Josh Allen’s Face

It freaks me out that I’ve seen Josh Allen’s face hundreds of times in the predraft process and yet I still have no idea what he looks like.

His face has no discernible features.  It’s like an unfinished police sketch of a SIM character.  

Discuss.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It freaks me out that I’ve seen Josh Allen’s face hundreds of times in the predraft process and yet I still have no idea what he looks like.

His face has no discernible features.  It’s like an unfinished police sketch of a SIM character.  

Discuss.

Seriously?  You need to check into rehab buddy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Ha..nope.I've been married to the same gal for a bit over 30 yrs.Those days are long gone...

He allegedly is very in love with her according to Allen’s posts.  By the looks of her, he won’t have temptations in WNY. 

52 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Discuss.

composite_102510.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHh79aPhxr9_HHMeW7Tvm

ssrape062512-1-600x833.jpg

sjm-l-smrobber-1107.jpg?w=620&crop=0,0px

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

That’s scary. Is that a male or female? Hard to tell exactly. 

I would suggest a female.

:o

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Discuss.

Well, you know. “They all look alike” so there’s that. 

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Discuss.

Maybe? *shrugs* 

Josh.jpg

Jim.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1