President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/397020-red-state-dem-tells-schumer-to-kiss-my-you-know-what-on-supreme-court-vote

Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) had strong words for Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer’s (D-N.Y.) efforts to unify the party against President Trump’s Supreme Court pick.

Manchin suggested to Politico that Schumer does not have any influence over whether or not he supports Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.

“I’ll be 71 years old in August, you’re going to whip me? Kiss my you know what,” Manchin told Politico, referring to whipping votes among the party caucus.

Edited by Golden Goat

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

"But she won the popular vote!"

The Carolina Panthers outgunned the Broncos by 150 yards in the SB, but lost the game.

I guess the Panthers deserve a do over, just like Killary.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Carolina Panthers outgunned the Broncos by 150 yards in the SB, but lost the game.

I guess the Panthers deserve a do over, just like Killary.

Az long as they do nothing to go forward, continually whining about the past and childishly yelling in the present.

Edited by row_33

9 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I just want to remind everyone losing their mind over today's Russia problem...

Tomorrow you will be asked to return your anger to the subject of the Supreme Court nominee.

Pace yourselves. It's going to be a long summer.  :lol:

The left.

Dangerous due to their ignorance.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'm surprised you are not complaining at all about Kananaugh. After all things you were yelling about the government getting too powerful

What the !@#$ is this nonsense? Appointing a Supreme Court Justice who wants to preserve the constitution would have the opposite effect, dumbass.

The constitution's entire premise is limiting governmental power over the individual.  

On 7/18/2018 at 10:34 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

What the !@#$ is this nonsense? Appointing a Supreme Court Justice who wants to preserve the constitution would have the opposite effect, dumbass.

The constitution's entire premise is limiting governmental power over the individual.  

Sometimes you can be talking about shoes with laces while another is struggling with sneakers and velcro.  As hard as you try to explain the difference, Velcro just works better for some people, and they like the sound it makes.  Meanwhile, while they are  off figuring which foot goes where, a Justice will be appointed who is likely to offer reasoned and meaningful value to all Americans for decades to come. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Hasn’t Kavanaugh been vetted and questioned several times already for prior appointments?

the media pretending he has never even had to hand in a CV before....

They do it because it works. Most people who aren't engaged in politics & events watch their evening news, skim the local paper, and that's about all they get. Many have no clue that Kavanaugh has already breezed through confirmation hearings in the past. All they hear is "right wing extremist" and they get nervous.

That's only the media's fault in part. People need to pay attention.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

People like to get caught up in things for a few seconds

While my house was up for sale I left on a nonstop run of Beethoven complete piano sonata CDs and all 120 people who entered that room declared they wanted to set  that up in their living room as well

they never thought of it before, meant it at the time, never thought of it again.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

So which Senator in Kavanaugh’s hearing will be the one to ask in a stern, gravitas-filled tone, “Mister Kavanaugh, is it true that you put ketchup on your pasta, and why?”

he is kinda goofy enough to roll with this in a fun way for half an hour

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

People like to get caught up in things for a few seconds

While my house was up for sale I left on a nonstop run of Beethoven complete piano sonata CDs and all 120 people who entered that room declared they wanted to set  that up in their living room as well

they never thought of it before, meant it at the time, never thought of it again.

I like that idea.  I'm going to do that when...

...hey, look, frost!

BPe15-cCUAA_0Fz.jpg

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I like that idea.  I'm going to do that when...

...hey, look, frost!

BPe15-cCUAA_0Fz.jpg

putting a little bit of higher culture into the brain of someone who knows they've been mentally lazy for decades is an amazing thing to watch

they want to cling to me reading Kant on the subway, I tell them it's all scanned in online now, go and read and sin no more

then poof they don't bother after they leave.

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Where to start. Where to start.

libs minds are in the gutter, always leaping to abortion rights and deviant stuff without even being triggered

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Just in case you thought we had hit a new low....

Liberals Send Female Senate Democrats ‘Pee-Proof’ Underwear to Oppose Trump’s SCOTUS Pick
by Elizabeth Harrington
Original Article

Yeah... I got nothing. This is so incomprehensibly stupid that I can't actually respond to it with snark.

POLL: KAVANAUGH IS BIG FACTOR IN WEST VIRGINIA SENATE RACE

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/07/poll-kavanaugh-is-big-factor-in-west-virginia-senate-race.php

A new poll of the West Virginia Senate race suggests that Sen. Joe Manchin is a shoe-in for reelection if he votes to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, but faces an extremely close race if he votes against confirmation. According to the survey, taken by the Trafalgar Group, West Virginia voters favor Manchin over Republican Patrick Morrisey by 29 points if Manchin votes for confirmation but by only two points if he votes the other way. The two point spread is within the poll’s margin of error.

I like how Corey (and others) are childishly demanding that Kavanagh answer reams of questions before they will see him in their office.

The correct answer should be......"you have already decided before you met me, there is not a chance in hell that you will vote for me, so stick your delay questions,

See you at the hearings" 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I like how Corey (and others) are childishly demanding that Kavanagh answer reams of questions before they will see him in their office.

The correct answer should be......"you have already decided before you met me, there is not a chance in hell that you will vote for me, so stick your delay questions,

See you at the hearings" 

they are very upset, Hillary was supposed to win, they can't get over that, maybe until the day they croak

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What kind of trouble are you suggesting, Corey?

Is it the usual leftist trouble where you hire people to hold signs that say "Trump is a Nazi" or some such?

Or it is more like feces-throwing Antifa nuts destroying public property?

Or more like the Bernie supporter who shot Steve Scalise during a softball game?

Just want to know how to prepare.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020 Re-election Campaign

On 7/20/2018 at 10:10 AM, B-Man said:
Just in case you thought we had hit a new low....

Liberals Send Female Senate Democrats ‘Pee-Proof’ Underwear to Oppose Trump’s SCOTUS Pick
by Elizabeth Harrington
Original Article

Wow.

Just...what?

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Liberal 2020 hopefuls quote Bible in call to reject Judge Brett Kavanaugh
 by Alex Swoyer

Original Article

"the rubes will buy it"

They were for the Bible before they were against it?