President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Nothing to gain?  First, she's a hero to her tribe.  Second...do you know how much she's going to get for interviews and speaking engagements?  Third...what do you want to bet this is her entry into politics.  Probably a House seat.

Normally you say your stupid stuff fairly smartly....

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Neither of which matter in a court of law, and so neither prove his guilt.

I wish the son of an immigrant knew a god damn thing.

This is not a court of law

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Mark Judge keeps saying hi to you buddy. 

He submitted his statement under penalty of a felony, asshat. You're misinformed (as always because you don't care to be informed). 

Just now, baskin said:

And if you read it, and know anything about how poly's are administered, you realize this proves my point. 

You're wrong. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He submitted his statement under penalty of a felony, asshat. You're misinformed (as always because you don't care to be informed). 

And if you read it, and know anything about how poly's are administered, you realize this proves my point. 

You're wrong. 

ohhh...its just "no deception"

6 minutes ago, baskin said:

Normally "C" or "R" people would be happy that the son of an immigrant has done well, given back to society and lives the American Dream....but you guys....not so much...

BTW - How is that DT/GOP health care plan going?

It's the whole peacocking thing and feeling the need to post your material conquests here. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists who are too stupid or too dishonest to know they're prog-fascists bring down the level of conversation on this board by tenfold... on top of being the most dangerous kinds of idiots out there. 

Did you trademark that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

It's the whole peacocking thing and feeling the need to post your material conquests here. 

When they are questioned...

I could just declare myself "The Smartest Man in the Room"

Edited by baskin

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Judge's statements were already in the record. 

nah. my remark was in respnse to Mitchell prodding here with regard to having a forensic interview and the fact that neither the senators she was in contact with or her own lawyers requested such. if they had any sense of wanting to find the truth, they would have requested she do one.

ETA: curious why you deleted your comment

Edited by Foxx

8 minutes ago, baskin said:

Let's see....pretty much unimpeachable testimony....passed a lie detector test...

Kavs gonna have a tough time with that FOX NEWS boy scout/altar boy interview....

She is so easily confused by this simple questioning that I find her not credible at all.  Not that she is lying but that she doesn't have a handle on reality.  She's obviously emotionally troubled which really undermines her credibility. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Pretty sure he's already spoken under oath before today.

Let's hear from him under cross and subject him to questioning. The guy was supposedly in the room.

It's not that hard to do. He is an eyewitness supposedly. My guess is that he corroborates Kavanaugh's testimony. So let's hear from him and the very few others and be done. You can't leave the eyewitness out though. That makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nah. my remark was in respnse to Mitchell prodding here with regard to having a forensic interview and the fact that neither the senators she was in contact with or her own lawyers requested such. if they had any sense of wanting to find the truth, they would have requested she do one.

I deleted my comment because I realized I made an assumption about your BOOM. My apologies. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Let's hear from him under cross and subject him to questioning. The guy was supposedly in the room.

It's not that hard to do. He is an eyewitness supposedly. My guess is that he corroborates Kavanaugh's testimony. So let's hear from him and the very few others and be done. You can't leave the eyewitness out though. That makes no sense. 

There's no evidence. 

It's unfair to him to demand he speak on an issue that could be 100% fabricated. It's all conjecture and it was purposefully mishandled by the dems. 

This is over. There's no reason to believe her. 

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She is so easily confused by this simple questioning that I find her not credible at all.  Not that she is lying but that she doesn't have a handle on reality.  She's obviously emotionally troubled which really undermines her credibility. 

Agreed.  She even looks like a mental patient.

31 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I LOLed at the dichotomy:

"Yes, I released norepinephrine, epinephrine and cortisol and managed to escape"

"What does exculpatory mean?"

Just trying to click down that clock.  Dems are hoping they can drag this out another day, then accuse the right of exposing her to this hostile environment for too long.

I didn't know why I would need a lawyer ...

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

Agreed.  She even looks like a mental patient.

She's that lady that if you bumped your shopping cart into hers in the grocery store, she'd freak out and go home and tell her family that she got rammed in the store by some !@#$ and that she was almost knocked over. Her family in turn would ask her if she's alright. 

7 minutes ago, baskin said:

I could just declare myself "The Smartest Man in the Room"

Your dedication to being completely and thoroughly wrong is remarkable.

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Or reinforces it.  Rape victims are emotionally troubled.