President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

There's posters plastered all over the place downtown about how more people like Roe v. Wade than like Kavanaugh...

You know...I've been hearing the whole "This nomination is the death knell for Roe v. Wade!" hysteria for every Republican Supreme Court nominee for 30 !@#$ing years now.  And throughout that time, I can't help but notice that Roe v. Wade hasn't even been threatened.  

I've said this more than once to people recently;  literally been hearing this nonsense since Reagan.

Democrats’ plotted, coordinated attempt to adjourn Kavanaugh hearing gets SHUT DOWN

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/09/04/what-a-shtshow-democrats-plotted-coordinated-attempt-to-adjourn-kavanaugh-hearing-gets-shut-down/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

As we all knew would happen, Democrats have lost their damn minds this morning already at the #Kavanaugh confirmation hearing. From rags like Vox and Mother Jones calling Kavanaugh ‘divisive’ to morons dressed up in red robes … it’s been a sh*tshow.

And it’s just getting started.

D’OH! Sen. Dianne Feinstein accidentally ADMITS she fears Kavanaugh will enforce the Constitution

Brett Kavanaugh goes full own-the-libs in his opening statement

Only in the minds of people suffering from extreme partisanship or TDS (or both) would call a constitutionalist justice a "threat" to the constitution. 

I give you Ms. Klobuchar...

Protests = paid protesters. 

Klobuchar: "We learn in grade school, no one is above the law". 

Image result for clinton laughing gif

Leahy said there are gaping holes in the record, spanning several years of Kavanaugh’s career in the Bush White House, and that the Senate was abandoning its obligation by not first reviewing those documents before beginning confirmation hearings this week. “It’s not only shameful, it’s a sham,” Leahy said. “This is the most incomplete, most partisan, least transparent vetting for any Supreme Court nominee I have ever seen.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kavanaugh-hearing-trumps-nominee-will-pledge-to-be-a-neutral-and-impartial-arbiter/2018/09/04/5fbaec1a-b035-11e8-9a6a-565d92a3585d_story.html?utm_term=.561c25510fe9

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Well thank you, Piper.  You've completely changed my mind.

She wasn't playing Piper today. 

She was actually appearing as the great American Thesbian Paul Reubens, and living through his eyes as victim of the sexually repressive 80s, where a man in America could be jerk-shamed for what is likely a perfectly normal activity for many in an adult theater. 

She's living her truth, and that's always cool. 

And now we have the Jewish Latina lawyer (Zina Bash), who works with Kavanaugh, accused of using a white power symbol.

Where are you leftists! Do you agree and advocate for this type of shameless stupidity?

Tonight! On MSNBC! All Your Triggers Are Belong To Us!

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump shouldn't say "the other side", it sounds like us-vs-them and he's the president of all citizens of the United States. I hated when Obama did that, I am not going to give Trump a pass on it.

If he wants to point out the lunacy of his political opponents, he should say Democrats.

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Checking on that, and I googled Sotomayor, which returned portraits of all the current justices.  And...one of these things is not like the others...

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.19.35 PM.png

WTF Dude.  Dat's raysis.

Oh wait, did you mean Roberts is the only non bald dude?

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump shouldn't say "the other side", it sounds like us-vs-them and he's the president of all citizens of the United States. I hated when Obama did that, I am not going to give Trump a pass on it.

If he wants to point out the lunacy of his political opponents, he should say Democrats.

Now wouldn't that be redundant?

59 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

WTF Dude.  Dat's raysis.

Oh wait, did you mean Roberts is the only non bald dude?

I feel like Tom is doing a little bit of channeling of Greg because I have no idea what the !@#$ he's talking about

It’s reassuring to know that random dudes can get that close to a guy at the center of the current Two Minutes Hate.

The nutty stuff you're seeing on Twitter right now ("Kavanaugh disrespected the father of a Parkland victim!" "A WH staffer was throwing white power signs on camera!" etc.) is a simple outgrowth of the recognition by Dems that there is no way to stop confirmation. That is all.

Kamala Harris Retweeted Fred Guttenberg

If Kavanaugh won’t even give him a handshake, how can we believe he would give gun violence victims a fair shake in court?

Jason Bealeago
This is stunning on many levels. Not only is it juvenile, but she's promoting a stunt that involved an unknown individual rushing up to the witness in her hearing and attempting to make physical contact. She knows Kavanaugh had no idea who that man was - yet she tweets this bile.

Peter J. HassonVerified account @peterjhasson 42m42 minutes ago
There's a staggering amount of misinformation about Zina Bash on Twitter right now, thanks to conspiracy theorists accusing her of being a white supremacist. Her mom is from Mexico, her dad is Jewish and her grandparents narrowly survived the Holocaust

Get that FAKE NARRATIVE out there !!

• Like (+1) 1