to rush through a nomination after unfairly denying Obama his pick would have been smart also. 

Using Democrat party precendent.  You forgot that part. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

CNN headline:

Kavanaugh slams 'smears,' says he won't abandon his nomination

Note the "it's not really true" single quotes.  Honest reporting there...

Not to say that CNN isn't biased, but that seems like the correct way to do that as they are quoting the exact word that he used.