President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's going to end up hurting them more than they realize. Especially when every democratic senator starts their questioning with mugging for the camera and establishing their metoo cred.

I agree..you can just tell who the professional is and who is mugging for the camera ....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magox said:

This is basically what I eluded to earlier.  The media and ones afraid of their own shadows will eventually succumb to the heart strings being pulled.   Evidence be damned! 

Heart strings can be pulled.  She obviously believes this happened and it may very well have happened.  Whether it involved BK is completely unknown.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Heart strings can be pulled.  She obviously believes this happened and it may very well have happened.  Whether it involved BK is completely unknown.

I don't doubt for one second that she believes what she's saying.  I just know that memory can be a funny thing and sometimes especially after traumatic events or what have you that it can fail us.  It's happened and it's happened often and the more time that passes by the odds of our memory failing us increases.

• Like (+1) 2

caught. how could she have heard other people talking when locked in the bathroom. not to mention that she heard them talking over the loud music emanating from the bedroom across the hall. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If Brett Kavanaugh weren't such an entitled prick, I'd feel sorry him.

Trump was correct about one thing in that truly bizarre rant yesterday; guilty until proven innocent is a dangerous precedent. The left believes this when it comes to privileged men and the right believes this when it comes to minorities.

So much hypocrisy on both sides.

Present to me the legal case(s) being made by "the right" under which the presumption of innocence should be scraped when the accused is a minority.

Document this on any level of American legislature, never mind in a freaking Senate hearing.

Also, document why you believe Brett Kavanaugh to be an "entitled prick".

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As someone who sits through a lot of forced acting performances, it sure comes off as hallow to me. But it's also a crazy circumstance for her (the setting, the stakes, the number of eyes and ears listening) so I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt... but she's not making it easy.

As someone who's sat through a few rape testimonies, that's not an uncommon presentation.

42 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I expected her to be very emotionally fragile prude.  If she was truly attacked you can feel bad for her but my gosh after 36 years dust yourself off and get over it.  You weren't harmed, raped or in any way injured.  She's a wreck IMO. 

That's not how it works.  You don't "get over" sexual assault.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe. Or, she is "in character " for the record.

have you ever testified before Congress with the whole stinking country watching you? Dang, I know I get that pressure relief after a big presentation in front of prospects executives....when yall take it to that level you are doing exactly what you say you hate...making up your mind before hearing and watching and forming your opinion before assigning guilt or innocence.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Jesus, @DC Tomhelp me here...can i use your trademark? 

WTH does it have to do with THIS hearing!

And whether you have $500, or $ 501, does it really matter?

You didn't ask what it had to do with the hearing, you asked who cares.  Clean out your front hole, lenz.