Is Sal Cappacio reporting Rudolph is 3rd on Bills board?

Just now, Deep2Moulds46 said:

I tuned into wgr late, but it sounds like thats what they are saying

This morning all he said was is Rudolph has qualities that fit McDermott's profile. He never said he was #3 on the big board. Did something change this afternoon?

1 hour ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

I think they asked him "if they are high on Rudolph where would they take him." I'm sorry. Poor timing on my part. 

I think they asked him if the the Bills brass were high when the evaluated Rudolph....

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

He just said he spoke with media people in Cleveland and they're telling him No.4 will end up being the Bills. 

Oh and he believes the Bills take Rosen.

If they trade for 4 I trust they will wait to see what happens at 2....

24 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

He just said he spoke with media people in Cleveland and they're telling him No.4 will end up being the Bills. 

2014 deja vu all over again...Bills trade up to #4 with Browns...

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This guy they have on now, Connor Rogers from Bleacher Report, is saying Matter of factly that Allen is the Bills guy. They like Darnold too but would trade up for either. Not sure what he knows. 

Yolo, that really doesn't surprise me. I think their pants get tight for Allen and I think Rudolph is plan b.

My opinion is 100% conjecture but I have faith in the process and unlike fans I think Beane and coach McD are aware that Allen and Rudolph are much much better than many think..

48 minutes ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

I think they asked him "if they are high on Rudolph where would they take him." I'm sorry. Poor timing on my part. 

No worries, just accept that some people will have fun with it.

Go Bills! Win the  draft instead of the press conference! 

(Yeah, I’m talking to you, Rex.) 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Yolo, that really doesn't surprise me. I think their pants get tight for Allen and I think Rudolph is plan b.

My opinion is 100% conjecture but I have faith in the process and unlike fans I think Beane and coach McD are aware that Allen and Rudolph are much much better than many think..

:sick:

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Wow Sal now knows where players are drafted beforehand? What will our record be in 2027 Sal?

“He also said explicitly, that he believed Rudolph will be there at 22.”

If you’re basing that comment on someone offering their “belief” as some notion of fact, then yes.  He and every analyst on planet earth knows where players are drafted beforehand.   

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This guy they have on now, Connor Rogers from Bleacher Report, is saying Matter of factly that Allen is the Bills guy. They like Darnold too but would trade up for either. Not sure what he knows. 

"No one can predict the draft.  And if someone tells you they can, they're lying, I promise you."  - a Buffalo Bills QB

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Dear football gods please let this come true!!

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

WGR is so bad.  Basically one radio personality will have an opinion, and then all the other personalities will run with it like it is inside information or as if it has sources.  Jeremy White and Schoop come up with a lot of it and Bulldog and Howard Simon basically both go along with whatever the other two say because they are betas and have no real opinion.  White is of the opinion that the Bills won't touch Rosen.  Because of this you have Bulldog who runs with that and says on air that he thinks the Bills take Rudolph over Rosen if they are both on the board and they take a QB.  These guys are clueless and basically are glorified fans. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12