President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

13 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

And like Klansmen, I'm willing to own my bias. I don't like prep school punks born with a silver spoon in their mouth, especially when they espouse holier than thou judicial policies.

I feel like society would have more productive conversations if people would just drop the guise of impartiality. Nobody is 100% impartial. It's impossible.

You should try renting your insecurity before owning your bias. 

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

If Brett Kavanaugh weren't such an entitled prick, I'd feel sorry him.

Trump was correct about one thing in that truly bizarre rant yesterday; guilty until proven innocent is a dangerous precedent. The left believes this when it comes to privileged men and the right believes this when it comes to minorities.

So much hypocrisy on both sides.

What the !@#$ is this idiocy?  

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

What sinking ship?  What specifically did you hear this morning that buttresses (proves) Dr. Ford's accusation that she was sexually assaulted by Judge Brett Kavanaugh?

It is not me.  I heard nothing.  But the Republicans have to buttress (ha) themselves from the media spin zone they are about to enter if all they do is cross-examine her story and her credibility as an accuser.  If they do not clearly and consistently examine and re-examine the facts and evidence of her case, and make her state she has no evidence, they will cost themselves voters.

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

When it's just he said, she said, I agree. But there is some minimal credibility here...and...wait for it...there was someone else, an eye-friggin-witness in the room! How are we not hearing from him? It's not that hard to subpoena him. 

I don't care.  Her credibility as an accuser got her to this stage and that's as far as it matters.  

We have heard from Mike Judge.  He denied knowledge of the incident.

My brother went to a school just like Georgetown Prep and then to Yale because he worked his a*s off. I personally encountered enough Brett Kavanaugh's to form an opinion of this particular Brett Kavanaugh. Get drunk. Do awful sh*t. And then get away with it because Daddy has an unlimited checkbook. We're all shaped by experience.

My kids go/went to a school just like Georgetown Prep..as a matter of fact we play them in Lacrosse and other sports all the time. You saying my kids do awful stuff and lie about it? What an assinine statement. Just as assinine as 1500 girls saying they believed her just cause they all graduated from Holton Arms..that is equally as asinine.

Judge people on merits, not on social class, race, religion etc. I agree with TITT( which is appalling to me LOL) ...it is just a biased statement that holds no truth

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The good senator from Hawaii, who has proven that she doesn't understand the law or the constitution with her questioning of ICE officials, is now telling Mitchell - a professional - how to do her job. 

What a !@#$.

She's an idiot BUT a bunch of people here were just saying they want Mitchell to ask about the actual event too. 

I don't think she's going to do it. I thought she said during her first 5 minutes that she would not be returning to it. My guess is that Michell has been told not to because she will just get a broken down crying witness that will elicit sympathy. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the dumbass above.

Mark Judge was in the room, according to her. Might be a good witness to hear from, no?

2 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

How can you not know whether (weather) you did or did not pay for a polygraph test?

Your lawyers paid for it, and you didn't check the itemized bill.  

All of this is such ambiguous bull **** that I can objectively justify just about any statement made.  There's no resolution to be found here.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

For a well educated "hero" professor from Stanford, she sure doesn't understand a lot of really simple, basic questions. 

I LOLed at the dichotomy:

"Yes, I released norepinephrine, epinephrine and cortisol and managed to escape"

"What does exculpatory mean?"

Just trying to click down that clock.  Dems are hoping they can drag this out another day, then accuse the right of exposing her to this hostile environment for too long.

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

I LOLed at the dichotomy:

"Yes, I released norepinephrine, epinephrine and cortisol and managed to escape"

"What does exculpatory mean?"

Just trying to click down that clock.  Dems are hoping they can drag this out another day, then accuse the right of exposing her to this hostile environment for too long.

Apparently, the smarter the testifier, the more spotty the vocabulary.  Bill Clinton's well-known as a genius, and wasn't clear on the definition of "is."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The good thing about this line of questioning is that it's making her flustered. You can tell how coached she is when she turns to the lawyers for guidance.

But Mitchell can't make any headway--she makes a little progress seemingly and then STOP. How the letter got leaked is probably a dead end but Mitchell has to root around in there.

The format is a disaster for the Rs.