President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is why Grassley has been adamant about having the hearing. He (and the leadership) knew this would be exposed. 

Those at work, not watching live, will still get the media spin and cut up version of today which will try to tilt it. The same media that's been trying to convince people Cornyn is considering voting no... will be made to look like fools to those who watched this process in full (or at least more than the coverage will show). 

It's transparent. The democratic party has been hijacked by the far progressive fringe of the party. They're the MINORITY of the democratic party and supporters yet they're the loudest and also the most well represented in the media.  

Not so sure about that anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

If you're a man and you're ACCUSED of something of this nature...regardless of proof....you may as well eat a bullet because EVERYTHING you care about is done.

your job, your family, your finances.

until men in this country grow a pair and fight back against extremist feminists, we're all !@#$ed.

I don't see my nieces or nephew.  Ever.  I haven't told my family it's because all they have to do is say, just once, "Uncle Tom touched me," and I'm well and truly !@#$ed for life.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

:doh:

Perhaps I should have addressed you as "Senator Whitehouse".

Oh, that was meant to be humor?

Needs some work on the delivery, I've just spent the past four hours implementing a security system for a customer. So, braindead.

:P

Edited by joesixpack

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't see my nieces or nephew.  Ever.  I haven't told my family it's because all they have to do is say, just once, "Uncle Tom touched me," and I'm well and truly !@#$ed for life.

Exactly. And yet people like plenzmd1 expect me to believe that somehow there's not a problem in this country with the treatment of men, and specifically white men?

!@#$ that guy.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Oh, that was meant to be humor?

Needs some work on the delivery, I've just spent the past four hours implementing a security system for a customer. So, braindead.

:P

with Arlo and Nest and Simply Safe, people still do that?

:lol:

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Not so sure about that anymore. 

That's the trick they're trying to pull. Because the minority dominates the news coverage (because it's anti-trump and conflict drives viewership, thus putting on the most anti-trump people = good ratings) it feels like their numbers are bigger than they really are. It's a magic trick.

But if you go out and talk to democrats - really talk with them not debate them - many more than you'd expect are closer to centrists or (gasp) late 90s republicans than they are the progressive left wing of the party. The prog-fascist wing. 

And make no mistake (not that you are), they are fascists. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

NOT IN BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS.

I deal with the subject every day - hell, I participated in another one today.  They do not adjudicate the information they find.  They collect and forward.

If you want a criminal investigation, on the other hand...then it's not the FBI's jurisdiction.

It's missing the point, they gather evidence, that's all. That's what should happen 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But if you go out and talk to democrats - really talk with them not debate them - many more than you'd expect are closer to centrists or (gasp) late 90s republicans than they are the progressive left wing of the party. The prog-fascist wing. 

EVERY democrat I talk to is an anti-trump fanatic. Without exception.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe, I love you, I do. But is there a chance you bring it out in them? Recall our early posting history :lol: 

:lol:

❤️ you too dog. Do I press buttons on occasion? Yes. Especially with my girlfriend's "never met a deviant I didn't like" nieces

:devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

It has nothing to do with insecurity. I'm very comfortable with my own abilities and limitations.

I personally admire and respect those who overcome adversity and bust their a*s to achieve greatness. I'm not a fan of those born on third base who score on a passed ball and act like they hit a home run.

Not quite sure why that's controversial or noteworthy.

Hey, you might be steady Eddie in real life for all I know, but you seem hyperfocused on classifying those who appear to have a financial leg up on you as undeserving.  That makes you appear small-minded and petty. Interestingly, you're doing exactly what people who used to prejudge alleged victims of sexual assault always did...prejudging based on your limited life experiences and grouping people by class. 

For all you know, Brett K may have been bullied, sexually assaulted by someone close to him, have lost friends to drugs and suicide and been betrayed by friends. He may suffer from ADD, ADHD, and dyslexia, while some other rich boy like your brother cruises through Yale and takes someone elses spot. Heck maybe your brother bullied him at Yale, because when in Rome...

It's hard to say, but then again that's the point. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

And we're supposed to tolerate this? Where's the PRETENSE of a civil society?

It's gone.....we'll see what comes of this whole charade,  it's looking more and more like a society where the ends justify the means and everything else be damned. 

again, if i'm being honest here, just a few red flags. his frazzled demeanor under questioning from DiFi and Leahy was not the best display of temperment. also, calling double porkchop, i'm rubber your glue on the last two senators questionings again is not a desirable show of strength and leaves me with a bit less of a conviction than i had heretofor.

Edited by Foxx