President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Is it over?  Is it safe to turn on the TV and go back to the internets?

just be careful you don't get your feet wet. an awful lot of tears over spilt milk all over the place.

Edited by Foxx

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Also, is there anything else in the world that we can discuss live? I'm not sure how to fill this new void in my life. 

Saw a 1973 Capri that needs a few thousand dollars of work sell for over $16K in a live auction today.  Another car I should have kept. 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Saw a 1973 Capri that needs a few thousand dollars of work sell for over $16K in a live auction today.  Another car I should have kept. 

I remember that car.  I used to assemble it in the Gary plant while a member of the teamsters. Back in that day we made good cars. I'm proud of the time I spent building automobiles

35 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Zero hate involved. 

I'd prefer a meritocracy where wealth begetting wealth begetting privilege isn't the norm.

To see a guy like Kavanaugh go down on charges of immorality is pretty damn remarkable considering his involvement in the Clinton Witch Hunt. Almost restores ones faith in cosmic justice.

What's wealth? How much is too much....I'm sure most people in that room make more than the median income. Who are you to say who's worthy of it and who isn't. Maybe you  bust your ass or hit the lottery and your kids and grandkids could be set for life, but what the hell screw em.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I remember that car.  I used to assemble it in the Gary plant while a member of the teamsters. Back in that day we made good cars. I'm proud of the time I spent building automobiles

That was the later model.  1971-1977 were imported from Germany.  Fascinating business though designing and building cars. 

Edited by keepthefaith

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Things must be looking up for Kavanaugh;  my liberal sister just posted one of her "how will I explain this to my 10 year daughter" posts.

Apparently she found a way to manage that hurdle two years ago.

Kid still alive?

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Things must be looking up for Kavanaugh;  my liberal sister just posted one of her "how will I explain this to my 10 year daughter" posts.

Apparently she found a way to manage that hurdle two years ago.

Can you post it here? those posts make my heart warm.

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can you post it here? those posts make my heart warm.

I won't, but it's the full monty....all the standards you've no doubt seen a dozen times this week.

'if men are abused by priests....blah, blah, blah'

'nothing has changed since Anita Hill'

'old white men, blah, blah, blah, women's bodies'

:rolleyes:

Back in the day I used to enjoy debating, tweaking, etc. but it's not fun anymore since the left truly lost their minds.  Something in them broke when Clinton was impeached.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I won't, but it's the full monty....all the standards you've no doubt seen a dozen times this week.

'nothing has changed since Anita Hill'

'old white men, blah, blah, blah, women's bodies'

:rolleyes:

Back in the day I used to enjoy debating, tweaking, etc. but it's not fun anymore since the left truly lost their minds.  Something in them broke when Clinton was impeached.

Just find a video of Trump dancing to "I did it my way." and post that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

THIS one really pisses me off because it's a false comparison. Unlike the ALLEGED, UNDOCUMENTED Kavanaugh thing, the RCC knew about and documented a sizeable portion of the cases of priest molestation cases while covering them up.

I never pass this little ditty by without pointing that out to the addled feminazis on Facebook.