Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What if he kneeled when he was 16? Would people be so quick to forgive? ??

Nothing to forgive.

Hell I'm okay if he kneels this year LoL.

Also, the most concerning thing about his tweets (I went back as far as I could. They stop in 2015 now) is the QBs that he worships back a couple years ago:

-all things Tom Brady

-all things Johnny manziel

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What if he kneeled when he was 16? Would people be so quick to forgive? ??

Almost anything a 16 year old does short of a felony act can and should be forgiven and forgotten, as science has shown teenage brains are not fully developed and a 16 year old literally does not have the capacity to make adult decisions.  They neither fully understand what they say or the consequences of their saying it.  Believe me, I have two teenagers I know.  Some adults are like that too, but once the brain is developed there is no longer an excuse.

The guy dredging this up is either a dirt-sucking tool or yes there is an agenda to make Allen fall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Almost anything a 16 year old does short of a felony act can and should be forgiven and forgotten, as science has shown teenage brains are not fully developed and a 16 year old literally does not have the capacity to make adult decisions.  They neither fully understand what they say or the consequences of their saying it.  Believe me, I have two teenagers I know.  Some adults are like that too, but once the brain is developed there is no longer an excuse.

The guy dredging this up is either a dirt-sucking tool or yes there is an agenda to make Allen fall.

Science says the brain isn’t fully developed until 25, so Allen can actually keep saying whatever dumb crap he wants for a while according to science ? 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

2 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Also.. no team is going to blow their whole draft board up over this. Tunsil was one thing but this here. Like warm at best

Tunsil only fell to Miami at 13 because their ol coach was doing blow and the gas mask paled in comparison 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, scribo said:

The real question is will he fire his agent tonight? How is the hell did his handlers not take these down years ago?

Weird for Super Agent Tom Condon not to have these scrubbed already

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Richie suddenly thinking he will come out of retirement if we draft this kid. He has real potential.

Post of the year contestant here!

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

How the !@#$ did 26CP not see this 5 years ago??

This is why I'm a Yolo guy.

Also a post of the year contestant...