President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wouldn't say that there's little reward for Booker. He violated the rules for "transparency" and for "the people", but did it in such a way that he isn't going to be subject to much sanction, as it was a big bag of nothing. If they go after him, he plays the 'persecuted hero' card, along with the 'hero of the people' card. He's going to play this up that he is a 'hero' because he broke the rules to help the 'people'.

Somewhat brilliant strategy to move ahead within the Democrat field, with very little actual blowback possible. Especially for such a moron.

We know that Booker knows how to play the hero, eh?

DEMS SET UP COMING CLAIM THAT KAVANAUGH IS ILLEGITMATE:

Just in case there’s any doubt about what Democrats’ post-Kavanaugh confirmation claims will be, they made it clear at the opening of the third and last day of the judge’s hearing they will claim he is illegitimate.

Just like Trump is for colluding with Russian intelligence to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

And isn’t it impressive how all those Senate Democrats are accepting Sen. Thom Tillis’ challenge that, since they are going to make confidential documents public, they also  make public all of their emails concerning the Kavanaugh hearing. Can’t wait to read all about how they plotted with far-left protestors to disrupt and derail the hearing.

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wouldn't say that there's little reward for Booker. He violated the rules for "transparency" and for "the people", but did it in such a way that he isn't going to be subject to much sanction, as it was a big bag of nothing. If they go after him, he plays the 'persecuted hero' card, along with the 'hero of the people' card. He's going to play this up that he is a 'hero' because he broke the rules to help the 'people'.

Somewhat brilliant strategy to move ahead within the Democrat field, with very little actual blowback possible. Especially for such a moron.

Seems like it just sets the table for Repubs to follow similar action in the future, when a dem candidate has something really of interest in play, with a reference to CBs actions on 9/6/18. 

At first I was questioning how stupid you must be to break rules to release documents that literally make Booker look more like Geraldo than Spartacus.

I mean, the docs literally support Kavanaugh.

Then I check his Twitter posts, and read all the leftist responses, and it is clear that Booker isn't the stupid one. It's his followers. Big posts about "Bring it! 2020" and "Spartacus/Booker 2020" and you think if the idea of dressing up as a penis for Code Pink sounds ridiculous, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm waiting for them to suggest he get a Purple Heart.

Don't ever change, leftists.

24 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Now the ambulance chaser wants to pack the court? That's hilarious.

How fast will this unethical asshat retract his statement and deny he ever suggested it when Trump wins re-election?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or... he smelled a trap and asked for more information - which she couldn't/wouldn't provide. 

There was no busting, in fact I think it made her sound foolish. Why would she ask the question unless she had a particular person in mind? And then when asked who it may be, she doesn't tell? Sounds like she was fishing and he didnt bite imo

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or... he smelled a trap and asked for more information - which she couldn't/wouldn't provide. 

That was a child asking questions of an adult.

If she wants us to stop referring to her as hysterical, perhaps she should stop making us laugh hysterically.

• Like (+1) 1

It was a pretty direct question he did not want to answer. Sounds like he talked to someone about it from Trump's law firm and if that's true he is in real trouble. 

If she was just bluffing to try and get info out of him, it wasn't  bad try and sure makes him look suspicious. 

Raises the real possibility a quid pro quo was in place