President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

2 hours ago, snafu said:

At your high level meetings?

Thanks for coming down here to tell us (broke-ass, ugly wife, shiftless kid losers) how smrt you are.

I am a consultant - do most of my work at my desk....

BTW - Someone send Kavs a reminder to check his fly before his next hearing!!

LOL!!

5 minutes ago, baskin said:

LOL!!

Lol!! He might be proud of it and just wants to show everyone! 

Edited by Tiberius

"ma'am, you may not want to mix your reds in that load with the whites.  I'm a consultant."

" Sir, I believe paper over plastic would keep your gelato colder.  I'm a consultant."

" Sir, your car could use a good interior buff shine for just $4.99 more. I'm a consultant."

"ma'am, I am trying to feed my family, would you like to buy a newspaper.  The Dow Jones industrial average is up today.  I'm a consultant."

1 hour ago, baskin said:

LOL!!

You're a "consultant" at "one of the largest finance companies in the country".

You don't work for, you know, a consulting firm which such a company would hire to get outside eyes on a complex business chain; but rather work as an internal consultant, doing what exactly?

I ask, because I'm kind of "in the know" in the industry, and you 'd have to be doing something very specific, especially if you're confined to a desk all day.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

i would have preferred to post directly from the source articles but i am a bit busy and don't have time to track down the WaPo cookie to delete it. links to source material is within my quoted portions below.

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Husband Breaks His Silence, Exposes ‘Sick Issue’ His Wife Has

Over the weekend, Christine Blasey Ford’s husband finally broke his silence,  ...

... According to Russell Ford, his wife Christine has long had issues with not getting “the attention or respect she felt she deserved.” ...

...“She didn’t always get along with her parents because of differing political views,” Russell Ford told The Washington Post. “It was a very male-dominated environment. Everyone was interested in what’s going on with the men, and the women are sidelined, and she didn’t get the attention or respect she felt she deserved. That’s why she was in California, to get away from the D.C. scene.” ...

...Ford, on the other hand, is the bane of university students unfortunate enough to be seated in her class. Her reviews on RateMyProfessors.com prove as much. “Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this.”

“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” wrote another student. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.” ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i would have preferred to post directly from the source articles but i am a bit busy and don't have time to track down the WaPo cookie to delete it. links to source material is within my quoted portions below.

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Husband Breaks His Silence, Exposes ‘Sick Issue’ His Wife Has

I've seen the RateMyProfessor reviews.  A significant portion of what I saw were made after her accusations went public.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

For starters, there was actual gathering of evidence.  And testimony.  And intent to investigate, no matter how dishonestly.

Huh....its almost like people have been calling for that .......idiot.....

LOL!!!

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Please tell me you read this and consider it truthful!!!

LMAOROTF!!! 

Your a bigger idiot than DC calling for an investigation like Benghazi

BTW - Didn't that investigation turn up .....ZILCH?

LOL!!!

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous of all the idiots. 

Evidence above.

Cue the outrage. 

Those prosecutors are generally the best in the stable for what it's worth.

7 minutes ago, baskin said:

Huh....its almost like people have been calling for that .......idiot.....

Yes...Senate Republicans.  Democrats have been stalling as much as they possibly can - "She's anonymous, she won't testify.  She will testify, but not until the FBI investigates.  She will testify, but she can't fly to DC.  Here's her list of demands for testifying.  She'll testify, but no senators can ask her questions, but she'll only take questions from senators."

Ask yourself why that is? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists who don't know they're prog-fascists are easy to identify by their complete lack of awareness as well as their propensity to fall for and repeat long debunked (or entirely unrelated) stories as truth.

I got it from Ellen DeGeneres!

LOL!

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous of all the idiots. 

Evidence above.

Cue the outrage. 

It's not that baskin doesn't realize he's a fascist; he does.  He's well aware of it.

It's just that he's a ****ty person lacking any sort of morals or common decency whom has done away with the merits of democratic governance because it didn't give him exactly what he wanted, lacks any respect for his fellow man, and would rather impose his will on those he disagrees with whom rejected his ideas at the ballot box.

Amongst his other lies, the one that most stands out is his claims of fatherhood.  I don't believe baskin is a father, because the tact he is taking nearly guarantees that his children will live through a time of violent domestic upheaval.  They will lose access to food and clean water.  They will lose access to medicine and health care professionals.  They will see shooting in the streets.

No one who is a father would wish that life of their children, let alone court it openly as he does.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

See: repeating things that were never said, or misrepresenting them to the point of absurdity. 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there at present.

Did you get that from "Mad World Post" that Foxx seems to regard as a decent source of information - or think of that yourself?

Your unhinged posts, which contain no facts and only absurd hyperbole you consider "humorous trolling", prove it each and every time you hit "submit reply". 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists - like Baskin who's happily pushing for a complete reversal of our system of justice (without realizing it, because he's being badly mislead by people he thinks are on his side) - are the most dangerous of the idiots out there.

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes...Senate Republicans.  Democrats have been stalling as much as they possibly can - "She's anonymous, she won't testify.  She will testify, but not until the FBI investigates.  She will testify, but she can't fly to DC.  Here's her list of demands for testifying.  She'll testify, but no senators can ask her questions, but she'll only take questions from senators."

Ohhh I don't know - my guess is she doesn't want sit at a table with her accuser in front of a bunch of old white guys who have already publicly stated they don't believe her....kinda like Anita Hill....

But hey...Thomas has been such a valuable addition to Scotus....with all the transcendent questions he asked over the years....like none....at least he kept Scalia's lap warm....

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, baskin said:

Ohhh I don't know - my guess is she doesn't want sit at a table with her accuser in front of a bunch of old white guys who have already publicly stated they don't believe her....kinda like Anita Hill....

But hey...Thomas has been such a valuable addition to Scotus....with all the transcendent questions he asked over the years....like none....at least he kept Scalia's lap warm....

Ummm, gee, I could have sworn that Ford was the accuser.

I'm sure you felt better when Kavanaugh was sitting in the room with a bunch of old white chicks who already said they were against the Kavanaugh nomination...before even interviewing him or reading his docs. Because...he's guilty before proven innocent, or something like that.

6 minutes ago, baskin said:

kinda like Anita Hill.... 

How come Anita Hill is assumed to have been telling the truth then?  I remember when it happened.  I watched/listened to most of it live.  There were holes in here story.  She followed him from job to job to job.  She was a federal employee.  About as secure a job as you can get.  Was also interesting that Ted Kennedy didn't say word.

I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but the assumption is she did and Clarence did it.

I'm wondering if Kavanaugh will pull a Clarence Thomas and NOT listen to her testimony (or so he said).  Worked for him.

Edited by reddogblitz

Just now, baskin said:

White Dude interviewed on Fox News....seems legit!!

Because he's white, and male, he is not to believed. 

Baskin proving yet again he's not a liberal. He's not a progressive. He's not a conservative. Nope, he's a progressive fascist who is too stupid to realize he's a progressive fascist. 

7 minutes ago, baskin said:

Exactly.  And she doesn't want to file a criminal complaint for a criminal matter, either.  She doesn't want an investigation or hearing at all.

(Hint: it's not "because she's lying.")