President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

This is the greatest thing ever published at Think Progress

Dm_wm5zUYAA-yBQ.jpg:large

"Seems like a reason to delay the vote" tweets are trending..................:w00t:

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpgStephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 56m56 minutes ago

I keep getting told our private sex lives are none of politicians business but I’m supposed to care about this now. Hard to keep up.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Dm_T6R3XsAE3Ua8.jpg.

So, Feinstein is saying, "That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, so I am pushing this to the media and federal investigators so that you will be forced to come forward, reveal yourself and press the matter further. You know, out of respect for your wishes."

Do I have that right?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KRC said:

So, Feinstein is saying, "That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, so I am pushing this to the media and federal investigators so that you will be forced to come forward, reveal yourself and press the matter further. You know, out of respect for your wishes."

Do I have that right?

Yes.

Or as Ashe Schow tweets: “These two paragraphs from @theintercept make it seem like whatever Feinstein has is a big ol nothing burger,

but the existence of this letter will allow speculation to run wild – which will become the narrative.”

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

Or as Ashe Schow tweets: “These two paragraphs from @theintercept make it seem like whatever Feinstein has is a big ol nothing burger,

but the existence of this letter will allow speculation to run wild – which will become the narrative.”

All they have to do is give the information to the FBI and that person's name, address, phone number, and entire background history will be in WaPo in the morning.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, donbb said:

If Kavanaugh is or has ever been a sexual predator he should not be confirmed. Simple as that.

As should you. I've heard from someone who asked to be kept anonymous who thinks or doesn't think that you may or may not have been a sexual predator in grade school. I can't say who, but you can all look into it. No one knows, but if you are or ever have been a sexual predator, you should lose your job right now.

Simple as that.

Yes, that's how snotphucking stupid you sound.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

As should you. I've heard from someone who asked to be kept anonymous who thinks or doesn't think that you may or may not have been a sexual predator in grade school. I can't say who, but you can all look into it. No one knows, but if you are or ever have been a sexual predator, you should lose your job right now.

Simple as that.

Since he may possibly be a potential sex offender, can we just ban him from PPP? You know, until we convene some sort of fact-finding hearing in 2238 or so.  Due process and all.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Since he may possibly be a potential sex offender, can we just ban him from PPP? You know, until we convene some sort of fact-finding hearing in 2238 or so.  Due process and all.

It absolutely makes sense. I mean, most sexual predators are liberals, or at least we can or can not prove whether that is or is not true, so if he was or wasn't it's not for us to say but due process should surely take place and he should be banned.

Simple as that.

35 minutes ago, donbb said:

If Kavanaugh is or has ever been a sexual predator he should not be confirmed. Simple as that.

Plus, if there's a possibility he was, they should wait to confirm him until this is thoroughly investigated.

Which is the real point of this.

38 minutes ago, donbb said:

What's a sexual predator?  I've heard from someone else that LABILLZ does not know or have affiliation with that while on a date with a girl in high school you advanced your sexual cause to hold her hand and felt upon her chest.  She does not wish to come public but has issued a private statement to me in order to share that you're a dangerous man.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You offend sex offenders lumping in Gary and Tibs.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

What's a sexual predator?  I've heard from someone else that LABILLZ does not know or have affiliation with that while on a date with a girl in high school you advanced your sexual cause to hold her hand and felt upon her chest.  She does not wish to come public but has issued a private statement to me in order to share that you're a dangerous man.

I'm just sayin' that I'm not sayin' what may have been said by someone or possibly no one.

Simple as that.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm just sayin' that I'm not sayin' what may have been said by someone or possibly no one.

Simple as that.

Which, as per my communication with a person who wishes to remain anonymous to protect themselves that DonBB advanced himself on someone. And my confident hired an attorney to protect him since he is a 41 yr old man working as a bag boy at a local Sheetz in Wilson, Virginia.

41 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Simple as that.

Accusing me of being a sexual predator? !@#$ you, dipshit. 

37 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

!@#$ you as well

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You offend sex offenders lumping in Gary and Tibs.

and !@#$ you too

3 minutes ago, donbb said:

I'm not accusing you of anything. An anonymous person may or may not have said something, and it may be nothing, but it's certainly not something, but if you are or ever were a sexual predator, you should lose your job is all I'm saying, or not saying, based on things that may have been heard, or maybe not heard.

Simple as that, right?

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm not accusing you of anything. An anonymous person may or may not have said something, and it may be nothing, but it's certainly not something, but if you are or ever were a sexual predator, you should lose your job is all I'm saying, or not saying, based on things that may have been heard, or maybe not heard.

Simple as that, right?

In the logic of a paranoid Trumptard like yourself, of course

Just now, donbb said:

In the logic of a paranoid Trumptard like yourself, of course

Not sure how many times I have to tell you, but I don't like Trump, I pushed heavily for his defeat in the primaries, and I didn't vote for him in the general. In fact, you can search and find all that information on this website.

Or, more likely,  it would be more believable to you if that information came in the form of a statement from DiFi or tweet from Kamala Harris since you'll believe anything they say.

vmUWJHug_bigger.jpgAllahpundit‏ @allahpundit
FollowFollow @allahpundit

“I have here in my hand a list of 205 #MeTooMeToo_v3.png victims of Brett Kavanaugh. Or maybe they aren’t. Who the f*ck knows.”

11:57 AM - 13 Sep 2018

.?

Feinstein never questioned Kavanaugh about whatever's in the letter, even during the closed-door portion of his confirmation hearings.

To DiFi

the_stock_tip_00006.jpg... "you made it up, you know you made it up, I know you made it up, just admit it "

This a blatant attempt to prevent confirmation................only blind lemmings like Gator and donbb can't see it.

Simple as that.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This a blatant attempt to prevent confirmation................only blind lemmings like Gator and donbb can't see it.

They see it.  They're simply 100% in favor of anything that stops Wörtlichüberpanzerkampfmaschinegehilfer-Hitler, no matter how stupid, reckless, or irresponsible it is.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, donbb said:

!@#$ you as well

and !@#$ you too

Wow! Someone, who may or may not be a sexual predator - and thus unfit to post here, is a little touchy about maybe possibly (or not) being a sexual predator.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

.?

Feinstein never questioned Kavanaugh about whatever's in the letter, even during the closed-door portion of his confirmation hearings.

To DiFi

the_stock_tip_00006.jpg... "you made it up, you know you made it up, I know you made it up, just admit it "

Simple as that.

And I read she has had the letter since July.... go figure

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Get Ready: Democrats May Be About To Accuse Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct

Who didn’t see this coming? They’ve got absolutely nothing on the guy so now it’s time to go for broke. Buzzfeed has the latest in an article published less than an hour ago.

Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee have referred a letter concerning Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to the FBI.

The contents of the letter have been closely guarded by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the ranking member on the Senate Judiciary Committee, as well as California Rep. Anna Eshoo, who originally received the letter and shared it with Feinstein, according to sources familiar with the matter. But whispers of what it contains have made the rounds across Capitol Hill over the past week.

So what’s in the letter? Per The Intercept’s original reporting, it supposedly has to do with Kavanaugh and a woman dating back to when the two were in high school.

Different sources provided different accounts of the contents of the letter, and some of the sources said they themselves had heard different versions, but the one consistent theme was that it describes an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.  Kept hidden, the letter is beginning to take on a life of its own.

Another clue is that the woman in question has retained Debra Katz as her lawyer, who’s known to represent #metoo accusers.

The woman who is the subject of the letter is now being represented by Debra Katz, a whistleblower attorney who works with #MeToo survivors. Joseph Abboud, an attorney at Katz’s firm, said that the firm was declining to comment.

Given that this is said to date back to Kavanaugh’s high school years, he’s going to have no recourse to defend himself. It’s possible The Intercept is misreading all this and the letter is nothing, but given all the pieces we have so far (including it being referred to the FBI), it appears fairly certain that the Democrats are about to accuse Kavanaugh of some kind of sexual misconduct.

https://www.redstate.com/diary/Bonchie/2018/09/13/get-ready-democrats-likely-accuse-kavanaugh-sexual-misdeeds/

OMG!!!

He placed his hand on her breast at their Jr. Prom. 

The fuc king feind!

The amazingly sad predicament of a lipstick liberal is having to look at the atrocity of the post-election hubbub of things like collusion and Russia, coupled with the farcical theatrics of Sens Booker & Feinstein, and then come onto this board and offer something as stunningly juvenile as "if this candidate is a sexual predator...". 

To be lead around on a leash by Feinstein et al is one thing, to lie prostrate on the front of her, ass in the air is another. 

That's really it, there's no bottom beneath this.  The bench on their team is manned by an 86 year old dupe for a Chinese spy, a guy from Jersey with an odd fascination for gladitaor movies, and a woman who thinks she can lay claim to Native American heritage because she was conceived in the rumble seat of her  Daddy's 29 Ford.  

Patheric.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:
1 hour ago, donbb said:

!@#$ you as well

and !@#$ you too

Wow! Someone, who may or may not be a sexual predator - and thus unfit to post here, is a little touchy about maybe possibly (or not) being a sexual predator.

Me thinks he doth protest too much at what could or could not be allegations on sexual misconduct

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Me thinks he doth protest too much at what could or could not be allegations on sexual misconduct

All kidding aside, this pound-me-too crap has been horrible for real victims of sexual assault. It has taken something abhorrent and trivialized it. I doubt that was the original intent (i think the original intent was to "get Republicans"), but that has been the result.

Especially when the whispers about this Kavanaugh brouhaha is he had consensual sex as a teen.  They are gonna end up with a SC full of nuns if they don't watch it because if "consensual sex as a teenager" is a bridge-to-far to become a Supreme Court Justice, that leaves out about 98.5% of the country. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
?

Simple as that.

That's not really fair to gator and donbb.  I'm sure they too understand this is just another ruse to stall or prevent the confirmation.  They just don't care because the ends justify the means

That and the Left is running out of ideas for their next temper tantrums

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Simple as that.

hey man, i just learned my new linguistic term for the day. snotphucking.

thanks!

:)

1 hour ago, donbb said:

!@#$ you as well

and !@#$ you too

typical lib. it's all fun and games until it's in their backyard.

pathetic......

Edited by Foxx

Typical idiots.

As I said, if he is or ever has been a sexual predator, he doesn't belong  on the Supreme Court.

Nowhere have I accused him of or said he is a predator, unlike the pedophile a few posts above.

Edited by donbb

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dianne-feinstein-acknowledges-having-secret-170246446.html

$20 says this is going to be even more retarded than Corey Bookers “bombshell.”?‍♂️

The thing to me thats so so fascinating about Trump is how calculated people launch themselves at him with nothing and wreck themselves in the process. Patience. Give the man the rope he needs to hang himself, and once he’s in place simply kick the stool out from under him. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The thing to me thats so so fascinating about Trump is how calculated people launch themselves at him with nothing and wreck themselves in the process. Patience. Give the man the rope he needs to hang himself, and once he’s in place simply kick the stool out from under him. 

Rather than kicking the stool out from under Trump, they've spent the last two years flinging their stool around

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Rather than kicking the stool out from under Trump, they've spent the last two years flinging their stool around

They’ve never dealt with anybody who doesn’t play by their unofficial rules. And they’re all seemingly too stupid to adapt.