President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

36 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Dude, do you know where WVERYONE you talk to works? You know where every friend / family memeber/ TBD member works? That’s just ridiculous. 

And crimminy ,  every person in DC is talking to every other person in DC about this investigation. It has dominated the national conversation for 12 months. How could he not have talked about it with someone else. 

Idiot line of questioning.  If she had said did you talk to PAUL Lenz about the investigation , that’s a valid question. 

That's a dodge. She asked a very pointed question. He could easily said no, not to my knowledge, and I did nothing along those lines. 

A  guy trying to get on the supreme  court doesn't understand he can't talk to a lawyer working for a firm representing the president in what might be the biggest investigation in American history? Please! 

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Booker: What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?

Grow up, Booker. You're getting schooled by everyone and sometimes you just need to acknowledge that you're out of your league.

Black man's inferior to his white master?  That's racist.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's a dodge. She asked a very pointed question. He could easily said no, not to my knowledge, and I did nothing along those lines. 

A  guy trying to get on the supreme  court doesn't understand he can't talk to a lawyer working for a firm representing the president in what might be the biggest investigation in American history? Please! 

Now you're either misinformed or a liar. He said "I don't know everyone at that firm", asked at least 2x for context, and said something along the lines of "let me think, not as far as I can recall.". So since he said that, and you claim it would have satisfied the Tiberius litmus test as outlined above, why is that a dodge? 

I think Senator Harris was really unprepared, not knowing who she was asking about, when, why and where. 

To think she will be running for president looking like an angry lady fishing through her purse for change for the parking meter....yikes. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

If this was previously posted, apologies...

I swear this guy is such a freaking tool who should be put out to pasture and shot in the head (I am joking about shooting him, OF COURSE...... I mean his political career should be shot in the head, not him personally).

And the braindead sheep in the media are praising this fool.

I just get all warm inside when I read about the flawless functioning of our national government.  I'm also mega proud that the media carefully reports the actions of those on both sides of the aisle.  I also have high hopes that the Bills will go to the big dance; that Maxine Waters will be Miss California 2019; and that Chuck Schumer will one day turn his back on a camera.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I'm serious, everyone.  I have him blocked, but I don't want to miss the inevitable "I own you" post where no one knows or cares about whatever he's saying.

Yeah, he has me blocked...but he's arguing with me in another thread. :lol: Same old Tom. There's apparently nothing DC_Tom won't say, or do, when I come back and threaten his little world, and its order. 

DC_Tom has been a joke for more than a decade. I have whipped him over and over, yet he still plays pretender king here. I just don't have the time to devote to this board that I once did. Also, I am posting football elsewhere, because TSW seems to have lost all its good football posters. Example: I haven't seen a single Astro post the few times I checked in. Training camp with no Astro: might be time to check yourselves, there TSW.

Ultimately, it used to be fun to screw with Tom and Friends, but, I have more fun elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Now the ambulance chaser wants to pack the court? That's hilarious.

How fast will this unethical asshat retract his statement and deny he ever suggested it when Trump wins re-election?

Would be great if Trump could get to nominate another 2 Supremes in addition to the 2-4 he could be in line for. Leftist meltdown!!!

31 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Yeah, he has me blocked...but he's arguing with me in another thread. :lol: Same old Tom. There's apparently nothing DC_Tom won't say, or do, when I come back and threaten his little world, and its order. 

DC_Tom has been a joke for more than a decade. I have whipped him over and over, yet he still plays pretender king here. I just don't have the time to devote to this board that I once did. Also, I am posting football elsewhere, because TSW seems to have lost all its good football posters. Example: I haven't seen a single Astro post the few times I checked in. Training camp with no Astro: might be time to check yourselves, there TSW.

Ultimately, it used to be fun to screw with Tom and Friends, but, I have more fun elsewhere.

Why do you think Astro no longer a posts his TC notes on TSW?

30 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Is part of the fun telling everyone that you don't have time for the fun unless you have time for it? 

In that case I have to pledge loyalty to the pretender king, because he cares enough to spend some time just having fun. 

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I swear this guy is such a freaking tool who should be put out to pasture and shot in the head (I am joking about shooting him, OF COURSE...... I mean his political career should be shot in the head, not him personally).

He's running and he's campaigning in the judicial hearings and he'll have the media squarely in his corner. 

4 hours ago, westside said:

He's a clown

He’s a bully. ALL the Dems are bullies. They’re desperate, despicable bullies. They’re thugs in suits. They’ve taken the low ground so consistently that they look like Swamp Thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Maybe they've all been shot in the head?

3 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Why do you think Astro no longer a posts his TC notes on TSW?

and... do you actually know the reason?  i've heard rumors but don't even care what is or isn't.

i miss astro, but there were many other great folks who have also left.  from lori and simon who are both mods to ajzepp and hossage - all four were honorable and respectable members of the board who added great football knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

and... do you actually know the reason?  i've heard rumors but don't even care what is or isn't.

i miss astro, but there were many other great folks who have also left.  from lori and simon who are both mods to ajzepp and hossage - all four were honorable and respectable members of the board who added great football knowledge.

But how were they at posting multiple tweets and articles all saying the same thing?

Because individuals sharing their independent thoughts on subjects they understand in order to spark intelligent conversation pales in comparison to a good Twitter game.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

All paid, coached and out of their minds

Capitol Police Arrested 143 Protesters in the First Two Days of the Kavanaugh Hearings
by Tyler O´Neil

Original Article

Victims of opression exercising their free speech turned political prisoners.  We need to be concerned for their free speech!  For them, we need to prey.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DmfmqKEWsAAEWzU.jpg

Things like this is why no one takes the prog-fascist fears seriously. Or should. 

An originalist/constitutionalist justice, committed to preserving the constitution, will kill the constitution per Krugman...

Image result for what? gif

It will kill the left's claims to a "living Constitution" which allows them to impose law without legislating.

IE. it will make it harder for them to rule by fiat decree.

It's the same argument we've always had:  republicans vs. monarchists.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DmfmqKEWsAAEWzU.jpg

Things like this is why no one takes the prog-fascist fears seriously. Or should. 

An originalist/constitutionalist justice, committed to preserving the constitution, will kill the constitution per Krugman...

Krugman's finally done it. After all the years of spouting liberal stupidity, he's finally gone full retard.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DmfmqKEWsAAEWzU.jpg

Isn't Krugman the douchebag who said that Trump would crash the economy?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is where the left yells "Who cares?!? If you don't like it, leave LA. Oh, and if you leave LA, you're a coward!"

Leftists are funny like that. Not very smart. But funny.

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

But..... but..... Krugman once won the Nobel Prize in economics! Please show more respect for the dirtball POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! If you call one Nobel Prize winner a dirtball POS, you call all of them a dirtball POS, and since Barack Obama has one, that makes you a racist!