President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

FBI doesn't reach conclusions

NOT IN BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS.

I deal with the subject every day - hell, I participated in another one today.  They do not adjudicate the information they find.  They collect and forward.

If you want a criminal investigation, on the other hand...then it's not the FBI's jurisdiction.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I dont know who Lindsey Graham is, and I never thought I would be okay with the name Lindsey used for a man, but I think I'm in love. 

Can I avoid going right after that??

This is quite the turnaround for old Lindsey. He was once a pretty avid never-trumper was he not?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The yearbook stuff is hilarious, Kavanaugh is making Whitehouse look silly. 

He asked him if he was a gang rapist.

my bad. i kinda thought that was rhetorical or facitious.

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The yearbook stuff is hilarious, Kavanaugh is making Whitehouse look silly. 

Whitehouse should cut his losses on the yearbook stuff. Once Kavanaugh asked him "What do you like to drink, sir?" you have to think Whitehouse wishes the time would expire.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Nah....it's gotten much much worse in the last few years from my perspective.

If you're a man and you're ACCUSED of something of this nature...regardless of proof....you may as well eat a bullet because EVERYTHING you care about is done.

your job, your family, your finances.

until men in this country grow a pair and fight back against extremist feminists, we're all !@#$ed.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

If you're a man and you're ACCUSED of something of this nature...regardless of proof....you may as well eat a bullet because EVERYTHING you care about is done.

your job, your family, your finances.

until men in this country grow a pair and fight back against extremist feminists, we're all !@#$ed.

This might just be the opening salvo.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bdutton said:

This is so !@#$ing stupid.  Democrats are looking like absolute idiots.  The yearbook of a 17 year old?  Seriously?  !@#$.

Which is why Grassley has been adamant about having the hearing. He (and the leadership) knew this would be exposed. 

Those at work, not watching live, will still get the media spin and cut up version of today which will try to tilt it. The same media that's been trying to convince people Cornyn is considering voting no... will be made to look like fools to those who watched this process in full (or at least more than the coverage will show). 

It's transparent. The democratic party has been hijacked by the far progressive fringe of the party. They're the MINORITY of the democratic party and supporters yet they're the loudest and also the most well represented in the media.  

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

This is so !@#$ing stupid.  Democrats are looking like absolute idiots.  The yearbook of a 17 year old?  Seriously?  !@#$.

You have to go to the well when you have nothing else I suppose. There is no shame in their game. I'm sure there is someone out there scouring the earth for Kavanaughs DNA so they can plant it somewhere.