Is Sal Cappacio reporting Rudolph is 3rd on Bills board?

Just now, Deep2Moulds46 said:

I tuned into wgr late, but it sounds like thats what they are saying

This morning all he said was is Rudolph has qualities that fit McDermott's profile. He never said he was #3 on the big board. Did something change this afternoon?

1 hour ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

I think they asked him "if they are high on Rudolph where would they take him." I'm sorry. Poor timing on my part. 

I think they asked him if the the Bills brass were high when the evaluated Rudolph....

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

He just said he spoke with media people in Cleveland and they're telling him No.4 will end up being the Bills. 

Oh and he believes the Bills take Rosen.

If they trade for 4 I trust they will wait to see what happens at 2....

24 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

He just said he spoke with media people in Cleveland and they're telling him No.4 will end up being the Bills. 

Oh and he believes the Bills take Rosen.

2014 deja vu all over again...Bills trade up to #4 with Browns...

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This guy they have on now, Connor Rogers from Bleacher Report, is saying Matter of factly that Allen is the Bills guy. They like Darnold too but would trade up for either. Not sure what he knows. 

Yolo, that really doesn't surprise me. I think their pants get tight for Allen and I think Rudolph is plan b.

My opinion is 100% conjecture but I have faith in the process and unlike fans I think Beane and coach McD are aware that Allen and Rudolph are much much better than many think..