President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, KW95 said:

She blew him...No rape there my friend!  And from what I hear,,she loved every minute of it, except for swallowing.

He raped Brodderick - according to her.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/27/bill-clinton-rape-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-slams-dems-for-biggest-double-standard-on-kavanaugh.html

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Just to jump in here, yes.  Mistakes get made, assumptions and summaries are commonly documented, and the push for documented accuracy really only started in the last 10 -15 years or so.

Then that's grounds to throw out her therapists notes, and any and all claims made in them.

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I thought the response meant"  i stated there 4 boys there, she took as 4 boys in the room during the assault"..and I think that is consistent.

Now, the ride home part is troubling..but I am not sure how the trauma would affect that memory..maybe someone with more experience with this type of issue could lend some expertise

Agree on the people count.

How can the trauma sear something into her memory and erase something that happened just a few minutes later?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You think it's believable that a medical professional charged with the documentation, on multiple occasions over a course of years, of the events in question as a part of ongoing therapies related directly to the trauma caused by the events in question did not accurately log the information he was given by his patient?

Really?

Yes, that's what he's going with.    It's not logical and it's awfully convenient to blame the therapist for misstating her statements.  In order to believe that you'd have to believe that Ford was stating this to her therapist in passing and that the therapist just marked it as a sidenote.   That's not believable.  

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Regardless of the whole damn context: 

Who the hell goes to marriage counseling over remodeling of a house???

Have you ever been furniture shopping in ikea with your wife ?

im still suffering from ptsd.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You think it's believable that a medical professional charged with the documentation, on multiple occasions over a course of years, of the events in question as a part of ongoing therapies related directly to the trauma caused by the events in question did not accurately log the information he was given by his patient?

Really?

you are telling me you know what was said in said therapy sessions, how many sessions, the notes that were taken?? You know no more or less than the rest of us. So yes, she has been consistent with stating 4 boys at the party..and 2 in the room

3 minutes ago, KW95 said:

She blew him...No rape there my friend!  And from what I hear,,she loved every minute of it, except for swallowing.

He has also been accused of raping a young boy.

https://truepundit.com/investigative-journalist-found-dead-in-d-c-hotel-room-weeks-after-reporting-bill-clinton-to-fbi-dhs-for-allegedly-raping-boy/

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

you are telling me you know what was said in said therapy sessions, how many sessions, the notes that were taken?? You know no more or less than the rest of us. So yes, she has been consistent with stating 4 boys at the party..and 2 in the room

If the therapist's notes are inaccurate then they have no place in this hearing as evidence.  Full stop.

You can't have it both ways.

Either they represent a reliable accounting, or they do not.

Which is it?

2 minutes ago, KW95 said:

did you read above?  If its true, he's a douchebag.

But she says it's true. That's all that matters. Obviously. 

Seems like the republicans care less about the "he said she said" and want to hammer the fact that the Dems are the reason an investigation did not happen. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, KW95 said:

did you read above?  If its true, he's a douchebag.

How does this mesh with your post claiming "Republicans love to rape their women," with which you have clearly decided that not only is Brett Kavanaugh is guilty of rape (which he has not been accused of by Ford), but that Republicans in general support rape; while simply blowing off Bill Clinton as a "douche bag:.

Again, you're an incredibly ****ty human being.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

She decided to leak her story to the WaPo on the advice of some strange dude she met at the beach. Wow, that is rich

Well of course.  That's somebody you tell intimate and emotionally troubling experiences to, after 30 years of silence.

Edited by BringBackOrton

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why would they? The last thing they want is for him to appear and say, "I have no recollection of this party, I was never involved in any sexual assault, and I certainly never witnessed Brett Kavanaugh assault anyone."

It's far more preferable to scream at the empty chair. Remember, this isn't about proof. It's about optics, credibility, and grandstanding. Whether Kavanaugh actually did anything is not (and never has been) the point.

Please! They would love to get that drunken lout under oath to talk about his drinking and how Kavanaugh was lying about not drinking to excess in high school 

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Regardless of the whole damn context: 

Who the hell goes to marriage counseling over remodeling of a house???

Wellllll if hubby and I ever built a house together, we'd probably end up divorced (or the general contractor (or I ) would kill him). 

Still wouldnt trigger me to me to recall sexual assault memories.

• Haha (+1) 1