President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He sounds like a guy who doesn't give AF if he gets nominated at this point. He wants to ensure everyone knows it's been nothing but lies and deception by the left.

I'm not watching any of this, but I assume BK is giving an emotional, angry response because that's the only way to combat this nonsense in the modern age.

The left ran the same playbook on Thomas and it was working right up until his angry "high tech lynching" speech.  Of course, black card is one of the few things that trumps the phony rape card and BK doesn't have that in his arsenal so we'll have to wait and see if his response is enough.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Rebut it.

Go ahead. This woman makes an accusation, and the c uckolded left and their media dogs take it as gospel truth in an absolute inversion of how things SHOULD be.

Jesus Joe..cmon..you really think you got it harder than ANY OTHER group in this country? I am not gonna argue this...these are the statements that make rational thoughts and dialog impossible.

Just now, KD in CA said:

I'm not watching any of this, but I assume BK is giving an emotional, angry response because that's the only way to combat this nonsense in the modern age.

The left ran the same playbook on Thomas and it was working right up until his angry "high tech lynching" speech.  Of course, black card is one of the few things that trumps the phony rape card and BK doesn't have that in his arsenal so we'll have to wait and see if his response is enough.

It won't be enough. He's done. The left got its scalp. This is straight up about making a point before he withdraws.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

*comes out as gay. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That's the problem with waiting for a week and a half. It became less about this specific accusation, and all about his entire High school life. 

We've all got jokes and things in our past that dont smell great now- doesn't make us sexual assaulters. 

Absolutely. His dishonesty on that point is a result of the farcical nature of left-right politics right now. 

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

It won't be enough. He's done. The left got its scalp. This is straight up about making a point before he withdraws.

Great.  Can't wait for Trump to ram through the woman from Notre Dame who is committed to outlawing abortion.   :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Jesus Joe..cmon..you really think you got it harder than ANY OTHER group in this country? I am not gonna argue this...these are the statements that make rational thoughts and dialog impossible.

name the one group of people that can legally be discriminated against when it comes to college admissions or hiring.

name the one group of people that can be mocked for their skin color and gender without reprisal.

and sorry to say, the time for rational dialog was maybe 30 years ago. you can't be rational with the progressive left. they have no interest in being rational.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

It's the only "group" in the country that is not simply been allowed, but encouraged, and sometimes legislatively required, to be discriminated against across a wide swath of law.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

name the one group of people that can legally be discriminated against when it comes to college admissions or hiring.

name the one group of people that can be mocked for their skin color and gender without reprisal.

and sorry to say, the time for rational dialog was maybe 30 years ago. you can't be rational with the progressive left. they have no interest in being rational.

Asians.  Indians.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Dear Luke,

You should have learned something from your father.  Instead you are another useless and forgettable parrot.

Someone commented on Twitter, "Not everyone can be born on third base and spend their life acting like they hit a triple, Luke."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's the only "group" in the country that is not simply been allowed, but encouraged, and sometimes legislatively required, to be discriminated against across a wide swath of law.

QFT. It's also the only "group" that is called upon to apologize for things done a century and a half ago.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Because of your ignorant characterizations about those you know nothing about, demeaning them in the process for the legacies their families have built, and entrusted them with; taking intergenerational success stories, and casting them as some sort of criminal malfeasance.

"Born on third base who score on a passed ball."

As if it's common to be nominated to the Supreme Court; as if it's terrible to secure a better life for your children, and to instill in them the values which allow them to do the same generation over generation.

I disagree with virtually everything you post, but you're a hell of a writer! Respect.