President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wouldn't say that there's little reward for Booker. He violated the rules for "transparency" and for "the people", but did it in such a way that he isn't going to be subject to much sanction, as it was a big bag of nothing. If they go after him, he plays the 'persecuted hero' card, along with the 'hero of the people' card. He's going to play this up that he is a 'hero' because he broke the rules to help the 'people'.

Somewhat brilliant strategy to move ahead within the Democrat field, with very little actual blowback possible. Especially for such a moron.

We know that Booker knows how to play the hero, eh?

DEMS SET UP COMING CLAIM THAT KAVANAUGH IS ILLEGITMATE:

Just in case there’s any doubt about what Democrats’ post-Kavanaugh confirmation claims will be, they made it clear at the opening of the third and last day of the judge’s hearing they will claim he is illegitimate.

Just like Trump is for colluding with Russian intelligence to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

And isn’t it impressive how all those Senate Democrats are accepting Sen. Thom Tillis’ challenge that, since they are going to make confidential documents public, they also  make public all of their emails concerning the Kavanaugh hearing. Can’t wait to read all about how they plotted with far-left protestors to disrupt and derail the hearing.

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wouldn't say that there's little reward for Booker. He violated the rules for "transparency" and for "the people", but did it in such a way that he isn't going to be subject to much sanction, as it was a big bag of nothing. If they go after him, he plays the 'persecuted hero' card, along with the 'hero of the people' card. He's going to play this up that he is a 'hero' because he broke the rules to help the 'people'.

Somewhat brilliant strategy to move ahead within the Democrat field, with very little actual blowback possible. Especially for such a moron.

Seems like it just sets the table for Repubs to follow similar action in the future, when a dem candidate has something really of interest in play, with a reference to CBs actions on 9/6/18. 

At first I was questioning how stupid you must be to break rules to release documents that literally make Booker look more like Geraldo than Spartacus.

I mean, the docs literally support Kavanaugh.

Then I check his Twitter posts, and read all the leftist responses, and it is clear that Booker isn't the stupid one. It's his followers. Big posts about "Bring it! 2020" and "Spartacus/Booker 2020" and you think if the idea of dressing up as a penis for Code Pink sounds ridiculous, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm waiting for them to suggest he get a Purple Heart.

Don't ever change, leftists.

24 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Now the ambulance chaser wants to pack the court? That's hilarious.

How fast will this unethical asshat retract his statement and deny he ever suggested it when Trump wins re-election?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or... he smelled a trap and asked for more information - which she couldn't/wouldn't provide. 

There was no busting, in fact I think it made her sound foolish. Why would she ask the question unless she had a particular person in mind? And then when asked who it may be, she doesn't tell? Sounds like she was fishing and he didnt bite imo

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or... he smelled a trap and asked for more information - which she couldn't/wouldn't provide. 

That was a child asking questions of an adult.

If she wants us to stop referring to her as hysterical, perhaps she should stop making us laugh hysterically.

• Like (+1) 1

It was a pretty direct question he did not want to answer. Sounds like he talked to someone about it from Trump's law firm and if that's true he is in real trouble. 

If she was just bluffing to try and get info out of him, it wasn't  bad try and sure makes him look suspicious. 

Raises the real possibility a quid pro quo was in place 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Booker violated Senate rules (and possibly federal law) to release documents that show... nothing of substance. 

Dma0GPPW0AUYfiY.jpg

Great strategy, Mr. Booker. Hope it was worth it. 

(Personal success above country, that's what's on display)

He's a clown

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It was a pretty direct question he did not want to answer. Sounds like he talked to someone about it from Trump's law firm and if that's true he is in real trouble. 

If she was just bluffing to try and get info out of him, it wasn't  bad try and sure makes him look suspicious. 

So you're ok with people trying spin the narrative even if there is nothing there?  Sounds like Fake news could be a real thing and you welcome it?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

So you're ok with people trying spin the narrative even if there is nothing there?  Sounds like Fake news could be a real thing and you welcome it?  

Yes, he is.  Hell, he did it himself in the post you quoted.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"busted"... no. 

Kavanaugh took her to school.

She is what she is in this role, rude, snarky, condescending, combative and passive aggressive.  He made her look that way as he volleyed back a few times, asking for the date of an issue she brought up (leaving her scrambling with her team of 5 associates on something of supposed great importance to her questioning), answered the questions as he saw fit, adding context in spite of her interruptions demanding a simple answer to a complex question. 

Her supporters will cheer her, her detractors will forget when their guy dies the same thing, but at the end of the day, he looked like a very capable guy. 

It's a shame in the swamp that politicians will eviscerate a person, ruin them with innuendo as to racism or sexism or whatevrler.....then whine about how crazy trump is when he bypasses this freak show and just says "I think you're a dick". 

Buffalo Gal said something similar yesterday, and she was 100% correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You don't know there is nothing there. That's lying, because you can't know. 

Speculating on a message board is what a message board is all about. Sounds like you are not very smart 

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, he is.  Hell, he did it himself in the post you quoted.

Oh go back to your retard fight with Ocin

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't know there is nothing there. That's lying, because you can't know. 

Speculating on a message board is what a message board is all about. Sounds like you are not very smart 

Oh go back to your retard fight with Ocin

So now you're speculating on my mental acuity?  Is that what a message board is about?  

If there was something there, she would have brought it up at the end.  She didn't she just moved on.  She had nothing. 

It's not Kavanaugh's job to prove that he did not talk to someone, that's ludicrous.  She was being evasive and and speculative, trying to get dim people such as yourself to believe what you said you believe.  You bought it hook line and sinker.  

Edited by HamSandwhich

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I just listened to this clip, how else could he answer? He said “ of course I have had conversations about the investigation”. 

She asked with anyone at one at that law firm... damn I don’t where most of my best friends work either.  Now if you asked me if a talked to one of them, I could answer in the affirmative. 

If tku you asked me did I talk to any one at ( where they work)  I would say “ I dunno, tell me who works there”

if he answered any other way, I would worry bout his intelligence. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

So now you're speculating on my mental acuity?  Is that what a message board is about?  

If there was something there, she would have brought it up.  She didn't she just moved on.  She had nothing. 

You said there is nothing there, you don't know that 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I just listened to this clip, how else could he answer? He said “ of course I have had conversations about the investigation”. 

She asked with anyone at one at that law firm... damn I don’t where most of my best friends work either.  Now if you asked me if a talked to one of them, I could answer in the affirmative. 

If tku you asked me did I talk to any one at ( where they work)  I would say “ I dunno, tell me who works there”

if he answered any other way, I would worry bout his intelligence. 

He could have said I didn't talk to anyone from that law firm about mueller a investigation. He sounds like he did

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If there was something there, she would have brought it up.  Why would she just leave it there?  To play the long game?  They don't have time to play the long game.  

I get it though, you're one of those shills for the Dems, the Dems can't do any wrong and they always have the high road right? They are morally superior?  Identity politics is king? 

Edited by HamSandwhich

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He could have said I didn't talk to anyone from that law firm about mueller a investigation. He sounds like he did

Dude, do you know where WVERYONE you talk to works? You know where every friend / family memeber/ TBD member works? That’s just ridiculous. 

And crimminy ,  every person in DC is talking to every other person in DC about this investigation. It has dominated the national conversation for 12 months. How could he not have talked about it with someone else. 

Idiot line of questioning.  If she had said did you talk to PAUL Lenz about the investigation , that’s a valid question. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That scumbag Corey Booker should be put in jail.

Dems are proving every minute of every day that they are nothing but clowns and this hearing proves EXACTLY that.

I've always been critical of Democratic Congressman being too tepid.  Republicans investigated Benghazi to death knowing Hillary would be the nominee.  However, when you finally play hardball.  Make sure the evidence is damning you fricken moron.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Dude, do you know where WVERYONE you talk to works? You know where every friend / family memeber/ TBD member works? That’s just ridiculous. 

And cramming, every person in Dv is talking to every other person in DC about this investigation. It has dominated the national conversation for 12 months. How could he not have talked about it with someone else. 

Isiot line of questioning.  If she had said did you talk to PAUL Lenz about the investigation , that’s a valid question. 

You're trying to convince him of something he has zero interest in understanding. In fact, I'd go so far as to say people like Tibs, Baskin, gator, 34, Coach Tuesday, etc....are what is wrong with the Dems right now.  There is no window for objectivity. There is only noise disguised as progress and wrapped in a label of resistance.

Harris and Booker are laying down the tracks for the 2020 bid and I suspect the Democratic party is going to have a very, very painful two years ahead of them as these two take the reins of the party.

VERY glad to see you being objective here.  We need more like you and Doc Brown here.

• Like (+1) 2

Booker the Hero: Claims he's gonna release "secret" emails he's not supposed to, even risking his Senate seat(clowns: "oh my, how courageous")

Booker the Idiot: Doesn't realize said emails were already cleared to be released, making this entire stunt utterly pointless, and shameful.

Me: as always, :lol: 

Phony Leftist is Phony.