President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There absolutely are, no question. But I think their numbers are lower than ever before, and much lower than it appears if you only go by the MSM/Establishment media coverage of the day. They server to inflate the appearance of those numbers... in my day to day interactions (in LA of all places) I am finding more and more lefties that are embarrassed and upset with how this is being handled. 

:lol:

I don't pay attention to MSM, other than to go to the sourcing of their articles directly ("anonymous sources told is" is no better than "we made this up" at this point.  They're only printing op-eds these days.) . I usually go to Slate, HuffPost, formerly Gawker, etc. to track the Democratic side.

But there's probably a bias in my information strictly based on being in DC...but if my extended family is an example, a good number of Democrats are pissed at D's because they're not going far enough...

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

Flake speaking now on the floor. He wants to primary Trump so he has to vote to approve Kavanaugh or he'll get crushed. He knows this, and his speech on the floor is admitting as much. 

If you add the people who swallow the Democratic narrative to the people who don't swallow the Democratic narrative but know that the Democratic narrative is working and they're glad that it's working, Republicans have a problem.

Donald Trump nailed it yesterday when he framed all this BS as a con-game.

Con-game, hoax, fraud, lie, scam - call it what you want but if you're not correctly identifying this BS as a con-game, hoax, fraud, lie, or a scam you're going to lose.

:doh:

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Link?

Here. This guy will feed that part of you that realizes all hope is lost. :lol:

Baskin doesn't need a link. He's a prog-fascist who thinks the presumption of innocence only applies to people he agrees with - because he's too stupid to realize he's pushing for a fascist upheaval of our entire system of government and justice. 

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Avenatti's entrance has started to precipitate the chaos out of the issue, so more people are seeing just how thin the allegations actually are.  I've seen far lefd Democrats today wishing Avenatti would go away, who 48 hours ago thought he was a hero.

Which means in the next 48 hours, Avenatti will be exposed as a Trump agent. 

Or a Clinton agent. 

I can't keep up.  Ask that Pearlman idiot.

• Haha (+1) 5

This is the problem with #metoo.  There's no moral or legal hazard for baseless accusations.  These women could be straight up lying but it doesn't matter because there's absolutely nothing to lose.  They won't be sued or brought up on charges.  

4 minutes ago, GG said:

I can't keep up.  Ask that Pearlman idiot.

I don't know who Michael Avanatti is or whom he represents.  I keep things simple.  This whole BS crossed over into Hoax last week and everything about this BS is a hoax.

President Donald Trump called this BS a con-game (hoax) yesterday.  President Trump is right.  But all you people here are doing is validating the accusers by posting what they say and responses to what they sat.  You're playing right into the accusers hands.  You should be validating President Donald Trump's con-game (hoax) comments.  Trump is right.  

7 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This is the problem with #metoo.  There's no moral or legal hazard for baseless accusations.  These women could be straight up lying but it doesn't matter because there's absolutely nothing to lose.  They won't be sued or brought up on charges.  

You're playing right into their hands.  You're responding to them.  Exactly what they want.  You need to take the lead.  It's all a lie.

6 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I don't know who Michael Avanatti is or whom he represents.  I keep things simple.  This whole BS crossed over into Hoax last week and everything about this BS is a hoax.

President Donald Trump called this BS a con-game (hoax) yesterday.  President Trump is right.  But all you people here are doing is validating the accusers by posting what they say and responses to what they sat.  You're playing right into the accusers hands.  You should be validating President Donald Trump's con-game (hoax) comments.  Trump is right.  

You're playing right into their hands.  You're responding to them.  Exactly what they want.  You need to take the lead.  It's all a lie.

I've been to movies where I just can't seem to follow along.  I don't know if it's due to lack of interest, lack of comprehension or that the writers made it so you won't be able to follow.  Have you tried movie writing? 

14 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Aside from the death threats, criticisms, general hatred thrown, questioning of their motives and the chance--if lying--they get exposed, no, no consequences at all 

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Have you tried movie writing? 

Have you tried listening to President Donald Trump's con-game statement from yesterday?  Because if you did, and you have a brain in your head, it would be all you or anyone needs to know.

But if you don't have a brain in your head, go ahead and post the comments of Judge Kavanaugh's growing list of accusers.  You would be doing their work for them.

:)

Edited by PearlHowardman

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't pay attention to MSM, other than to go to the sourcing of their articles directly ("anonymous sources told is" is no better than "we made this up" at this point.  They're only printing op-eds these days.) . I usually go to Slate, HuffPost, formerly Gawker, etc. to track the Democratic side.

But there's probably a bias in my information strictly based on being in DC...but if my extended family is an example, a good number of Democrats are pissed at D's because they're not going far enough...

right. the underlying fear is that Kavanaugh's appointment, along with the spectre of RBG stepping down, has the potential to tip the court far into conservative territory for the foreseeable future. if the republicans take the Nov elections, trust me, we ain't seen nothing yet. the melt down will reach epic porportions that this country has never seen.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

If you add the people who swallow the Democratic narrative to the people who don't swallow the Democratic narrative but know that the Democratic narrative is working and they're glad that it's working, Republicans have a problem.

Donald Trump nailed it yesterday when he framed all this BS as a con-game.

Con-game, hoax, fraud, lie, scam - call it what you want but if you're not correctly identifying this BS as a con-game, hoax, fraud, lie, or a scam you're going to lose.

Ever dawn on you regulars here....everything for you guys is an unprovable conspiracy - and by unprovable I mean more than dank memes and links to conspiracy media sites....the deep state, global warming, Benghazi, the timing of indicting Collins, the women coming out against Thomas...now the Kavs...the Mueller investigation, the media, google and Facebook out to get you, Trump and Russia, immigrants are the source of your woes...NYT Op-Ed was fabricated...those are just the first page and half of topics

Holy Crap...for a bunch of guys who preach self sufficiency, boot strapping, get the gov off my back....this forum is nothing more than a ongoing list of excuses and blaming of everything around you

Now it's "Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists"

Who has lost perspective?....turn off the tv, turn off the internet, FFS turn this forum off for a month.....as my parents used to say "Go Outside!"

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flake speaking now on the floor. He wants to primary Trump so he has to vote to approve Kavanaugh or he'll get crushed. He knows this, and his speech on the floor is admitting as much. 

Flake is such a back stabbing SOB I might even change to the Republican party just so I could vote against him.

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, baskin said:

Ever dawn on you regulars here....everything for you guys is an unprovable conspiracy - and by unprovable I mean more than dank memes and links to conspiracy media sites....the deep state, global warming, Benghazi, the timing of indicting Collins, the women coming out against Thomas...now the Kavs...the Mueller investigation, the media, google and Facebook out to get you, Trump and Russia, immigrants are the source of your woes...NYT Op-Ed was fabricated...those are just the first page and half of topics

Holy Crap...for a bunch of guys who preach self sufficiency, boot strapping, get the gov off my back....this forum is nothing more than a ongoing list of excuses and blaming of everything around you

Who has lost perspective?....turn off the tv, turn off the internet, FFS turn this forum off for a month.....as my parents used to say "Go Outside!"

57 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Avenatti's the worst thing for Democrats at this point.  Until he very obviously started riding the Democrats' coat tails, they at least could argue a measure of plausibility out of the chaos and confusion they've sown.  Avenatti's entrance has started to precipitate the chaos out of the issue, so more people are seeing just how thin the allegations actually are.  I've seen far lefd Democrats today wishing Avenatti would go away, who 48 hours ago thought he was a hero.

Don't kid yourself, though...there's still a lot of people who swallow the Democratic narrative unquestioned.

Funny that so many dismiss Avenatti as the "worst thing for the Democrats." 

I remember when Trump was the "worst thing for the Republicans."

Granted he's a terrible president, but the guy won.

5 minutes ago, baskin said:

lol. criticize conspiracy theories and back the bigest one currently on the stage.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But enough about Republicans...

Victims of everything! 

13 minutes ago, baskin said:

I can think of one poster that has pointed this out before! ?

13 minutes ago, baskin said:

That's YOUR conspiracy theory, nitwit!  That, and Kavanaugh's long history of leading a rape gang.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

16 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy is the direct result of the abstinence only sex ed policies he'd love to shove down your child's throat. Is that ironic?

Talk to me about "Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy", preferably in terms of evidence, timing, and why we should believe the accusers.

Then explain, in great detail, why abstinence is a poor choice, why children shouldn't be educated about it; and then explain the connection between abstinence and gang rape.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Talk to me about "Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy", preferably in terms of evidence, timing, and why we should believe the accusers.

Then explain, in great detail, why abstinence is a poor choice, why children shouldn't be educated about it; and then explain the connection between abstinence and gang rape.

"Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy" = he was a virgin until his 20's!  He became a serial rapist because he couldn't get laid as a teen, because women kept rejecting him!

Of course, if he had sex as a teenager...he became a serial rapist at a young age, how can we trust him!

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy" = he was a virgin until his 20's!  He became a serial rapist because he couldn't get laid as a teen, because women kept rejecting him!

Of course, if he had sex as a teenager...he became a serial rapist at a young age, how can we trust him!

Well, ya! 

I think he threw the V thing in there because that's what he told his wife. lol 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student. There's too much there. When your public persona is that of a sanctimonious windbag, it's only fitting that hypocrisy comes back to bite you. 

For me, it's not the allegations that I find troubling. It's knowing how he'd treat these allegations if they were made against someone who didn't have the public facade of a choir boy.

Abstinence training is flawed because you're teaching children that their most innate desires are inherently wrong. It leads to confusion, shame, and deviancy. George Carlin explained this better than I could ever dare dream. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for double dumbass on you gif

(he has nothing to offer but weapons grade idiocy)

The truth has been tried on you, but does not seem to have much affect. 

Third thing loves you though. As does Tom. But Tom and Third thing don't seem to like each other much. 

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student.

Weird?

Everything I've heard so far is downright normal college and HS behavior at the time.  Not even excessive.

Source: I was alive back then.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for double dumbass on you gif

(he has nothing to offer but weapons grade idiocy)

"Double dumbass pork chop on you!"

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student. There's too much there. When your public persona is that of a sanctimonious windbag, it's only fitting that hypocrisy comes back to bite you. 

For me, it's not the allegations that I find troubling. It's knowing how he'd treat these allegations if they were made against someone who didn't have the public facade of a choir boy.

Abstinence training is flawed because you're teaching children that their most innate desires are inherently wrong. It leads to confusion, shame, and deviancy. George Carlin explained this better than I could ever dare dream. 

I believe he wanted the specifics on what was "there".... Specifically, evidence. 

Abstinence is literally just the act of abstaining.... Some abstain from thought (we have plenty of that present), some abstain from politics (sadly not the case here), and some abstain from sex (plenty of that here I am sure, but I doubt it's intentional.) 

If the teaching of it is mishandled is another topic- the actual philosophy behind it being the only true birth control/std control is actually spot on.