President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

K, he needs to gather himself..and move forward.

Yeah man, move forward...after we've dragged your name through the mud in front of the whole world in the sight of your wife and children.  Jeez, sack up already!

"If everyone who drinks beer...will be accused of sexual assault." Strawman makes an appearance. 

Good that he tackles the yearbook. 

"Alumnus" means "friend." Yeah right. Sorry Brett: That is full of shite. We wll know what was intended by Renate Alumnus and her many mentions. I doubt 100% that they had sex with her, but we know what you Jesuit boys intended. Not a reason to keep you from the SC but please don't try to bull **** us while you're trying to be sincere. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, LeviF91 said:

Yeah man, move forward...after we've dragged your name through the mud in front of the whole world in the sight of your wife and children.  Jeez, sack up already!

Not to mention 90% of the commenters on the videos keep calling him a pervert and a sick fu##

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

agreed..but he needs to gather himself

You're out of touch with reality.  This guy has endured death threats against his entire family, had his life flipped upside down, every tiny detail of his life just thrown to the wayside because of the retards in the Democratic party.

When you've had !@#$s think something that means nothing bring it out time and time again you get tired of it; I don't care who you are. His reaction right now is 100% genuine and any person thinking they'd handle this much better is out of touch 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're out of touch with reality.  This guy has endured death threats against his entire family, had his life flipped upside down, every tiny detail of his life just thrown to the wayside because of the retards in the Democratic party.

When you've had !@#$s think something that means nothing bring it out time and time again you get tired of it; I don't care who you are. His reaction right now is 100% genuine and any person thinking they'd handle this much better is out of touch 

I am not oput of touch with reality, I am saying that he needs to gather himself...as he is doing now..laying out facts and saying it forcefully. Not crying over keeping calendars. Dude is doing great

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I am not oput of touch with reality, I am saying that he needs to gather himself...as he is doing now..laying out facts and saying it forcefully. Not crying over keeping calendars. Dude is doing great

It's genuine.  They tried to do worse than kill him.  They tried to destroy him, to have him die alone, disgraced, and dishonored.  He is responding to that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Amusing how he invoikes the Jesuit school as some bastion of morality. *That* is definitely not true Brett. Come on man!

(Kidding. It's all touching.)

I went to a Catholic Jesuit High School and when he said that I literally LOLed out loud.

• Haha (+1) 1