President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

So, CBS News media commentary now in the aftermath of Judge Kavanaugh's opening statement:

"Kavanaugh was convincing, and emotional, but given what Democrats have now put him though, how can he be impartial on the bench, and not hold a grudge?  I don't believe he can be impartial after being put through this, and that calls into question his qualifications."

Unreal.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

I'd love to see an investigation into the business dealings and backgrounds of corey booker and diane feinswein.

Never happen.

If you are on the left, you are ok, but if you are on the right you will be lynched until the day you die.

The whole thing a F-ing joke.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

So, CBS News media commentary now in the aftermath of Judge Kavanaugh's opening statement:

"Kavanaugh was convincing, and emotional, but given what Democrats have now put him though, how can he be impartial on the bench, and not hold a grudge?  I don't believe he can be impartial after being put through this, and that calls into question his qualifications."

Unreal.

Clever strategy that. But let's say he actually does hold a grudge. Would that be a bad thing? Not in MY book.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Never happen.

If you are on the left, you are ok, but if you are on the right you will be lynched until the day you die.

The whole thing a F-ing joke.

We have a guy in the white house who may just have the balls to do it.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Unreal.

He's not qualified because we we tried to destroy him and failed?

What the !@#$ kind of reasoning is that?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Unreal.

If this is the line of reasoning, there's absolutely no rational way to communicate with these people. The sane mind can not process and accept this train of thought. 

Sincere... compelling... reminds me of a heavy weight boxing match where the accused has been knocked down and almost out yet digs deep within himself to stand back up and fight like his life depended on it...

...and it does...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1