President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

My kids go/went to a school just like Georgetown Prep..as a matter of fact we play them in Lacrosse and other sports all the time. You saying my kids do awful stuff and lie about it? What an assinine statement. Just as assinine as 1500 girls saying they believed her just cause they all graduated from Holton Arms..that is equally as asinine.

Judge people on merits, not on social class, race, religion etc. I agree with TITT( which is appalling to me LOL) ...it is just a biased statement that holds no truth

We may differ politically, but we have the same core underlying beliefs about merit an impartiality.

Its why, as much as we may disagree, you and I (the larger you and I) can engage in a (largely) civil discourse, and share a common political system constructed under the philosophy of representative democracy, and live peaceably. 

This also speaks to the place the political left is headed in this country, however, where the foundational beliefs that have bound us together for so long are no longer shared, and will rip us apart if they are not rapidly addressed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"We are not being paid" 

Ford/McCabe's attorney

Image result for now is when we laugh at you gif

Wait...why the !@#$ are they testifying in Kavanaugh's Senate confirmation hearing about whether or not they're working pro bono?  

Do people simply not realize that THIS IS A !@#$ING SENATE CONFIRMATION HEARING.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Hey bull **** lawyer just tried to tell grassley how to handle the hearing. 

What the literal !@#$.

They've been doing that for two weeks.

Seriously...have you ever seen an accuser drive any sort of hearing like Ford's team has?  The Heroic Cult of Victimhood has metastasized to where moral outrage has precedence over Senate parlimentary rules.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Why don't you start at page 1 and report back to us when you're done?

How dare you question our resident Thurston Howell III in such a manner!

Why, he makes $300K a year. He has a hot wife! He drives a nice car! He's simply amazing!

And you dare to treat him like just another leftist nutbag!   He's not another leftist nutbag!

He's the biggest leftist nutbag around! From now on you must address him at Mr. Howell!  Or Luvee!

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

How dare you question our resident Thurston Howell III in such a manner!

Why, he makes $300K a year. He has a hot wife! He drives a nice car! He's simply amazing!

And you dare to treat him like just another leftist nutbag!   He's not another leftist nutbag!

He's the biggest leftist nutbag around! From now on you must address him at Mr. Howell!  Or Luvee!

Normally "C" or "R" people would be happy that the son of an immigrant has done well, given back to society and lives the American Dream....but you guys....not so much...

BTW - How is that DT/GOP health care plan going?

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

It's after 2:00 PM and I still see no reason why/how any Republican Senator can vote against Brett Kavanaugh for USSC.  Nothing heard today disqualifies him.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  

I agree that nothing heard today would make me vote against him. But I would not vote until there's an investigation. At least they must hear from Judge. The guy is alleged to be IN THE ROOM. 

How can you have this hearing and not hear from him FFS? The Rs think her complaint is valid enough for a hearing, but leave off the person who breaks the he said-she said testimony. 

Let alone the other people at the party. 

It doesn't have to take long. It should be done quickly. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Alright folks here are your options. 

Attached to the hip or either, Harris or Booker for a week, or burning eternally in fire while watching the tellatubies. 

And go!

Well, I hate childrens' television, so...teletubbies.

Just now, baskin said:

Normally "C" or "R" people would be happy that the son of an immigrant has done well, given back to society and lives the American Dream....but you guys....not so much...

BTW - How is that DT/GOP health care plan going?

No one cares about you here.  You've finally stumbled on the truth.

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

I agree that nothing heard today would make me vote against him. But I would not vote until there's an investigation. At least they must hear from Judge. The guy is alleged to be IN THE ROOM. 

How can you have this hearing and not hear from him FFS? The Rs think her complaint is valid enough for a hearing, but leave off the person who breaks the he said-she said testimony. 

Let alone the other people at the party. 

It doesn't have to take long. It should be done quickly. 

This IS the investigation.

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

It's after 2:00 PM and I still see no reason why/how any Republican Senator can vote against Brett Kavanaugh for USSC.  Nothing heard today disqualifies him.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  

Let's see....pretty much unimpeachable testimony....passed a lie detector test...

Kavs gonna have a tough time with that FOX NEWS boy scout/altar boy interview....

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"You have nothing to gain for coming forward."

No, she doesn't, but YOU do Ms. Harris. And we all know it.

Nothing to gain?  First, she's a hero to her tribe.  Second...do you know how much she's going to get for interviews and speaking engagements?  Third...what do you want to bet this is her entry into politics.  Probably a House seat.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, baskin said:

Let's see....pretty much unimpeachable testimony....passed a lie detector test...

Kavs gonna have a tough time with that FOX NEWS boy scout/altar boy interview....

Neither of which matter in a court of law, and so neither prove his guilt.

I wish the son of an immigrant knew a god damn thing.