President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Sooooo, this was gathered in a private Facebook group. You can go verify it yourself on gofundme. The interesting one? Heidi Feldman, a Georgetown University law professor - a Clinton supporter (PUMA) from the 2008 primaries.  

Note: the numbers may be different (higher) now, and there may be more than these four (I swear gofundme has turned into a democratic/left money laundering website).

1. Help Christine Blasey Ford (Team Christine Blasey Ford – Community, Los Altos, CA) – $132,754
(money raised from this campaign is going directly to the Ford Family)

2. We Believe Women (Asley Horvat-Community Bainbridge Island WV) - $34,316.
(Money raised for major newspaper ads and they plan on working with Planned Parenthood)

3. We Believe Dr Christine Blasey Ford (a coalition of organizations, movement leaders and individuals engaged in the fight to stop this nomination) – $18,757
(Funds to go directly to Christine Ford)

4. Cover Dr. Blasey’s Security Costs (Heidi Feldman- Washington DC, professor of law at Georgetown University ) – $209,987
(fundraiser is to make concrete the power of collective action in providing security, and therefore support, for Dr. Blasey’s willingness to contribute to a thorough, fair vetting of a nominee for Supreme Court Justice)

All together that is $395,814 

1 hour ago, GG said:

Those are Nazi colors and Communist symbolism. 

But it's the Trump supporters who are dangerous.  

It's their true colors, their true ideology. 

Prog-Fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists (even while wearing the symbols associated with the movements they claim to hate) are the most dangerous idiots out there. This board has a number of them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, baskin said:

Love all the "Presumption of innocence....cornerstone of our democracy....talk" ….This is not a court of law...it is the court of public opinion....

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's their true colors, their true ideology. 

Prog-Fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists (even while wearing the symbols associated with the movements they claim to hate) are the most dangerous idiots out there. This board has a number of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Don Surber is always an excellent read. I am not sure I agree with him about Grassley, but it is definitely a possibility to be considered:

Grassley and Trump smoke out the Democrats

Chuck Grassley's handling of the Fake Rape charges by Democrats against Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a Trumpian flair to it. Grassley used patience to force Ford to testify.

Me? I would have told her to fly a kite.

But Grassley smoked her out instead. She will show herself, which is the last thing Democrats want.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think this is on you.  Words like veracity and credibility can be confusing as they both end in 'ty' and have more than one vowel.  When you take the time to consider that in today's world of texting, 'ty' means 'thank you', the whole post seems a mix of words and unspecified gratitude. Plus, don't forget the rules...i before e except after c, and there are 3 i's after the c in credibility. 

So "credibility" should actually be "creiiidblthankyou?"  I'll remember that, thanks.

5 hours ago, baskin said:

Love all the "Presumption of innocence....cornerstone of our democracy....talk" ….This is not a court of law...it is the court of public opinion....

Exactly and it's a joke.  If this were a court of law, this case would never have seen the light of day.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Drudge hints a second woman is about to come out against Kavanaugh, courtesy of Ronan Farrow. 

Of course.  They can't string the Ford accusation along for another week.  

He should have nominated Barrett.  I would have liked to see the Democrats pull this **** with a female nominee.

And the way this circus is going, it's probably going to be Lesean McCoy's ex-girlfriend.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Democratic response will be "Oh, bull ****.  He has detailed calendars from high school?"

And I will agree with them.  Give me a !@#$ing break...  :lol:

Coming from the guy that could tell the difference between two 100 year old biplanes solely on the positioning of their struts. Face it, there are anal people out there and BK may have been so preoccupied with his calendars that he couldn't get laid either.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh huh.  Lemme see, Kavanaugh has been a judge for how many years? Had how many background checks? And these people "suddenly" recall some incident from 35 years ago? Seems totes legit. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Anyone notice both accusers ask the FBI to investigate?

Not the local law enforcement, that actually has jurisdiction?

It's almost like they're afraid of some kind of law or something about filing false police reports...

Or that they specifically desire federal involvement in order to delay Senate business.

Or that they know the FBI's response will be "It's not in our jurisdiction," so they get to hammer the "War on Women" narrative more.

Personally...I admire the timing of it, that they release this on a Sunday night, just in time to hit the front page of the morning newspapers, but not in time for the administration to respond to it.  That is goddamn brilliant.  You couldn't slow-roll this **** any better.

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Does the game these dirty Dems play ever end?

Why aren't Republicans going after Keith Ellison with the sam fervor that these Dems are going after Kavanaugh?

Because, like Trump, it's up to the voters to decide when it comes to Keith Ellison.  The Senate votes for a SC nominee.

This whole charade is pathetic.  Let's hope Trump doesn't say something stupid again like why didn't she report it to the FBI when it happened?

Edited by Doc Brown

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Does the game these dirty Dems play ever end?

Why aren't Republicans going after Keith Ellison with the sam fervor that these Dems are going after Kavanaugh?

Because the Republicans don't have the ground game to pull decades-old accusations out of thin air.  And because the Democratic strategy is to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation, not impugn him - they don't care if he did any of this or not, they only care that they string this out until mid-terms.  There's no comparable strategy to be had with Ellison.  

Kavanaugh should just decline his nomination at this point.  The government's irretrievably broken.  Democrats have shown we're led by innuendo-driven mass hysteria.  One Supreme Court Justice over another isn't going to make any difference, and there's no reason he should have to put up with any of this bull **** to be part of a failed system of government.

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This is what happens when feminism is allowed to run amok. When women are empowered to ruin men strictly on their word alone, we are well and truly lost as a country and a civilization. Feminism (more specifically third-wave feminism) is irreparably ruining western society.

Men need to step the !@#$ up and snuff this **** out.