President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

It should never have been about her credibility about her abuse.

First question, "Dr. Ford, in this country we have a standard of evidence used in court, which is important to ensure that justice is served.  What evidence do you have of this incident?"

"I have me saying it happened."

"What other evidence do you have?"

"Uh"

"What evidence do you have it was Brett Kavanugh who committed this horrible act?"

"Uh, I said it."

"Thank you."

If he were on trial for attempted rape you would be correct.  

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

It has nothing to do with insecurity. I'm very comfortable with my own abilities and limitations.

I personally admire and respect those who overcome adversity and bust their a*s to achieve greatness. I'm not a fan of those born on third base who score on a passed ball and act like they hit a home run.

Not quite sure why that's controversial or noteworthy.

Because of your ignorant characterizations about those you know nothing about, demeaning them in the process for the legacies their families have built, and entrusted them with; taking intergenerational success stories, and casting them as some sort of criminal malfeasance.

"Born on third base who score on a passed ball."

As if it's common to be nominated to the Supreme Court; as if it's terrible to secure a better life for your children, and to instill in them the values which allow them to do the same generation over generation.

• Like (+1) 1

Alyssa milano's expression in the background sums it up. They picked the wrong guy to !@#$ with. 

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wow, dude has me almost tearing up

Hes being real. It's palpable. And he's right. If there was anything like this on him the clintons would have exposed it in the Starr hearings. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Alyssa milano's expression in the background sums it up. They picked the wrong guy to !@#$ with. 

Hes being real. It's palpable. And he's right. If there was anything like this on him the clintons would have exposed it in the Starr hearings. 

Exactly. If the Clinton hit machine does not find anything, you can be pretty safe in saying that it didn't happen.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:
Nice game. Accuse a guy of being a gang rapist, then chide him when he defends himself.
Quote Tweet
Michael Beschloss

@BeschlossDC
Not the tone of a future Supreme Court Justice.

Hey man, don't get mad, we just smeared your good name and told your family you're a serial rapist.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Alyssa Milano at a Senate confirmation hearing?  As if we needed any more evidence the Democrats were perpetuating a farce.

• Like (+1) 2