President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're pretty loose with your words. Why are you calling Kavanaugh a rapist? Are you saying that you are now actually embarrassed over your laughter at the deaths in Benghazi?

When did I call frat boy Brett a rapist? Liar 

His interview made him look guilty. Everyone knows a falsely accused person acts angry and is outraged over lies directed at them. Frat boy ran for the tears, much more apologetic than outraged over a false accusation. He either is guilty or has no idea what he did in a drunken stupor.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

She is lucky she knew him before his raping and killing began.  

Has anyone looked into any mysterious deaths in Maryland in the 80s?  It would be intersting to see if any of Kavangh's neighbors had pets that went missing while he was in middle school.

Maybe he worked for Hillary in her sex killing ring 

5 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Trumps thought process... Democrats are all guilty, Republicans are all innocent and the women are all working for the Democrats. Not any president should ever think like this no matter what they represent. 

I think you just inverted your own thought process and attributed it to someone else.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When did I call frat boy Brett a rapist? Liar 

His interview made him look guilty. Everyone knows a falsely accused person acts angry and is outraged over lies directed at them. Frat boy ran for the tears, much more apologetic than outraged over a false accusation. He either is guilty or has no idea what he did in a drunken stupor.

Maybe he worked for Hillary in her sex killing ring 

You supported the nerds who were calling Kavanaugh a rapist, dipshit. You do know that what you post here becomes a record, don't you? Go back to posting school so you don't trip over your clit so often.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I think I'm right.  I don't know if Ford's accusation is credible or not, but the primary goal by the Democrats is to hurt Trump.  That will circulate down to the midterms and the 2020 election.

I think the primary goal of the Democrats is to destroy Kavanaugh, his wife, his children and anyone who inadvertently stood next to him on a subway.  The theory here is to let the next nominee know that regardless of the life they have lead, there is no length to which they will not go to eviscerate those who oppose them. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm not saying the strategy will work.  That's just their primary goal.  Trump already tweeted they were false accusations and that the then 15 year old Ford should've called the FBI when the incident happened (the latter being a really dumb tweet).  

If I'm running as a Democratic candidate for Congress running on actual issues, I'm furious right now at Feinstein and the rest of the Senate Dems.  This smear campaign will backfire on them come November.

I agree Doc..i am really getting angry at this process, and am actually starting to have sympathy for Trump and his administration. And I am the guy the Dems need at this point..

• Like (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And that Benghazi thing was sure a smear of a good American. They even made a fictional movie about the  imaginary event, Hillary's "stand down" order. 

You really are an idiot aren't you? In a situation like Benghazi, there is only 1 person with the authority to give a stand down order and it is not the SOS

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think the primary goal of the Democrats is to destroy Kavanaugh, his wife, his children and anyone who inadvertently stood next to him on a subway.  The theory here is to let the next nominee know that regardless of the life they have lead, there is no length to which they will not go to eviscerate those who oppose them. 

How is this any different than what happened to Hillary over Benghazi? 

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

You really are an idiot aren't you? In a situation like Benghazi, there is only 1 person with the authority to give a stand down order and it is not the SOS

LOL 

8 hours ago, Bakin said:

Without reading through all 77 pages of what is probably a marvellous thread - how many people here (percentage wise) actually believe Judge Brett got a little rapey?

Is it 10% ??  50?

Just curious. 

Most of the thread is about principles of due process, presumption of innocence, and the unholy machinations of the Democrats in exploiting rape victims.

My own view...I don't believe in belief.  There's absolutely no evidence either way, so there's no basis for judgment.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Cinga said:

No, there's quite a few.

And even if Secretary of State isn't one of them, that would hardly stom Hillary, would it?

The second woman accusing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct — Deborah Ramirez — just went public with her story, but Yale University classmates of Ramirez and Kavanaugh were corresponding about the alleged incident well before reporters contacted Ramirez, New Yorker reporter Jane Mayer told NBC News on Monday. Mayer said she first saw Yale alumni emails discussing the incident in July.

On Sunday night, the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer and Ronan Farrow broke the story that Ramirez, who attended Yale University with Kavanaugh, said he drunkenly exposed himself to her in college and thrust his genitals in her face without her consent during a drinking game. In the process of pushing Kavanaugh away, Ramirez told the New Yorker she touched his penis.

“I remember a penis being in front of my face,” Ramirez told Mayer and Farrow. “I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/24/17895740/new-yorker-jane-mayer-yale-university-emails-brett-kavanaugh-deborah-ramirez

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I agree Doc..i am really getting angry at this process, and am actually starting to have sympathy for Trump and his administration. And I am the guy the Dems need at this point..

You didn't get the memo.  Nobody needs guys.  All guys are supposed to sit this one out.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gleeful Gator, you ignorant slut, the NYT refused to go with this story because they believed it could not be substantiated.

Mayer said she and Farrow saw emails sent between Yale alums discussing the incident back in July, before Kavanaugh’s first accuser Christine Blasey Ford went public with her accusations of Kavanaugh sexually assaulting her when the two were in high school.

“The story broke overnight, but it dates back 35 years,” Mayer told NBC News’s Savannah Guthrie on Monday morning. “What happened was, the classmates at Yale were talking to each other about it, they were emailing about it. We’ve seen the emails, back in July before Christine Blasey Ford came forward, and eventually word of it spread. It spread to the Senate. It spread to the media. And we [the New Yorker] reached out to her.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

How is this any different than what happened to Hillary over Benghazi? 

LOL 

On the one hand, it doesn't appear all that different. Dem operatives created a false narrative for political expediency, were quickly exposed and continued to promote the false narrative to their base.  Their base walked in lockstep with the leadership of the party, disregarding the obvious holes in the story, like lemmings (but not the smart lemmings in the back of the crowd that march to the cliff but never jump). 

One key difference is that in the case on Beghazi, the story was built upon the broken and battered bodies of American citizens with little concern for their legacy, and the goal of the story was to replace facts with a narrative that deflected blame from the responsible administration to minimize the impact on the election. 

In the current case, while there are no broken and/or burned bodies left on a battlefield, there is significant emotional trauma to a family and community.  Interestingly, while I never thought Obama and Clinton ever hoped for or wished  death upon those in Benghazi, I feel they (dem leadership) would be perfectly content to see Kavanaugh hamed physically if it derailed his nomination.  

http://scrappleface.com/blog/2018/09/25/senators-seek-sexual-assault-claims-against-selves/

(2018-09-25) — In rare a display of selfless leadership and transparency in the #MeToo era, the Senate Judiciary Committee today voted unanimously to seek out allegations of sexual-assault against themselves, other members of the U.S. Senate and their staffs.

“There may be women, men, and others, out there who have kept silent for years,” said the committee’s ranking member, Sen. Diane Feinstein. “We can’t assume they would file police reports, or even share their trauma with another person, unless we proactively seek them out, and reveal their private stories…against their will, if necessary.”

Sen. Feinstein said members of the upper house of America’s legislature need to ensure that “there’s no double-standard” when it comes to Supreme Court nominees, or to Senators.

“Sexual assault allegations don’t simply surface, especially if they’ve remained hidden for decades,” the California lawmaker said. “They need to be coaxed, lured, ferreted-out and, sometimes, coerced.”

As shocking allegations against Senators come to light, the committee will immediately release them to the news media, along with statements of support, encouraging the public to believe the accusers.

“We must all stand before the American people in the bright light of truth,” Feinstein said. “As we have treated Judge Kavanaugh, so we must treat ourselves.”

To facilitate the new atmosphere of full disclosure, the committee has established a hotline, a website, an email address, and a private confessional booth staffed around the clock by Ronan Farrow.

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

From your link:

This Republican also said The New Yorker story on Ramirez — who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself to her while they were both students at Yale University — has actually helped the nominee with some GOP lawmakers and will "energize the base of Trump voters in a way that hasn't happened up until now." The New York Times reported that it could not verify Ramirez's allegations, and the White House and Senate Republicans used that fact to launch their own political counterattack, referring to The New Yorker report as a "smear" and "character

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On the one hand, it doesn't appear all that different. Dem operatives created a false narrative for political expediency, were quickly exposed and continued to promote the false narrative to their base.  Their base walked in lockstep with the leadership of the party, disregarding the obvious holes in the story, like lemmings (but not the smart lemmings in the back of the crowd that march to the cliff but never jump). 

One key difference is that in the case on Beghazi, the story was built upon the broken and battered bodies of American citizens with little concern for their legacy, and the goal of the story was to replace facts with a narrative that deflected blame from the responsible administration to minimize the impact on the election. 

In the current case, while there are no broken and/or burned bodies left on a battlefield, there is significant emotional trauma to a family and community.  Interestingly, while I never thought Obama and Clinton ever hoped for or wished  death upon those in Benghazi, I feel they (dem leadership) would be perfectly content to see Kavanaugh hamed physically if it derailed his nomination.  

If Kavanaugh is a victim, then Hillary is ten times a victim. No person has had more lies made up about her. And she didn't go on tv and cry like Brett boy did. The right needs to stop with the crocodile tears. 

If the high lighted aspect of the investigation was all that it was about, fine, but the hyperbole and nonsense went to ridiculous lengths. It did look like Obama and company lied about the cause, but since that had no relevence on the events themselves the point was moot. Sure, they misled the public before the election but that had no impact on anything, had no legal ramifications and no more could have brought back the dead than praying over them. 

And no one wants Kavenaugh hurt, but he can't wait to take away millions of people's health insurance. That's why he is being sent to the court, to save rich people money. 

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

http://scrappleface.com/blog/2018/09/25/senators-seek-sexual-assault-claims-against-selves/

(2018-09-25) — In rare a display of selfless leadership and transparency in the #MeToo era, the Senate Judiciary Committee today voted unanimously to seek out allegations of sexual-assault against themselves, other members of the U.S. Senate and their staffs.

“There may be women, men, and others, out there who have kept silent for years,” said the committee’s ranking member, Sen. Diane Feinstein. “We can’t assume they would file police reports, or even share their trauma with another person, unless we proactively seek them out, and reveal their private stories…against their will, if necessary.”

Sen. Feinstein said members of the upper house of America’s legislature need to ensure that “there’s no double-standard” when it comes to Supreme Court nominees, or to Senators.

“Sexual assault allegations don’t simply surface, especially if they’ve remained hidden for decades,” the California lawmaker said. “They need to be coaxed, lured, ferreted-out and, sometimes, coerced.”

As shocking allegations against Senators come to light, the committee will immediately release them to the news media, along with statements of support, encouraging the public to believe the accusers.

“We must all stand before the American people in the bright light of truth,” Feinstein said. “As we have treated Judge Kavanaugh, so we must treat ourselves.”

To facilitate the new atmosphere of full disclosure, the committee has established a hotline, a website, an email address, and a private confessional booth staffed around the clock by Ronan Farrow.

From your link:

This Republican also said The New Yorker story on Ramirez — who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself to her while they were both students at Yale University — has actually helped the nominee with some GOP lawmakers and will "energize the base of Trump voters in a way that hasn't happened up until now." The New York Times reported that it could not verify Ramirez's allegations, and the White House and Senate Republicans used that fact to launch their own political counterattack, referring to The New Yorker report as a "smear" and "character

The New Yorker claims they have viewed the emails, not the times, so of course they can't confirm what they have not seen. 

And, how about a gratuitous insult? 

Idiot! 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Kavanaugh is a victim, then Hillary is ten times a victim. No person has had more lies made up about her. And she didn't go on tv and cry like Brett boy did. The right needs to stop with the crocodile tears. 

If the high lighted aspect of the investigation was all that it was about, fine, but the hyperbole and nonsense went to ridiculous lengths. It did look like Obama and company lied about the cause, but since that had no relevence on the events themselves the point was moot. Sure, they misled the public before the election but that had no impact on anything, had no legal ramifications and no more could have brought back the dead than praying over them. 

And no one wants Kavenaugh hurt, but he can't wait to take away millions of people's health insurance. That's why he is being sent to the court, to save rich people money. 

The New Yorker claims they have viewed the emails, not the times, so of course they can't confirm what they have not seen. 

Idiot! 

There is no evidence substantiating their claim. The whole process that your party is corrupting is against our values as a country. You seem to endorse that because you are a complete and total partisan dolt.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There is no evidence substantiating their claim. The whole process that your party is corrupting is against our values as a country. You seem to endorse that because you are a complete and total partisan dolt.

Say it with me... 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists, are the most dangerous idiots out there at the moment. They think they're fighting fascism while pushing for and fighting for fascist agendas, ideas, and solutions because they're ignorant of history and driven entirely by emotion rather than reason and logic.

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Idiot! 

"Bimbo eruptions."

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How can you say there is no evidence? Silly 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Say it with me... 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists, are the most dangerous idiots out there at the moment. They think they're fighting fascism while pushing for and fighting for fascist agendas, ideas, and solutions because they're ignorant of history and driven entirely by emotion rather than reason and logic.

Are Pro-Fascists for or against the new normal? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Idiot! 

I could care less if the argument made and supported by the enemies of Judge Kavanaugh was the age old "people will lose their insurance" or whatever other absurd argument they choose to make that includes the obligatory reference to BIG (industry inserted here). Have at it. Go to town. There are numbnuts on the right doing the same damn thing.

But sitting in silence, or worse yet, referring to a person as a rapist, sexual predator or gang rape coordinator in a scenario like this is absurd. Your statement that no one wants to see him hurt is laughable, as he is torn apart in front of his family.  And, unlike your gal pal Hillary, an enabler of historic significance with a 30+ year track record of doing one thing but saying another...no such track record exists here. Hes already been hurt, the only question remaining is of the emotional becomes the physical. 

I acknowledge no first hand knowledge that dem leader want to see kavanaugh physically harmed, but given the all out assault on his personal life, I remain convinced that sens Harris, Gillibrand, Schumer et al might well view such an outcome as a political victory.

And by the way, Clinton ran for office and took her shots at every candidate in a down in the sewer battle. Kavanaugh is doing no such thing. She pulled no punches, played the gender card to perfection and when all was said and done, was simply bested by the better/stronger/smarter candidate.  She's a graduate of Wellesley College, Yale Law, was the first lady of Arkansas, of the US, a US senator and secretary of state, has earned hundreds of millions of dollars in her personal life, was thought highly enough of to make a spirited run for President 2x, was the in-the-bag nominee in the most recent election, took advantage of her status money and power to marginalize her dem completion, got the questions in advance and came damn close to winning the presidency (and by damn close I mean screwed the pooch quite badly)---and when you speak of crocodile tears check out her books/speeches commentary about his the world aligned against her.  When do you Clinton apologists finally come to grips with her own human frailties?  

But yeah, you're ok with manipulation of the electorate by Americans so long as it suits your view of the world, but scream collusion when it does not. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I could care less if the argument made and supported by the enemies of Judge Kavanaugh was the age old "people will lose their insurance" or whatever other absurd argument they choose to make that includes the obligatory reference to BIG (industry inserted here). Have at it. Go to town. There are numbnuts on the right doing the same damn thing.

He will be sitting on the court for life, is unelected,, and picked by the Federalist Society for reasons we the people have no knowledge of, so ya, it is important to look at issues this guy can effect, without a doubt. I don't apologize for that 

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But sitting in silence, or worse yet, referring to a person as a rapist, sexual predator or gang rape coordinator in a scenario like this is absurd.  

Is there any absolute reason at this point to think the accusers are lying? His buddy running away to hide so he doesn't have to testify is a bit suspicious. Brett's clerking for a known harasser, pervert and fired judge yet claiming to know nothing about his massive wrong doing is sort of disturbing, too. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

Why were you not complaining about the fraudulent Benghazi investigation. Heck, I bet you even watched the movie the right wing made about the stand down order 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Guilty until proven innocent. The prog-fascist way.

Its a job interview, not a criminal trial. Gees, breath into a paper bag already 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He will be sitting on the court for life, is unelected,, and picked by the Federalist Society for reasons we the people have no knowledge of, so ya, it is important to look at issues this guy can effect, without a doubt. I don't apologize for that 

Zealots never apologize, that's the nature of being an extremist. The only question I have for folks like you is who is the puppet, and who is the puppeteer.