President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

This actually speaks to the most fundamental characteristic that defines the left. They believe in rule of man rather than rule of law.

They prefer the ruler to have absolute power to do whatever they think is right in any situation, without limitations or parameters, as long as the ruler is on their side. When the ruler is not on their side they want broad and flexible power to depose him.

If you think about it the out of character way Trump has reacted to the smear campaign suggests he may have set a trap to make Democrats look foolish and himself concerned and sympathetic enough for Republicans to come out smelling like a rose when all is said and done. (IMO)

Trump has not seemed the least bit bothered by the absurd allegations...

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If he did do this, should he not be approved? 

Did what?  There's no details.

Maybe the Committee should have Kagan come in to question Ford on Monday.  I bet Kagan can relate to Kavanaugh's situation.  Kagan's probably just lucky that no woman came out of her high school past to accuse her of groping.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This Kavanaugh thing is really showing the problem with America. Democrats say of course he's guilty. Republicans say of course he's innocent. Nobody really wants the truth -- they just want to be able to dictate it. That's how all of our politics goes now. It's not about the truth, it's not about America, it's all about the Reds or the Blues winning and whatever side you're on. When I see a Bill jump off sides my first reaction is "that mother !@#$ing ref is !@#$ing us straight up the ass because he's a ****-!@#$ and I'm going to murder him and his family.' But in reality I know it was my horrible tackle that jumped off-sides -- but when it's sports it's ok to be biased. When it's politics, its a bloody sin. Team Red and Team Blue don't care about America -- just parrying the other and driving them back.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Maybe the Committee should have Kagan come in to question Ford on Monday.  I bet Kagan can relate to Kavanaugh's situation.  Kagan's probably just lucky that no woman came out of her high school past to accuse her of groping.

I can only imagine the millions of times awkward advances and groping has occured by a teenage male only to be stopped cold by a young lady.

I think if you put your hand over someones mouth they would probably bite you and scream If they felt the least bit frightened in my humble opinion. 

47 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

This actually speaks to the most fundamental characteristic that defines the left. They believe in rule of man rather than rule of law.

They prefer the ruler to have absolute power to do whatever they think is right in any situation, without limitations or parameters, as long as the ruler is on their side. When the ruler is not on their side they want broad and flexible power to depose him.

That's not just the Blues, that's the Red's too. Who the hell was responsible for the Patriot Act? It wasn't the Blues. Well, when Obama got in office you can blame it on the Blues -- but that's both sides. 

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This Kavanaugh thing is really showing the problem with America. Democrats say of course he's guilty. Republicans say of course he's innocent. Nobody really wants the truth -- they just want to be able to dictate it. That's how all of our politics goes now. It's not about the truth, it's not about America, it's all about the Reds or the Blues winning and whatever side you're on. When I see a Bill jump off sides my first reaction is "that mother !@#$ing ref is !@#$ing us straight up the ass because he's a ****-!@#$ and I'm going to murder him and his family.' But in reality I know it was my horrible tackle that jumped off-sides -- but when it's sports it's ok to be biased. When it's politics, its a bloody sin. Team Red and Team Blue don't care about America -- just parrying the other and driving them back.

that pesky psychopathy is leaking out again.

quick, back to the shadow with it!!!!!!

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

that pesky psychopathy is leaking out again.

quick, back to the shadows with it!!!!!!

Yes, but I never actually do it. I typically settle down when I realize that the fault is mine for being a Bills fan and that I should know by now that aint nothin good is ever gonna happen because if there is a God he hates the Bills. 

23 minutes ago, Figster said:

I can only imagine the millions of times awkward advances and groping has occured by a teenage male only to be stopped cold by a young lady.

I think if you put your hand over someones mouth they would probably bite you and scream If they felt the least bit frightened in my humble opinion. 

You know this, how?

• Haha (+1) 1

Ultimately the left gets what it wants here.  BK likely gets confirmed which means the leftist media and pols can scream about Trump and Republicans putting a child molester on the supreme court.  That'll provide a nice fundraising opportunity and talking points for both the 2018 and 2020 elections.  They were never going to stop Trump from getting a couple justices on the court.  The noise though is politically beneficial. 

35 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

When I see a Bill jump off sides my first reaction is "that mother !@#$ing ref is !@#$ing us straight up the ass because he's a ****-!@#$ and I'm going to murder him and his family.' 

That's not a problem with America.  That's a problem with you.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, snafu said:

You didn't hear? frat boy Brett's buddy said it did happen but the victim just got the wrong person. 

Story image for whalen from PJ Media

Washington Insider Suggests Christine Blasey Ford Mixed Up ...

PJ Media-3 hours ago
Scroll to the bottom for an update. On Thursday night, Washington, D.C. insider Ed Whalen, president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center ...
39 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Ultimately the left gets what it wants here.  BK likely gets confirmed which means the leftist media and pols can scream about Trump and Republicans putting a child molester on the supreme court.  That'll provide a nice fundraising opportunity and talking points for both the 2018 and 2020 elections.  They were never going to stop Trump from getting a couple justices on the court.  The noise though is politically beneficial. 

And it will fire up the women vote

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

But winning really matters

Image result for oh boy!

23 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I never heard it described that way.

What I heard, and read, was that under the ACA and other systems of universal care, unaccountable government bureaucrats, and doctors working under the direct guidance of said bureaucrats under guidance of the law, would be empaneled to make care decisions related to end of life based on the rationing of care and resources being more effectively administered to people who were not old or sick.

Kind of like insurance companies you mean?

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Kind of like the ones we freely choose or do not you mean?

So if you freely choose an insurance company that denies end of life benefits (they do) or the government does(was the accusation I responded to ), you're still dead.  But I guess you have the satisfaction of knowing it was your choice.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

So if you freely choose an insurance company that denies end of life benefits (they do) or the government does(was the accusation I responded to ), you're still dead.  But I guess you have the satisfaction of knowing it was your choice.

sure. when choices are whats behind door number 1, 2 or 3 on the same stage, you surely have the illusion of choice, don't you.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Some people want to let stage iv cancer be their demise.  Others have the desire to fight it, going in debt, running fundraisers, etc.

Sorry you don't love your freedom and your country.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Some people want to let stage iv cancer be their demise.  Others have the desire to fight it, going in debt, running fundraisers, etc.

Sorry you don't love your freedom and your country.

Boyst62, the "love your freedom and your country" monitor.  I appreciate your service sir.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Kind of like insurance companies you mean?

No, because insurance companies aren't run by "unaccountable government bureaucrats, and doctors working under the direct guidance of said bureaucrats under guidance of the law."

I'll give you a recent example:

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/06/29/baby-charlie-denied-life-by-british-health-system-eu-courts/

Even if an insurance company denies coverage, they aren't denying you treatment or care.

Government run systems actively refuse to allow care to be administered.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, because insurance companies aren't run by "unaccountable government bureaucrats, and doctors working under the direct guidance of said bureaucrats under guidance of the law."

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/06/29/baby-charlie-denied-life-by-british-health-system-eu-courts/

Even if an insurance company denies coverage, they aren't denying you treatment of care.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

Dr. Ford has indicated to Republicans she doesn't want to fly, in part revealing why she doesn't want the hearing to be on Monday

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpgStephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 26m26 minutes ago
So she’s Charles Grodin in Midnight Run now?

VOTE!

Dno3cN9UYAAZev2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dr. Ford has indicated to Republicans she doesn't want to fly, in part revealing why she doesn't want the hearing to be on Monday

Reminds me of a time, a few years ago, that a spate of people suddenly developed a crippling fear of taking a bus, therefore they couldn't get to court for their criminal cases, as directed.

Midnight Run is a very underreferenced movie.  I'd like to see it referenced in the hearings: "You're accused of raping a woman, Judge Kavanaugh...but have you ever had sex with an animal?  Remember those chickens at Yale?  There were some good looking chickens there, Brett.  Just between you and me..."

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Even if an insurance company denies coverage, they aren't denying you treatment of care.

That's just 1 case. I read there may be as mamy as 3 which object to that.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Midnight Run is a very underreferenced movie.  I'd like to see it referenced in the hearings: "You're accused of raping a woman, Judge Kavanaugh...but have you ever had sex with an animal?  Remember those chickens at Yale?  There were some good looking chickens there, Brett.  Just between you and me..."

Trump to Feinstein: I got two words for you: shut the phuick up.

Really good movie.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is a fine distinction.  So after having a deadly disease for a while you're likely out of cash, but when the insurance company cuts you off, you can go buy it somewhere else.  You really think an average middle income family can afford this?  Really?  Paying for cutting edge experimental cancer treatment out of their own pocket?  In other words, disconnect and die with dignity.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Trump to Feinstein: I got two words for you: shut the phuick up.

Really good movie.

"Dr. Ford, can you describe your assailant?"

"17, tall..."

"About six foot?"

"Six-four."

"Dark hair?"

"Light colored..."

"Sounds like Kavanaugh..."