President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Q:Do you want an FBI investigation? 

BK: Here I am! 

He refused to say 

Having been falsely accused and the subject of a non partial investigation by the local police once, I can say any person would be a fool to ask to be investigated by any law enforcement agency.  As Uncle Joe would say, PERIOD.

Edited by reddogblitz

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's prevalent in LA too (obviously), doubly so in my industry, but when people have a few drinks or aren't looking over their shoulders in writer's rooms - a different picture emerges. 

Howe do you think it plays with non-costal Democrats, in the bible belt, and rust belt?  In the swing states that Trump carried? States considered Purple, or that Democrats carry by narrow margins?

Roughly 50% of the US electorate are men, and 25% are women who are the mothers of sons.

Do you think this bodes well for Democrats there?

I don't.

President Trump, and Republicans, don't need to win anything they haven't already won in order to keep a tight grip on Federal, State, and local policy, though they will.

All this is doing is turning 2016's narrow victories into landslides.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Would have been easy to counter, "Ok senator, I'd welcome the investigation." 

He did say whatever they wanted to do, he was all in.  I would think that includes an FBI investigation since that was what they were asking about.  Why should he have to ask for it?   Seems like something the accuser should be pursuing.  Not the accused.  But I'm still working from the presumption of innocence angle.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope whoever has been writing Hatch's tweets lately wrote his questions today... 

as he should have.

ETA: with the statement he is reading from, it would appear that someone has indeed written his stuff for him.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

This is more entertaining than the game day thread.  That one kind of sucks.  Goes like this:

The Bills are great!!

The Bills Suck!!

The Bills are great!!

The Bills Suck!!

The Bills are great!!

The Bills Suck!!

The Bills are great!!

The Bills Suck!!

The Bills are great!!

The Bills Suck!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2