President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Proving once again that Democrats are completely unhinged.

from the Washington Post:

According to a person familiar with the matter, the FBI does not now plan to launch a criminal investigation of the matter, which would normally be handled by local authorities, if it was within the statute of limitations. The FBI instead passed the material to the White House, as an update to Kavanaugh’s background check, which already had been completed, the person said. The move is similar to what the bureau did when allegations were leveled against former White House aide Rob Porter.

If only Feinstein had that letter since July..............Oh wait. She did.

Here comes the wailing and gnashing of teeth...again...........DnAVinWU4AEoRpi.jpg

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What's the statue of limitations of "Closing the door on someone in a room?"  :lol:

And this is what Feinstein forwarded to the FBI as a criminal matter?  If so, I seriously hope the FBI told Feinstein to !@#$ off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thank God. I thought that they found out he had a horse or let his dog ride on the roof of his family station wagon.  

Or gave someone cancer. Or pushed grandma off the cliff. Or had a binder full of women. Or cut a kid's hair in college. Or referred to birth control as abortion-inducing drugs. Or put ketchup on eggs.

Really dodged a big one there. I thought the left really had the one thing that...

Oh, who the hell are we kidding? You're talking about people who think the guy below is making a point...

Related image

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What's the statue of limitations of "Closing the door on someone in a room?"  :lol:

And this is what Feinstein forwarded to the FBI as a criminal matter?  If so, I seriously hope the FBI told Feinstein to !@#$ off.

It likely was, which was part of Feinstein's plan all along if I had to guess.

This allows her to make two claims:

1)  Kavanaugh is a sexual predator, and should not be confirmed without further probing the allegations.

2)  The Trump FBI is refusing to investigate a sexual predator.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It likely was, which was part of Feinstein's plan all along if I had to guess.

This allows her to make two claims:

1)  Kavanaugh is a sexual predator, and should not be confirmed without further probing the allegations.

2)  The Trump FBI is refusing to investigate a sexual predator.

In this whole story, Feinstein's more a sexual predator than Kavanaugh is.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Look at the comments under Ronan's tweet. He's called a 'hero' and he's 'saving the country.'

You leftists have completely lost your skulls.And Ronan should be schittcanned for pushing an unsubstantiated rumor.

On the other hand, according to leftists, you're guilty until you deny it, so I guess we can all move along from this garbage.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Look at the comments under Ronan's tweet. He's called a 'hero' and he's 'saving the country.'

You leftists have completely lost your skulls.And Ronan should be schittcanned for pushing an unsubstantiated rumor.

On the other hand, according to leftists, you're guilty until you deny it, so I guess we can all move along from this garbage.

The really troublesome part of Ronan Farrow tweeting about this is it may lend legitimacy to the complaint. He took on Hollywood and got some scalps. He's become the "voice" for outing sexual predators.  

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

that must have been some trick. holding her down, placing his hand over her mouth and turning up the music, all at the same time to conceal her protests.

:eyeroll:

Edited by Foxx

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The really troublesome part of Ronan Farrow tweeting about this is it may lend legitimacy to the complaint. He took on Hollywood and got some scalps. He's become the "voice" for outing sexual predators.  

The difference being he previously had interviews and evidence about Hollywood. All he's doing is speculating about unproven allegations with his tweet.

Edited by LABillzFan

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How many times do we have to tell you, don't post when looking into a mirror!

Really?  You're going with "I'm rubber, you're glue?"  

If that's what you want, son_of_gatorman...

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"It's a Republican ploy to make Democrats look bad."

:wallbash:

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Look out Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Don't worry Doc,  RBG is one of the few people in the world above liberal criticism, no matter what she says.

I hope Kavanaugh is confirmed on schedule. I don't know how many of you watched that video of her, but she looked in poor shape sadly.

This explains why the media promoted that bizarre "workout" video of her.

I don't believe she is in any condition to be on the court, her clerks are obviously doing most of her work.

Edited by B-Man

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I saw somewhere that two of Diane Feinstein's grade school classmates have written in support of their old friend, whom they feel is the true victim here. 

The NYT is reporting one "Susan B. Anthony" and an "Eleanor 'Els' Roosevelt" have vouched for her character and moral turpitude.  To be fair, the Times  has not independently verified the accuracy of the letters as they stated "..both appear to have been deceased for quite some time..."

This $#@$ just got real

Earlier today, the Senate Judiciary released a letter in support of Kavanaugh signed by 65 different women vouching for his character.

Now, the Democrats are painting their ability to have a letter ready this quickly as a bad thing, and that it somehow proves that they knew about the supposed allegations …

The real reason is that Democrats have a pretty sad and specific playbook they tend to go by. If at first one smear doesn’t succeed, smear and smear again. They had to know eventually there would be some sort of gender-based attack on Kavanaugh’s character.

So the idea the Senate GOP had a letter of 65 women vouching for him ready to go just does not strike me as suspicious.

Especially when we’ve been watching them fall all over themselves for weeks trying to find ANY reason to stall the vote.

But the reality of the letter is really pretty simple.

From Buzzfeed:

A group of women who have known Brett Kavanaugh since his high school days decided on Thursday to put together the letter of support for him — a day after rumors of allegations against him first became public — one of the organizers of the letter told BuzzFeed News.

“We need to rally around Brett,” Meghan McCaleb, one of the signatories, said she told people of the effort to support President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.

So in other words, they came together to support Kavanaugh in a short amount of time, because when a friend is attacked in this way it’s what you do.

Sorry, Democrats, seems you’re projecting.

Again.

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"But how'd they get 65 women to respond in less than two days?  They must have prepared this rebuttal letter weeks ago, meaning they were prepared for this story before Feinstein's bombshell.  This PROVES the story is true!"

- many, many stories and replies I've read about this.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sweet Jesus .............the media is insane, this is Gator/Tibs level of irrational thinking.

The best part is about how this now justifies not only refusing to confirm Kavanaugh, but should lead to the impeachment of Clarence Thomas.  :lol:

51 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The NYT is reporting one "Susan B. Anthony" and an "Eleanor 'Els' Roosevelt" have vouched for her character and moral turpitude.  To be fair, the Times  has not independently verified the accuracy of the letters as they stated "..both appear to have been deceased for quite some time..."

And have been voting Democrat ever since

About That Letter From Women in Support of Brett Kavanaugh

(This was written by Virginia Hume)

/snip

On Friday, a group of women who knew Brett in high school sent a letter in support of him to Senators Grassley and Feinstein. I am one of those 65 women. Having seen some of the reaction to the letter, I’d like to clear up a few things:

The letter was conceived and drafted by friends of Brett’s, and it was drafted after allegations came out on Thursday. I learned about the letter from a friend and fellow signatory. Others learned about it the same way. Those surprised at the speed with which it came together should see it as yet another testament to Brett’s excellent reputation.

To those who responded to my tweet saying “I knew Brett in high school” by asking if I had gender reassignment surgery: I went to an all-girls school in Bethesda. He went to an all-boys school in Bethesda. We were permitted upon occasion to speak to people of the opposite sex.

To those hearing the thwap thwap thwap of black helicopters because my father is a journalist or because I worked in politics: In a group of 65 graduates of D.C. area schools, it would be odd not to find someone related to or working as a journalist or politician. It is entirely unremarkable. This is a company town. (That said, it might explain why people happened to see my tweets on the subject).

/snip

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Kavanaugh’s not too shabby, but we will see if he lied or not. No one is above the law in a constitutional republic. No one.

What did he lie about? I hope you're not referring to that disingenuous nonsense Kamala Harris was trying to pull. Or the stupidity that is Cory "Spartacus" Booker. Or that idiotic  embarrassment Diane Feinstein.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

About That Letter From Women in Support of Brett Kavanaugh

(This was written by Virginia Hume)

/snip

On Friday, a group of women who knew Brett in high school sent a letter in support of him to Senators Grassley and Feinstein. I am one of those 65 women. Having seen some of the reaction to the letter, I’d like to clear up a few things:

The letter was conceived and drafted by friends of Brett’s, and it was drafted after allegations came out on Thursday. I learned about the letter from a friend and fellow signatory. Others learned about it the same way. Those surprised at the speed with which it came together should see it as yet another testament to Brett’s excellent reputation.

To those who responded to my tweet saying “I knew Brett in high school” by asking if I had gender reassignment surgery: I went to an all-girls school in Bethesda. He went to an all-boys school in Bethesda. We were permitted upon occasion to speak to people of the opposite sex.

To those hearing the thwap thwap thwap of black helicopters because my father is a journalist or because I worked in politics: In a group of 65 graduates of D.C. area schools, it would be odd not to find someone related to or working as a journalist or politician. It is entirely unremarkable. This is a company town. (That said, it might explain why people happened to see my tweets on the subject).

/snip

Sad.  She's so abused and oppressed by toxic masculinity that she doesn't even realize it.

• Haha (+1) 1