President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, baskin said:

Ahhh - rather than responding to the content...revert to name calling!! LOL!!

It's not name calling.

I'm simply sharing my opinion of you, which I've based on several years of observation.

As to your "content"...

My observation speaks directly to the type of individual who would stand on it.

4 minutes ago, baskin said:

Not a Democrat....The full of crap part is the Republicans could take the high road and start acting like adults....or they could lower the bar...they keep choosing to lower the bar...

Your an idiot, so same thing... As for acting like adults, if they had started that in the beginning, I suppose they could have had the like of Harris and "Spartacus" kicked out... Would have made for a more adult Senate hearing

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Where are they gonna find someone who hasn't done that? 

Call me crazy...but we have a POTUS with a craptastic past that has proven to be a bummer at every level as it has proven to be detrimental to his efforts....maybe we should try harder for SCOTUS....

Just now, Cinga said:

But the malice part is the most important

You mean essentially turning our Republic into a Democracy with Fascist tendencies... 

There's a reason I call them Jacobins.  We're already seeing them pursue the Reign of Terror in pursuit of The Declaration of the Rights of Man.

Though they have to rename it...cis-patriarchy and all.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's not name calling.

I'm simply sharing my opinion of you, which I've based on several years of observation.

As to your "content"...

My observation speaks directly to the type of individual who would stand on it.

Well...in a forum which denies science, where  the biggest threads are on conspiracy theories....I feel sad and hurt by your observations......NOT!!

LOL!

2 minutes ago, baskin said:

Well...in a forum which denies science, where  the biggest threads are on conspiracy theories....I feel sad and hurt by your observations......NOT!!

LOL!

What's truly disgusting is that you're perfectly okay with using rape victims for crass political purposes.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, baskin said:

LOL!

I really don't care how you feel about them.  You've demonstrated that you're not worth the concern of others, because you're an incredibly ****ty person.

I will say, however, that I will enjoy watching you suffer over the coming weeks and months.

That you do deserve.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What's truly disgusting is that you're perfectly okay with using rape victims for crass political purposes.

Well - they could have used dead people - Benghazi!!

Edited by baskin

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I really don't care how you feel about them.  You've demonstrated that you're not worth the concern of others, because you're an incredibly ****ty person.

I will say, however, that I will enjoy watching you suffer over the coming weeks and months.

That you do deserve.

Dude - I got a great job and make $300k a year, a smoking hot wife, two great kids who graduated college and work for one of the larger financial firms in the world, a great house, a boat, a convertible, more great friends and family that I can spend time with...and the best part is.....I wake up every day and know I got it made....I barely pay attention to the news these days - I ain't suffering...I give back wherever I can  - my favorite charity is Boys and Girls Clubs - especially inner city locations - and I spend time supporting them - I have served twice in an elected office...but couldn't resist coming here after the latest....to watch the truly miserable grip...

Gotta get back to work!!

3 minutes ago, baskin said:

Dude - I got a great job and make $300k a year, a smoking hot wife, two great kids who graduated college and work for one of the larger financial firms in the world, a great house, a boat, a convertible, more great friends and family that I can spend time with...and the best part is.....I wake up every day and know I got it made....I barely pay attention to the news these days - I ain't suffering...I give back wherever I can  - my favorite charity is Boys and Girls Clubs - especially inner city locations - and I spend time supporting them - I have served twice in an elected office...but couldn't resist coming here after the latest....to watch the truly miserable grip...

Gotta get back to work!!

You're just a giant piece of ****, dude.  The little pieces of corn sticking out of you offer no charm, they just remind us that it is who you are; flush yourself.

Gotta get back to work!!

Scooby!

Gotta get back to work!!

Ah, the ever popular and convincing: "Do you know how much money I make and how hot my wife is!?!?" argument.

And only after the third reply of the exchange.

Well done.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're approaching meltdown mode!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Ah, the ever popular and convincing: "Do you know how much money I make and how hot my wife is!?!?" argument.

And only after the third reply of the exchange.

Well done.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're approaching meltdown mode!

No, we're not.  Baskin is far too certain he's a saint, and the rest of us dregs, for him to melt down over it.

You'd have to break that delusion first, and he's too irrational to question it.

Can we just vote on this?!

Absolutely no one is going to change their minds.  The politicians have all made their decision.  Delaying it is only wasting time and energy to allow for more bull **** and more and more to allege bull ****.  Which is just fine - the more whackadoos coming out the more obvious this is to those of Baskin level intelligence/rocks with thumbs.

Our politicians need balls.

Edited by Boyst62

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, we're not.  Baskin is far too certain he's a saint, and the rest of us dregs, for him to melt down over it.

You'd have to break that delusion first, and he's too irrational to question it.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree, but the introduction of salary, hotness of wife, boats, convertibles, etc. into a conversation always leads me to believe meltdown is imminent.

I mean, he introduced that as a defense against the notion that he's a ****ty person.

"I'm not ****ty!  I have a boat!"

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

56 minutes ago, baskin said:

Call me crazy...but we have a POTUS with a craptastic past that has proven to be a bummer at every level as it has proven to be detrimental to his efforts....maybe we should try harder for SCOTUS....

If a young person does stupid stuff as a teenager or in their college years but then devotes 30+ years to a fine professional and family life, then they should be eligible for any position in which they are well qualified. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It doesn't matter.  The government's dead.  Democrats have successfully turned the Presidency into an authoritarian branch, turned the legislature into an activist branch, and are laying the groundwork for turning the judicial branch into a rubber stamp on executive power.  All backed by the outrage of the Volk.

The American experiment is over.  Don't "Weekend at Bernie's" it.

Wow, lol 

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

If a young person does stupid stuff as a teenager or in their college years but then devotes 30+ years to a fine professional and family life, then they should be eligible for any position in which they are well qualified. 

You guys got the votes, just approve him. Democrats can't stop this train wreck 

50 minutes ago, baskin said:

Well - they could have used dead people - Benghazi!!

42 minutes ago, baskin said:

Gotta get back to work!!

Meltdown. City.

Blood is in the water! 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-mark-judge-kavanaugh-drunk-sex-20180923-story.html

Mark Judge, the high school classmate who has defended Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh against allegations of attempted rape, allegedly confessed to an ex-girlfriend about sexual misconduct at Georgetown Prep.

Elizabeth Rasor, who dated Judge for three years, told the New Yorker that he previously told her a story about he and other classmates taking turns having sex with a drunken woman.

Another woman, who went to high school in the area at the same time as Kavanaugh, Judge and Ford, claims male students “would get a female blind drunk” on grain alcohol and Hawaiian Punch and then try to take advantage of her.

“It was disgusting,” the woman, who asked to remain anonymous, told the New Yorker. “They treated women like meat.”

Oh, and this will be great on Democratic commercials in close Senate races this year: 

Brett Kavanaugh's 'Whatever Happens at Georgetown Prep Stays at ...

Video for kavanaugh what happens at georgetown stays at georgetown
5 days ago
Footage of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh commenting: “whateverhappens at Georgetown prep ...

1 hour ago, baskin said:

Not a Democrat....The full of crap part is the Republicans could take the high road and start acting like adults....or they could lower the bar...they keep choosing to lower the bar...

The fact that you're watching what the left is doing to Kavanaugh and feel that the GOP is the one who chooses to lower the bar says all anyone needs to know about your objectivity.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The fact that you're watching what the left is doing to Kavanaugh and feel that the GOP is the one who chooses to lower the bar says all anyone needs to know about your objectivity.

...and they have already stated what they will do next. They know that they cannot stop the confirmation (just trying to delay it). So, they have already stated that they want to start impeachment hearings as soon as he is seated. They did the same with Trump. They were talking impeachment before he ever took office.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Normally I'd be inclined to agree, but the introduction of salary, hotness of wife, boats, convertibles, etc. into a conversation always leads me to believe meltdown is imminent.

I mean, he introduced that as a defense against the notion that he's a ****ty person.

"I'm not ****ty!  I have a boat!"

Let's be honest...who here has ever known anyone who owned a boat that wasn't a ****ty person?  :lol:

Just now, KRC said:

...and they have already stated what they will do next. They know that they cannot stop the confirmation (just trying to delay it). So, they have already stated that they want to start impeachment hearings as soon as he is seated. They did the same with Trump. They were talking impeachment before he ever took office.

They'd have a better chance if they took these accusations and filed CRIMINAL charges based on them.

Again, the fact that they're only pursuing administrative solutions is telling.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KRC said:

Put him on the court! What a great move! He can stand up there and explain why he is denying women their reproductive rights, and do it with a straight face! Ha! 

Straight! ha ha 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Not really. He can't prove that their stories are false.

That's the point behind the allegations being so vague. Not remembering the date, time, or place is intentional - they can't be proven wrong.

You would think that the idiot would be more concerned that his party can't win elections...

What about defamation of character? 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

**** I had someone bold faced lie about me on an affidavit for a temporary restraining order which is ongoing and I am told I cannot fight it for anything, not because the good faith of such affidavit and such, but because these suits are impossible.  The fiction written was easily checked if those filing simply checked court records.  They were too sorry to do that.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Let's be honest...who here has ever known anyone who owned a boat that wasn't a ****ty person?  :lol:

Elmer J. Fudd owned a mansion and a yacht. Debatable if he was a ****ty person.

1 hour ago, baskin said:

Gotta get back to work!!

That's about as true and believable as @Boyst62 's claim that he's a mother of 12 who served with the Viet Kong, before getting his medical degree and practicing as his area's first male black doctor...

Are you still trying to pretend that you're a Republican as well?

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You still have to show that the accusations are false, which he cannot do because they're so vague that they cannot be investigated (which, again, is the entire point behind the accusers not remember the wheres and whens).

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They'd have a better chance if they took these accusations and filed CRIMINAL charges based on them.

Again, the fact that they're only pursuing administrative solutions is telling.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=d56_1516233489

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's about as true and believable as @Boyst62 's claim that he's a mother of 12 who served with the Viet Kong, before getting his medical degree and practicing as his area's first male black doctor...

Are you still trying to pretend that you're a Republican as well?

You still have to show that the accusations are false, which he cannot do because they're so vague that they cannot be investigated (which, again, is the entire point behind the accusers not remember the wheres and whens).

Wait a !@#$ing minute. Do you mean to say that Boyst isn't a former Viet Kong member and isn't the mother of 12? That lying bastard.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Wait a !@#$ing minute. Do you mean to say that Boyst isn't a former Viet Kong member and isn't the mother of 12? That lying bastard.

I think we need to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings until such time as the FBI Police investigate the Boyst issue.